Total Votes:[ 12 ]
1 2 >

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
User Image
          I just tekteked (in the spoiler) a magical girl that I'm quite in love with. But, I, of course, being the broke sap that I am, cannot afford the tektek so, I tried something similar with the other items in my inventory. Your feels? Suggestions are cool too. emotion_yatta

As a heads up, my base is human C, so yeah, it might look better with a different one, but I was too lazy to change it for a preview. Human F ought to do the trick, right? The first is the makeshift.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yeeeah. Because of my budget, I'm always making makeshifts. emotion_facepalm

Devoted Lunatic

User Image

I'd go for option 3. To me that one is balanced the best.

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Sineaed
User Image

I'd go for option 3. To me that one is balanced the best.

User Image
          Hey, dawling. Yeah, I was thinking the same. The black hair pins are contrast with the hair, instead of fading away like the other one. I was just afraid that I would need to find some place to put more gold.

Devoted Lunatic

User Image
D1ary_of_the_Vampz
User Image
          Hey, dawling. Yeah, I was thinking the same. The black hair pins are contrast with the hair, instead of fading away like the other one. I was just afraid that I would need to find some place to put more gold.

I don't think you'd need more gold anywhere. The tiny bit you have now doesn't stand out all that much thanks to the black.

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Sineaed
I don't think you'd need more gold anywhere. The tiny bit you have now doesn't stand out all that much thanks to the black.

User Image
          Awesome. Thanks dawling. I should've used the gold to get this avatar, but I has wishlist items that had been sitting there for a few years.

Devoted Lunatic

User Image
D1ary_of_the_Vampz
User Image
          Awesome. Thanks dawling. I should've used the gold to get this avatar, but I has wishlist items that had been sitting there for a few years.

Oeh! That blissful moment when you get your hands on items like that xD

Greedy Genius

The third one is definitely the winner (to me) here.

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Sineaed
Oeh! That blissful moment when you get your hands on items like that xD

User Image
          Yeeeees. Darling! You've idea the things I got yesterday. Sure I don't have trick or treat tote, or nano c and yes I really want to do those cosplays, but darling...I won zodiacal...in a rng! and you know how much I suck at those? Like I couldn't get a 2 in a 1-6 rng. Thats how bad. But, I managed it yesterday. I lost it. Then I managed to buy dark halo and the compass of sidth. So many pretty things yesterday. emotion_kirakira

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Organic Jello

User Image
          I agree. I'm glad the gold doesn't serve as an eye sore. I think I'll quest the rest of the items. It sure is lovely...do you have any suggestions to make it better, or do you think its perfect the way it is?

Greedy Genius

D1ary_of_the_Vampz
Organic Jello

User Image
          I agree. I'm glad the gold doesn't serve as an eye sore. I think I'll quest the rest of the items. It sure is lovely...do you have any suggestions to make it better, or do you think its perfect the way it is?
No, no. I don't think it's an eyesore at all. I feel that with magical girl av's the dynamics are VERY different from the normal AT style, you know?
If you're worried about the gold though, I suggest a brooch possibly? There's one called Mahou Shoujo Brooch that I use on my own magical girl av.

EDIT:
While we're on the subject of magical girls, would you mind giving your input on mine?

User Image

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Organic Jello
No, no. I don't think it's an eyesore at all. I feel that with magical girl av's the dynamics are VERY different from the normal AT style, you know?
If you're worried about the gold though, I suggest a brooch possibly? There's one called Mahou Shoujo Brooch that I use on my own magical girl av.

EDIT:
While we're on the subject of magical girls, would you mind giving your input on mine?

User Image

User Image
          I thought it looked better because the other one seemed to fade, but a brooch just might work. I'll have to see about it later. And yes I see what you mean.

As for your magical girl, I think she's very pretty and I like how magical she is. My only complaint is the face. Her eyes seems so...nonchanlant, I guess that can be like sailor saturn, but her "ability" looks too bright and sparkley to be like her. I think she's be better off smiling, or smirking. If you don't want an item, go for a different default mouth maybe the lipstick one. Also, makeup. I've been learning about this too. Especially for the lighter skin tones, makeup is a great way to make the face look exciting instead of dull. Just a blush here maybe eyeshadow there. Also, is that a tropical dancer item on the chest? If so excellent use of layering, if not, ignore me cause I has the dumb. emotion_facepalm

Devoted Lunatic

User Image
D1ary_of_the_Vampz
User Image
          Yeeeees. Darling! You've idea the things I got yesterday. Sure I don't have trick or treat tote, or nano c and yes I really want to do those cosplays, but darling...I won zodiacal...in a rng! and you know how much I suck at those? Like I couldn't get a 2 in a 1-6 rng. Thats how bad. But, I managed it yesterday. I lost it. Then I managed to buy dark halo and the compass of sidth. So many pretty things yesterday. emotion_kirakira

Niiiiiiiiice! Congrazzels hun! You deserve it ^_^
Compass of Seidh is one of those items in my invo I couldn't live without I'm afraid xD

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Sineaed
Niiiiiiiiice! Congrazzels hun! You deserve it ^_^
Compass of Seidh is one of those items in my invo I couldn't live without I'm afraid xD

User Image
          Riiiigh? Literally made my month! I'm so happy now, its not even funny.

Greedy Genius

D1ary_of_the_Vampz

User Image
          I thought it looked better because the other one seemed to fade, but a brooch just might work. I'll have to see about it later. And yes I see what you mean.

As for your magical girl, I think she's very pretty and I like how magical she is. My only complaint is the face. Her eyes seems so...nonchanlant, I guess that can be like sailor saturn, but her "ability" looks too bright and sparkley to be like her. I think she's be better off smiling, or smirking. If you don't want an item, go for a different default mouth maybe the lipstick one. Also, makeup. I've been learning about this too. Especially for the lighter skin tones, makeup is a great way to make the face look exciting instead of dull. Just a blush here maybe eyeshadow there. Also, is that a tropical dancer item on the chest? If so excellent use of layering, if not, ignore me cause I has the dumb. emotion_facepalm
3nodding I agree, the face definitely needs some work. I honestly always have the worst time with the face and it's always the part I get stuck at. I've got Milady Godina, so I might try that out.
And yes it is! For the top it's the White Tropical Dancer Top layered under Blue Mandarin Bolero and on top it's the brooch I just mention along with another brooch (x

bioelfster's Queen

Original Gaian

I personally love #1 the best, because I like bigger hair xd . But I think #2 looks spot on.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff