Welcome to Gaia! ::

Manly Lunatic

Naaaah, he won't die. For an old guy, he still pretty fit... He is 88-89 years old currently, and still riding around on his dragon and fighting. I think he has another 20 years on him. Sozin was 102 when he died, Azulon 95. I would say the royals have longevity.

Heart Hunter

9,650 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Full closet 200
Silvia Crow
LimonceIlo
...I kind of feel like Bryke are going to kill him in this series. He's pretty old so I feel like they might do it. But I really hope I'm wrong.

He's an 80-90 year old Firelord that rides around on a dragon. Boy's gonna be fine.
lol That literally made me laugh, it's like "So what if he's pushing 90 and rides a dragon?". Zuko's still a badass. Who wants to bet me that he could kick Mako's a**?! I'm serious, bet me. I'd pay to see that fight!

ZUKO FOREVER!!! emotion_awesome

Also, if we're gonna talk about his age being the only reason for his supposed impending doom, what about Katara? She's practically decrepit. No offense Katara fans, but I feel like she probably just spend her days knitting.

Newbie Prophet

If Zuko dies people will be trying to burn Bryke's house down.

Newbie Prophet

Balmaur
Oh god please if they kill a character let it be Katara or Mako! gonk

I.... I.. I never considered that Mako could die. (Probably because he can't, he has "plot-armor." wink but now I kinda want Mako to die now just to see how the Markorra shipper would holler.

Demonic Sex Symbol

15,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
MangaMaven
Balmaur

I.... I.. I never considered that Mako could die. (Probably because he can't, he has "plot-armor." wink but now I kinda want Mako to die now just to see how the Markorra shipper would holler.
I would bask in their misery.

Newbie Prophet

Balmaur
MangaMaven
Balmaur

I know! Can you imagine how the Tumblr community would react?! The sad fanfics, the pitiful fan arts, it'd be hilarious! ... Oh. But Bolin would lose the last of his family if Mako died. That wouldn't be so hilarious.

Demonic Sex Symbol

15,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
MangaMaven
Balmaur
MangaMaven
Balmaur

I know! Can you imagine how the Tumblr community would react?! The sad fanfics, the pitiful fan arts, it'd be hilarious! ... Oh. But Bolin would lose the last of his family if Mako died. That wouldn't be so hilarious.
Apparently someone didn't see episode 3 of Book 3.

Invisible Humorist

Arcoon Effox
LimonceIlo
...I kind of feel like Bryke are going to kill him in this series. He's pretty old so I feel like they might do it. But I really hope I'm wrong.
Do you have any reason to think so other than "He's old"? Because if that's you're only reason for worrying...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
...I wouldn't worry.

Being old in Avatar typically equates to being an invincible badass... and also means that you know every other person who has achieved such status, according to King Bumi.

xd its crazy man.

Clever Shapeshifter

14,015 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Timid 100
  • Hygienic 200
Faol_Cailin
Silvia Crow
LimonceIlo

He's an 80-90 year old Firelord that rides around on a dragon. Boy's gonna be fine.
lol That literally made me laugh, it's like "So what if he's pushing 90 and rides a dragon?". Zuko's still a badass. Who wants to bet me that he could kick Mako's a**?! I'm serious, bet me. I'd pay to see that fight!

ZUKO FOREVER!!! emotion_awesome

Also, if we're gonna talk about his age being the only reason for his supposed impending doom, what about Katara? She's practically decrepit. No offense Katara fans, but I feel like she probably just spend her days knitting.

Katara has a long ways to go before she kicks the bucket. Remember Aunt Wu said she would have her 3rd great grandchild before she passes away in her sleep.

Although I kinda want her to die in a bad a** fighting type way.

Newbie Prophet

Balmaur
MangaMaven
Balmaur
MangaMaven
Balmaur

Actually I did, but extended family that you've met once isn't quite the same.

Demonic Sex Symbol

15,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
MangaMaven
Balmaur
MangaMaven
Balmaur
MangaMaven
Balmaur

Actually I did, but extended family that you've met once isn't quite the same.
Still Mako isn't his only family anymore.

Profitable Hunter

7,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Profitable 100
I think he will be fine. I really wanted to see an old man version of Sokka
GREAT. NOW MY KATARA X ZUKO SHIP CAN COMMENCE.

<_<

Romantic Vampire

Eistir
GREAT. NOW MY KATARA X ZUKO SHIP CAN COMMENCE.

<_<

Kataang FOREVER! emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas