Welcome to Gaia! ::

Head count!

+1 1 100.0% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 2 ]
< 1 2 3 >

ChattyMagic

Regardless, I wish you luck on your dragons.
Do you like collecting any particular type?

Shy Witch

22,075 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Timid 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Kiryu Thunder
ChattyMagic
Kiryu Thunder
I'm definitely interested, but I have a small question: on a scale of almost strangers to "get a room" how romantically involved are they? It's chill if they're not, no worries, I have two ideas, I just need to know which one would be less awkward. c:

Well, Yes they are romantically involved. In the story we're still writing, we are aiming towards soft shounen ai.
cool, that means my first idea is a go! wink

Fashionable Bloodsucker

7,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
gaia_nitemareleft gaia_crown gaia_nitemareright

How about my cutie Shiro and his husband Nathan? If not, I have other couples ^w^

Full_Moon83's Prince

Dapper Genius

28,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Married 100
ChattyMagic
Kiryu Thunder
ChattyMagic
Kiryu Thunder
I'm definitely interested, but I have a small question: on a scale of almost strangers to "get a room" how romantically involved are they? It's chill if they're not, no worries, I have two ideas, I just need to know which one would be less awkward. c:

Well, Yes they are romantically involved. In the story we're still writing, we are aiming towards soft shounen ai.
cool, that means my first idea is a go! wink

OUO I is now very curious as to what your idea is. But I like surprises even more XD. Oh, the dilemma!

Shy Witch

22,075 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Timid 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
SparrowAndLuck
ChattyMagic

Regardless, I wish you luck on your dragons.
Do you like collecting any particular type?
at the moment I'm going for diversity with my dragons, but I'm really digging Sunsong Amphipteres and Bright-Breasted Wyverns, so I might go on to breed either of those. I wish you luck as well.

you-are-butt's Waifu

Devoted Phantom

41,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
well hello c: (I remember giving ya art! ) I have a couple but i don't know if you do furries TwT ! and the other couple has crappy refs by meh -pout- but hai! : D
ChattyMagic

Thank you very much.
I went ahead a posted a couple, if that's alright.

Shy Witch

22,075 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Timid 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Tye Shadowlynn Moon
well hello c: (I remember giving ya art! ) I have a couple but i don't know if you do furries TwT ! and the other couple has crappy refs by meh -pout- but hai! : D
I remember recieving art from you! c: You can always show me you're furries, I don't not draw them...if that makes sense. I'm up to try anything.

you-are-butt's Waifu

Devoted Phantom

41,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
ChattyMagic
kinda sad when i'm in the drawing mood no one has something for meh! anyway x3 I don't have updated pictures :c the other half changed his fur butt XD only thing I remember is the hair is blue now with a pink ribbon.
User Image
it's a boy! just sometimes drawn as a girl x3 he's blushy and shy : D and one eye has a repair patch like you would give a teddy bear (i really need to update them TwT) now the kitty!
User ImageUser Image
(the uniform is white.. just did that to see what im doing) her fur is the same but the hair is now piggy tails that arent puffy (basically like low and idk how to explain) and pink with a blue bow c: she's the dominate one and bsically keeps the fox on a leash : D haha you can do the uniforms or big sweaters! 4laugh i love sweaters hehe c: and that boy is super blushes btw mahaha! If you dont like i can show ya the other couple c:

Shy Witch

22,075 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Timid 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Kiryu Thunder
After reading their descriptions I immediately pictured Black always being very physical with everyone and White vehemently denying any affections he may or may not have every time Black entered the room because how could someone like him fall for someone like that?

User Image

Shy Witch

22,075 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Timid 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Plesi0th
These two are adorable, I mean, all four were adorable, but I liked these two best. c:

User Image

Greedy Cat

ChattyMagic
Plesi0th
These two are adorable, I mean, all four were adorable, but I liked these two best. c:

User Image

omg thank you !
Mind if I tip ~ ? c:

Full_Moon83's Prince

Dapper Genius

28,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Married 100
ChattyMagic
Kiryu Thunder
After reading their descriptions I immediately pictured Black always being very physical with everyone and White vehemently denying any affections he may or may not have every time Black entered the room because how could someone like him fall for someone like that?

User Image

Yup that's pretty much the gist of their relationship. White initially hates black with a passion for being barbaric while white is a bit of a snob and tends to judge others. XDD

Thanks for drawing the two of them. They look awesome XD. I love the expressions and the pose.

Greedy Consumer

ooooh here are my darlings?

their personalities are described in the link but BASICALLY locke is a super macho sweetheart and sanders is a little jerky jerk. They fight a lot cause they're both super stubborn. sandy starts most of the fights but locke ends em. locke's the more logical of the two but he always has to be right.
their fights kind of continue to the bedroom, where locke has to allow sanders to top or they'd never get anything done. very competitive with each other but that helps each of them grow and OOPS IVE YAPPED A LOT ILL SHUT UP NOW.

Shy Witch

22,075 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Timid 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
KATRINA THE JOLLY CARROT
Those two are actually quite cute when you actually look at them. emotion_bigheart

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces