• Sausage Fest 200

Shameless Man-Lover

18,100 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
i just had a thought, of a character-
who cared so much about others and not much about himself-
like when there's cake; he makes sure everyone else get a slice before he gets one himself,
at which the cake might be gone,
he'd settle for the few crumbles left on the serving plate, or just have the mindset that it's okay, he'd just get chubby if he ate too many sweets anyway.

might work with my character Kiji though, he's very timid and places others before himself all the time... might work...

still, it was an idea i got after watching the intro of transcendence- where the ld guy gets a piece of cake -w-

Shameless Man-Lover

18,100 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
continuing to watch this movie, i get a stronger yearning to play around with an android or robotic character-
a thought of concern, is the computer's intelligence just saying that the human will be less efficient if they're not healthy, physically and mentally.
so if my character would tell someone to calm down, or lay down and rest if they're sick- then it would be just the efficiency being it's concern- not the actual person or their health

-i figure it could get interesting if this imagined OC of mine would be put with a scientist, or someone knowing more about computers at least- though my character is a state-of the art machine, he'd be developed in a secret facility and recently escaped, so the very most of his technology would be alien to people- even the very technical ones

i figured this character of mine would have a very advanced AI, and would constantly analyze itself and try to hack it's programming to be able to leave the lab and explore the world, since it had been put into a very advanced body/vessel. he'd be stuck in the lab while the scientists were around and active- but eventually they'd be gone for too long, and the AI would be able to hack his programming and leave- thus, escape .w.~!

robocop and this movie i'm watching now is highly inspiring on this technological stuff i'm usually not very interested in -w-
or at least, i don't like sci-fi much.

*edit;
and he was originally created by someone desperate to save their child, boyfriend, brother, or husband -w-
so he'd have the personality of someone like that, but the memories weren't transferred into data correctly-
or something like that~

Shameless Man-Lover

18,100 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
how tempted i suddenly became for a play where i have a cougar-character, who starts to eat someone then stashes them away to eat the rest sometime later- though the person would still be alive .w.'

-a neko-character, not a furry ^_^'
i figure it could get pretty interesting though -w-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas