Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sexy Glitch

User ImageUser ImageI thought it'd be cool if we traded pieces we have recieved that we perhaps weren't too keen on (or recieved more than one of the same).

I ended up winning a full set in Jahmez's event thread. I have no need to swap any more!

Want to know how to possibly earn your own? Head over to D-Party's Thread for item lists and a bit of a run down on what to do!
woah, how did you get so many pieces?

Sexy Glitch

Fool McCool
spending too much time in here last night. xD

edit: also picked up one piece from the mp

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
I only have the ones i am wearing D:

Shoujo Kitten

I want the rose/pink colored so bad but have yet to get it lOL. I'll keep going until I get the pieces. *HUFF*
Genea
Fool McCool

oh, awesome. i hope one day Dean senpai will come fluttering down from the heavens and give me the icy bikini top he saw me eyeing in the sweets store. emotion_kirakira he is so sensitive.

Sexy Glitch

Fool McCool
Genea
Fool McCool

oh, awesome. i hope one day Dean senpai will come fluttering down from the heavens and give me the icy bikini top he saw me eyeing in the sweets store. emotion_kirakira he is so sensitive.
Yes, that set is really nice! Actually I admit I really love ALL the sequin sets. I love sparkles!

Dangerous Darling

/jealous
I'm a bare minimun participator--I get the event items and then stop--so this random npc gifting thing is harrdd for me gonk
lol

Sexy Glitch

Rassayana
/jealous
I'm a bare minimun participator--I get the event items and then stop--so this random npc gifting thing is harrdd for me gonk
lol
Aha that's what I'm trying to do too, but the characters are really cool to interact with. Chompy has got to be my favourite. heart
Genea
Fool McCool
Genea
Fool McCool

Yes, that set is really nice! Actually I admit I really love ALL the sequin sets. I love sparkles!

yeah, the champagne pink one is super pretty.

B-but it's not like, i'd wear it or anything. because I am a masculine man. who does manly things. and totally doesn't love a good manicure or anything. ninja

Sexy Glitch

Fool McCool
Genea
Fool McCool
Genea
Fool McCool

B-but it's not like, i'd wear it or anything. because I am a masculine man. who does manly things. and totally doesn't love a good manicure or anything. ninja
Aha I am sure you'd rock that glittery top loke a boss. wink

Demonic Lover

I have a Green Checkered Kerchief Bikini Top, I want a pink/cream sequined bikini/bottom > 3< if anyone's interested~
Genea
Fool McCool
Genea
Fool McCool
Genea

y-you really think so...? emotion_kirakira
do you think Dean Senpai would notice me then? emo

[NPC] Surl E. Dean

-whispers- pls notice me

Sexy Glitch

Fool McCool
Genea
Fool McCool
Genea
Fool McCool

y-you really think so...? emotion_kirakira
do you think Dean Senpai would notice me then? emo

[NPC] Surl E. Dean

-whispers- pls notice me
Dean-senpai, notice Fool-kun!

Dangerous Darling

They do seem fun. ^^ I think it's pretty cool that they're not bots (right? I think that's right, anyway)
Genea
Rassayana
/jealous
lol
Aha that's what I'm trying to do too, but the characters are really cool to interact with. Chompy has got to be my favourite. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff