Yes x 100000 0.71428571428571 71.4% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 14 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 76 77 78 > >>

7,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200
WhiteRoseSavior
]Alex will definitely see Rheanne as her kid sister!! haha! She'll tease her every now and then, and probably give her noogies too(since that's what she went through with her brothers) xD

Kai will just stare at Rheanne and think 'who is this tiny ball of energy...I'm too old to get involved in this...' Based on the images you have of Rheanne, she kinda looks like a chick....So Kai will probably address her 'Little chick' just for his own amusement xD hehe! Oh that's true...the clinic might need a few herbs from him...Hmmm hmmm...

Hahaha! While everyone tries to figure out why Rheanne's so calm Kai will be like 'Hohoho...I should up the dosage next time...Knock her out for a day' xD

Awwww~ Rheanne doesn't have siblings, so that might actually make her really happy to experience that *having older siblings* feeling. XD

AND GOSH. Kai is so evil~ XD It's so great! Let me know if you want him to do that to her! I'd be so down to try to play a calm Rheanne. >8D It'd be a really interesting experience. Also, about Kai calling her a little chick...

Rheanne: "Little chick!? D8< I'll fight you, sir!"

But yes, he'll definitely get a reaction out of Rheanne if he does that. xD

Friendly Friend

The musical Gerudo

I've actually been entertaining an idea.... what do you guys think about a 'fanart' thread for this rp? I am sure moments will come up where we will want to draw a scene (I've had this feeling plenty of times for other rps)

adiostama
I would totally post some fanart on that thread if it was made! I planned on drawing fanart either way!

xLieselotte
AND YES. FANART THREAD SHOULD HAPPEN. I APPROVE SO HARD YOUDONTEVENKNOW. ; w; Like even drawing a cute happy scene between two people, or a depiction of the craziness happening in a particular scene would be awesome. ^^

WhiteRoseSavior

Schmuckery

CAN THIS BE A THING, PLEASE? >:{D

Devoted Lover

xLieselotte

it was dumb, idek why I said that like... idek anymore what I'm doing guys.
see, now I don't feel as bad as confusing them

oh good, I think I added in Rheanne's, I'm pretty sure I did, though I need to adjust the little attraction and friendship scales.

Devoted Lover

The musical Gerudo

I'll draw stick figures for you guys

or commission my friend to do Vance/Davina corny fanart and then post it for you guys

Fallen Demigod

adiostama

For the Sake of him trying flirt and not having Vance possibly attack him, we'll say he won't hear it.
Cause if he visibly upsets Vance, his chances on scoring a place with Davina are really, really small.
But Nothing good would come of him hearing it, he'd make sure Nevio's body failed him or try his best to make sure it does. That bring me to another question, how resistant to harm is Nevio, being an android and all?

If push came to shove, he'd offer Nevio a place to stay at his place. Vance has two spare rooms, but they aren't large; one was his when he was a kid, the other was guest room for just in case. Now that he's grown, he's taken over the Master room, and has two spares.

--

I can kinda draw, but I don't have a scanner, so shitty pictures by phone it will be!

Devoted Lover

adiostama

she is very understanding, or she at least tries to be. I'm pretty sure the "religion" (I'm not even sure if it's an actual religion? Like the god was literally real and was able to be with them for a while, so? Idk. ) but I'm pretty sure the religion is just and Evergreen thing, so if it's obvious that they're not from Evergreen, she wouldn't expect them to know anything about it

yeah I'm gonna talk with waifu about it later

oh god. oh good god. Davina probably really needs something like that. She might be able to be pressured into it. I could see it being something like, Robin trying to convince her to stay the night when she comes up, and Davina being like "ah, I should probably go back down the mountain when Vance does, going down it alone is scary!" (not saying that to ride Vance's d**k, she'd probably really NOT like going up and down the mountain alone)
And then Vance popping up like "oh I could stay overnight if you wanted to stay, Davina"
and Davina caving and saying yes because she wouldn't be left up on the mountain
and Robin just side eyeing them like "I know what's going here guys and I am SOOOOOO making you talk about it tonight Davina. You're stuck. You're stuck here now >D mwahahha"

Fuzzy Kitten

I'm home, and i've missed a lot :')

i'm slowly working on Hayden's journal entries... if i'm missing anyone just let me know...!

Also up for plots x3

Peculiar Perfectionist

22,250 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Member 100
So I had a whole bunch of plot ideas/went through a plot generator for those who need help! Anybody
who's interested in doing any of these -- or other plots -- with Nadya, let me know! If you want to grab
one for other characters also let me know so I can mark it as taken! Some of these won't be possible
without the right circumstances, so we'll have to wait and see if the moderators will allow it.

Prompt 1
A really bad storm hit town suddenly and your character winds up in the wrong person's home!
Perhaps it's a secret crush, or your character's rival, but this is going to be a long night!

Prompt 2
Something precious has gone missing -- a family heirloom or a precious gift -- and your character needs to find it! It might've been stolen or just dropped, recruit some friends to help search.

Prompt 3
Somebody's throwing a crazy party tonight -- you wanna be there! Until the hangover strikes, at least.

I may come out with more later, too~

Peculiar Perfectionist

22,250 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Member 100
WELP I'm considering taking either the mayor... but I'm stuck between two face claims!
Anybody wanna help?

User Image

User Image

Demonic Husband

Kathryn Anon

I would say the first image : )

Fuzzy Kitten

Kathryn Anon

The second one!
with the big black dog!!

Devoted Lover

Kathryn Anon

I vote number 1

Fallen Demigod

Kathryn Anon

DOG BONDING, BONDING OVER DOGS.
It's the second image for me, but I do like the first one too with that cute bear.

Peculiar Perfectionist

22,250 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Member 100
Argent Lune
Kathryn Anon

DOG BONDING, BONDING OVER DOGS.
It's the second image for me, but I do like the first one too with that cute bear.

lol I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be a puppy -- not a bear XD

Fallen Demigod

Kathryn Anon

Oh..
It looked like a polar bear to me. ;u; /shot.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff