Shy Witch

22,075 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Timid 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Plesi0th
ChattyMagic
Plesi0th
These two are adorable, I mean, all four were adorable, but I liked these two best. c:

User Image

omg thank you !
Mind if I tip ~ ? c:
redface not at all, thank you~
ChattyMagic
KATRINA THE JOLLY CARROT
Those two are actually quite cute when you actually look at them. emotion_bigheart

User Image

Our character combo mixes well. It looks like he gave me some of his own flesh to patch myself up, and its whiteish because its starting to have life again, cause his all rotten. : 3

Shy Witch

22,075 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Timid 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
KATRINA THE JOLLY CARROT
ChattyMagic
KATRINA THE JOLLY CARROT
Those two are actually quite cute when you actually look at them. emotion_bigheart

User Image

Our character combo mixes well. It looks like he gave me some of his own flesh to patch myself up, and its whiteish because its starting to have life again, cause his all rotten. : 3
That's really sweet, slightly weird, but sweet. c: I like their friendship, especially if their close enough to share flesh.
ChattyMagic
KATRINA THE JOLLY CARROT
ChattyMagic
KATRINA THE JOLLY CARROT

User Image

That's really sweet, slightly weird, but sweet. c: I like their friendship, especially if their close enough to share flesh.

Its a demon helping out another xD

Shy Witch

22,075 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Timid 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
SparrowAndLuck
Aight. I got this.
Okay so. We have two lovely people here, Samira and Husni.
Samira is really doesn't speak all that much, and Husni is kind of a player, but he cares for Samira very much. However, she doesn't know how to react to advances, so she usually either hits him or freezes up. More information about them is in the charahub profile. c:
I recall drawing Husni once before, and I still really like his design. Samira is beautiful, I absolutely love her personality.

User Image

Shy Witch

22,075 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Timid 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
sasukeluvme622
Shiro is adorable, those shorts are perfect. emotion_c8

User Image sorry for the whole, line art thing. I kinda just realized it was 1am. emotion_8c if you want, you're more than welcome to color it. Let me know and I'll give you a transparent one.

Shy Witch

22,075 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Timid 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Tye Shadowlynn Moon
I think I understood enough to get the anatomy right, but it's way too late..or, no early, now for me to even possibly get those colors right.

User Image You're more than welcome to color it if you like. 1:30am kinda just snuck up on me. :c

Fashionable Bloodsucker

7,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
ChattyMagic
sasukeluvme622
Shiro is adorable, those shorts are perfect. emotion_c8

User Image sorry for the whole, line art thing. I kinda just realized it was 1am. emotion_8c if you want, you're more than welcome to color it. Let me know and I'll give you a transparent one.

Thank u so much :3 and it fine

Shy Hunter

8,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Perhaps consider these please? C:
idek amg

Renaan is a demon/angel reaper. You can add the tail and horn if you like and Renaan has black angelic wings and headset(its optional)

Renaan (his eyes is either red or yellow)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Idek about this one <u< matthew happens to be in love with julian, and julian only acknowledge it as brotherly love.

Syrius and Renaan? Friendly bromance or chick flick moments? C:

Efavire[a dragon hybrid] has always love Fay the day the cat-fox boy bring him in and took care of him since he was lil boy hatched from an egg. Efa grows up so fast. He looks him up as parental figure and a lover though he tries to make it not obvious. He has a habit of calling him 'Mommy'/Mom xD lol Fay looks at him as a friend/ a kid who needs to be watched out for xD

Elvia and Sole.
~Elvia works as a hireman/assassin/hunter something like that and Sole[he works in a bar that is specific only for the bounty hunters] always appears during his mission annoying the hell out of him with his lovey dovey talking. Elvia was the manlier and a bit taller of the two but he is apparently the girl in the relationship cuz he refuse to do/initiate anything [Sole did ask him to be his man, but Elvia's like hell no] . He was all ' the hell are u doing'/'get off me'/ 'r u kidding me, no way' and Sole is all like ' come on , just a kissy or a hug?'/ ' I just like watching u on ur work'/ the two of us? tonight? -smirk-

[the hoodie is a boy and a shortie/feminine] their height difference is 2ft.
He was summoned from other world as a consort or as company by the guy who happens to a ruler/king idek and is actually not human but a void creature who manifests itself into a human form and happens to be deeply in love with the boy. The boy tries to escape countless of times cuz he's straight as a line but fails. They did become close and stuff in the end though the boy still refuse to accept the love but he becomes quite attached to him showing concern and a bit love at him from time to time. The guy is lacking knowledge in human emotions too. Both are mages. u can draw them in these outfit
The hoodie's face/hair

I dont have any pics of the Danny, blondie when older :/
Allen [with the glasses], is the really shy boy[and super rich but humble family] and he is also an A student who always studies when there is upcoming test and stuff. He is a bit clumsy though. It was like love at first sight when the a new transfer student comes into his class, the blondie was always nice to him and stuff like that, the blondie was a touchy-feely kind of guy and a cheery person so Allen always kinda blushes, or gets embarassed easily when Danny gets too close with him and idek. Danny was also a smart boy so sometimes they study together. Allen is the shy male of the relationship xD

Lucas and Liline - liline height is up to Luc's shoulder.
~ Lucas was assigned to protect Liline by the his tribe/troop, Liline was the reincarnation of the 4 tailed fox, but unfortunately, she now becomes a he due to the body she was reincarnated in. He[liline] was content with it though. He is playful and idek.

ChattyMagic

Omg. This is super cute. Samira's face though. xD
Thank you very much Chatty. Good luck on your dragons again~

you-are-butt's Waifu

Devoted Phantom

41,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
ChattyMagic
4laugh it's cute! i love it <3 thank you

Shy Witch

22,075 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Timid 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
The Wisp Ghost
Ah~ so many boys. You made it hard to choose, but I'll be honest; I'm a sucker for cute boys in glasses, especially when they blush. <:

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces