Chatty Flatterer

14,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
                          User Image

User Image
                                            Marcus Knox.
                                            Marcus was now close enough to the man to observe his features. While he was dry, the brown haired male was soaking wet he didn't seem to have powers like Marcus did, and him being wet was Marcus's fault. He had apologized though and he hoped that carried some weight, the last thing he wanted to do was make enemies for no reason. Taking in the air of the day, the man whose name he still didn't know was grumbling to himself it appeared he didn't like being wet yet he remained in the pool of koi for some time before finally pulling himself out. Marcus titled his head halfway to the side confused as to why he was so silent. Now out of the water the man proceeded to take some of his wet clothes off and was drying more quickly. The silence only lasted for a few seconds after that as soon the new man began to speak.

"All this space around you and you landed on me, for ******** sake, dude...Was I that interesting to look at to you?"He brushed his bangs back out of his face, and now a smirk was across them. Marcus couldn't help but smirk too seeing those freckles across that fine smirk the man was quite interesting up close. "Well here I am, in the flesh. Glad to see you had fun, then." His voice was sarcastic and then he chuckled. Marcus wanted to making a sarcastic comment right back at that point. "Ohh i had loads of fine, always a good time when you are running into handsome men literally." He couldn't help himself Marcus loved sarcasm it kept people on their toes. The freckled man then pointed back to his clothes after another comment, and made sure for Marcus to note that if the boots were damaged by the water it would be on him. Funny thing was Marcus carried no money on him, ever.

He had a sister back home, who was a blackfeather but more reasonable and social. She knew how to handle the world and so she handled the money he gathered. Marianne Knox was her name, and she would mail him whatever he needed if he just wrote to her. "I'll see what I can do." He commented back to reassure the man he was with. It was the least he could do at this point. Taking a step closer to him he now spoke his now to get formalities out of the way. "Marcus Knox, blackfeather to run into you every day if you need." He let out a light laugh as he waited to see the man's reaction.

Company: A Male (Jamie Cree)

memeheirybeer

Vampire

- ⊰ You're too mean, I don't like you, [********] you anyway, you make me want to scream at the top of my lungs ; It hurts but, I won't fight you, you suck anyway, you make me wanna die. Right when I . . .

User Image
                ℑamie ℭree w e n d i g o
                Antique Doll Snow

unde ℒocation : Garden, Koi pond unde Company : Marcus
                unde OOC : TENSION RISES WITHIN THE PACK [Simon Curtis - Flesh starts to playing] B))))

Jamie let out a sigh, leaning back against a rock. He let one hand rest in the water, feeling the koi fish swim up to him as he did so. At least the sun had a better feeling on his skin as he was getting dry. He made a mental note to himself that once back in the dorms, he's going to take a shower and go straight to bed. Even if he doesn't see his roommate in there yet. They have all year to get acquainted anyway. Jamie looked up when the male in front of him replied back to his sarcasm, which made him smile. He always had some insecurities about how he look -- especially with his hundreds of freckles covering his body -- so despite this having a hint of sarcasm, he still liked the compliment.

"Aha. You're not too bad yourself." The wendigo said, his voice was low, but he didn't try to sound intimidating. Jamie did like the colors of his eyes; they were so vibrant, he wouldn't be surprised if they could glow at night. He looked down at the pond, seeing the fish calming down and swimming around as usual. He heard the male reply about the boots, but in all honesty Jamie didn't care. Yes, he liked those boots but if he spent nearly fifty dollars just to get some shitty boots that couldn't handle a little bit of water, it wasn't Marcus he was going to go after. His eyes lazily wandered to the other male as he introduced himself, saying his name was Marcus Knox. An interesting name for an interesting guy to the wendigo. He was about to comment back, but stopped before he could open his mouth. Jamie stared back at the other after he mentioned he was a blackfeather. He gave the other a small glare, but stopped himself from doing anything else irrational. As Marcus laughed and awaited Jamie's reaction, he couldn't help but laugh either. His laugh was quiet, but could still be heard around the pond. The freckled male slowly got up, putting a hand in his pocket, the other hand fixing his hair and brushing it to his left shoulder. "A black feather, huh? I've had....quiet a history with them." Jamie turned to the blonde male, lifting up his arm to show the scars on the right of his ribs. He brought his hand back down into his pocket, continuing. "That took ages to heal; I can never sense you guys coming. Given that I just fell in the water. I wouldn't have anything against you, though, obviously you weren't the one that gave me this." He walked over towards him, now able to see Marcus clearly. Hm. Jamie was still a bit taller than him. But being this close to him, the wendigo could definitely sense the other as a black feather. For some odd reason, among just 2 other beings, Jamie could never sense these creatures. Not in time, at least. "I hope you don't have anything against a wendigo however, that would be a problem." He smirked at the other, and began to walk back to his clothes. Still damp in some places, but he didn't mind. Jamie put his boots back on, grabbing his shirt in the process, but didn't put it on yet. He glanced back at Marcus before putting his shirt back on, but didn't put his vest on, deciding to let that dry fully and wash it tomorrow. "Oh, I'm Jamie Cree, by the way."

Quotable Genius

User ImagexxxxxUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxjulian & rachael
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxD'ARCO

▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉

Julian had been surprised at his speed and agility. Then he remembered that Ao was a lop-eared rabbit. He smiled when Ao grabbed him and brought him to the nature trail. Julian figured that Ao probably felt more free here, especially since he seemed to slightly relax. "I hope you know where we are." Julian smiled to Ao. "Because I must have dropped my map while running." Julian said feeling his pockets.

Rachael ran until soon couldn't run any farther. Especially with the bags she had in her hand. Sighting in defeat, she gave a small contempt smile despite her defeat. At least Ao and Julian would have some time alone. But she expected that Julian would still have to share him, after all Ao was he only friend at the moment. Still wanting to wander around a bit, Rachael found a dirt path behind the school. Following it, she came across a girl with white hair who was lying on a bench. "Would I be intruding if I sat here? I'll be quiet." Rachael asked. She really liked the area, and she wanted to experiment with her new water colors. If she was intruding she'd just come back another time.

« w h e r e » Trail -- On a path behind the school.
                                                  « w i t h » Ao -- Erela
                                                  « t h i n k i n g » JA NO.
                                                  « o o c » Life intercepts with my posting time. :/

ThisIsNommysRpCrap

SaphireStars

IRL Girl

User Image
╔══════════════════════════╗

♅here ↣The nature path on a swing
♅ith ↣A very attractive dark haired female
♅earing ↣ x
۞oc ↣Lol, her hair is teal. The picture doesn't show it well. The color is better seen in the profiles.

╚═════════════════════════╝

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Erela opened her eyes and smiled. A girl was in front of her. She had beautiful eyes and dark hair. Erela liked that. She asked if she could sit with Erela, that sounded really nice. She was just starting to get bored of being alone anyway. "Of course you can," she said, sitting up and patting the bench swing beside her. "So what brings you here, to Kasai? I'm Erela and I'm here because I honestly had nothing else to do." she said to the girl, being friendly, shrugging her shoulders at the end of her sentence. Small talk worked well for her, might as well start with the basics. Her body was relaxed, her little cocktail of pills and alcohol still affecting her quite pleasantly. She got comfortable sitting up, her wings tucked a little awkwardly behind her though. She crossed her ankles and pushed the swing gently. After a couple minutes, she thought she would offer the girl choice of her stash. "Hey, I know we just met, but do you want a smoke or something? I have a backpack full of goodies if you'd like a taste of anything. Not pressuring, just offering if you'd like to try."

User Image
WreckingHavoc

Feline Baby

User Image

Ao
✫ ao mikoto ✫
╔══════════════╗
species: lop-eared rabbit
mood: excited
company: julian

╚══════════════╝

"I have mine, don't worry." Smiling happily, Ao dropped onto his knees and wiggled a bit to get completely settled, sighing contently. This was much better.. Nothing to be worried about.. Looking around to make sure no one but Julian was around, then suddenly started to shrink. He disappeared into his clothes and a rabbit poked it's head out, sniffing everything it could reach. Quickly bounding out of the clothes, it settled in the grass and sniffed everything before starting to nibble on the grass. Considering his hair was white, Ao's rabbit form was rather surprising; He was white with large black spots, but he also had a couple of green and blue patches.

ooc

xxxxxxxxx
WreckingHavoc

Lonely Seeker

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
╔══════════════╗
James & Allison Jamie Carter
╚══════════════╝

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

James?
Will you look at me?
Please, look at me.
Please don't ignore me.

Jams looked at the map, then at Lorelei. "Well.... I do not know. That is a difficult one. Hmm.... How do you feel about water? We could always go visit the pool?" James said with a smile. He was never very good at deciding what to do, so he let others decide for him. But this time she wasn't going to decide and he felt as if he had made her uncomfortable enough as it is. Feeling that way he decided as he did.

James looked at her his smiling slowly dropping, but not to a frown. No. To that type of smile a man gives a girl he has feelings for. He realized after a couple minutes that he was looking at her and he quickly looked away, turning slightly to cover the blush on his face. "Um anyways...." He spoke softly.

Allison?
Will you look at me?
Please, look at me.
Please don't ignore me.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Antique Doll Snow

LadyAkane58

Chatty Flatterer

14,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
XXXXXXXXXXXXXBorn,as the blood will flow. Killing is all they know↙
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Blood. They live, they thirst. Blood. ↙

User Image

╭☆╯XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXLorelei, NightingaleXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX╭☆╯

Lorelei kept the map in her hands, as James glanced over her shoulder to look at it, then at her as he spoke. He wasn't quite sure where to go, but he asked if she was fine with water because if she was they could visit the pool. Lorelei didn't mind water actually, she enjoyed outdoor activities and indoor activities. Her only problem was whatever she did, she was clumsy about it. Her head turned to look at him to answer, he was staring at her with a small smile one she hadn't realized he was giving to now. Just as she was about to reply to his question he looked away quickly, and covered is face.

Lorelei couldn't tell from him hiding it that he was blushing. "Um anyways...." His voice was soft for once. She hadn't known him long but in the time they had spent together so far he hadn't seem soft spoken in the least. She titled her head slightly debated to ask if he was alright. She decided to see if he kept the quiet tone up before she would ask. "Swimming is fine. I believed I packed a suit." She once again went over to her bags tracing her fingers along the zippers opening the bags up. In with her bathroom stuff like towels, and soap was a bathing suit Arsenio had picked out for her. She could tell she hadn't packed it because it was a two piece that was sky blue in color. Lorelei liked darker colored bathing suits that didn't make her stand out.

She looked over towards James though, she wasn't going to suddenly say they couldn't go just cause she didn't have her usual bathing suit. She pulled it out with a matching towel and turned back to his side. Giving him one of her soft smiles she spoke out sweetly. "I'm ready whenever you are. They should have changing rooms when we get there."

↙ Location: Dorm Room - #2
↙ Company: James

Miss Lunar 13

Hesitant Risk-Taker

User Image

Yana Breostyxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

XXXXXXX▶ ▷XX Mom, please wake up
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDad's with a slut
XXXXXXXXXXXXX And your son is smoking cannabis
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

No one ever listens, this wallpaper glistens
Don't let them see what goes down in the kitchen

User Image
"Speak" Text 'Thoughts'

tab tab tab tab Yana was just a witness to the scene happening in front of her. As it seemed that the fox’s disapproval was towards her newly made acquaintances. But it wasn’t long before they were leaving. First the wendigo left, leaving her a bit gloom since she wanted to ask him a few questions. But she figured it would be fine since they were bound to see each other again. And soon it was Erela who left after finding out that she and the fox were roommates. She made sure to give the angel a smile and wave as she walked off. The fox shouted after Erela as the girl walked away, informing her that he had locked the door.
                              tab tab tab tab The scene hadn’t scared her off; in fact it was much like watching the animals at the zoo . . . almost. When the white fox turned back to her, she was fixing her hair. He apologized for the scene, but she didn’t understand why, as it was a normal thing for people to disapprove of others habits. It was a normal thing in the animal kingdom as well. It was then that he introduced himself to her, and told her about his tails. She gave him a smile, “And I’m Yana Breosty.” She introduced herself as well. “I can imagine the work you put into them, I volunteered at a grooming shop before, and I even worked on lions and tigers that lived in the zoo. But the animals fur never looked that stunning.” She said with a cheerful smile. She had been allowed to work with the lions and tigers because she seemed to be the only one who they didn’t try and play attack.
                              tab tab tab tab But after her grooming job, she was offered a job in the zoo, which allowed her to interact with the animals daily. She had never had a problem with it, since it was fun. Looking at the male in front of her, she let out a small chuckle. “In that case, it’s nice to meet you.” She said. ‘It might be a high chance that I do know him, but I can’t really place it right now.’ She thought to herself. “So, it sounds like you got here some time ago? How do you like the school so far?” she asked, actually curious. “I’ve been attending the school for a couple years now, so if you need any help navigating around the school, let me know and I’ll be glad to help.” She said with a friendly smile.
                              tab tab tab tab
                              tab tab tab tab
                              tab tab tab tab

[[ooc: Its kinda small so im sorry for that :c Kinda brain dead ]]
Vigilia

Quotable Genius

Julian was relieved to see that Ao had his map. When he dropped, Julian watched, alarmed, as Ao shrunk. Wiggling out of a pile of clothes he saw a rabbit. Ao. Julian instantly fell in love with Ao's rabbit form. He was so cute with his black, green, and blue patches. Picking up and folding Ao's clothes neatly he sat next to Ao on the ground. Reaching his hand to feel Ao's fur, Julian said "You're so beautiful. In both forms." Realizing what he said the moment he said it, his face came ablaze with a bright blush.

Rachael was momentarily stunned when the girl opened her eyes. She had a beautiful eye color, and Rachael believed that the girl was nothing short of stunning. Rachael found herself wanting to capture the girl in her pages instead of the sight around her."Ah, thanks." Rachael gave a small smile while sitting down next to the girl. "I'm Rachael. And I'm here..." she paused her eyes drifting to the trees and the nature around them.. She hated admitting why she attended the school. Her eyes finding Erela's again, something compelled her to tell the girl. Whether it be she looked to be an angel, or she simply was the first girl she had time to talk to her alone, Rachael ended up telling her. "My emotions are directly connected to my abilities which is dangerous with my type of abilities." Pulling out some of her watercolors, she mindlessly let her hand wander across a page in her sketchbook. When Erela spoke offered something from her stash, she was brought back to reality. Realizing what she actually was loosely painting, she saw streaks of a light teal and realized she had begun to paint Erela. But it had barely been started, so it could easily be mistaken for a handful of other things. Smiling at the offer, Rachael challenged, "What do you have?"

« w i t h » Ao -- Erela
                                                  « o o c » OH SHIZZ. Maybe Rachael's infatuation may or may not grow? Would you approve of the couple Stars?

ThisIsNommysRpCrap

SaphireStars

Feline Baby

User Image

Ao
✫ ao mikoto ✫
╔══════════════╗

╚══════════════╝

Ao hopped about contently, nibbling on grass and rolling about on the floor. He loved being in this form, it gave him so much freedom and space, not to mention he didn't have to wear clothes. Feeling the pats on his back, he heard the compliment and looked round at Julian, seeing his bright red face. Did he really say that..? Ao bit the edge of his clothes and dragged them to the side to hide behind a tree as he got dressed before coming back, embarrassed.
"U-Uhm.. T-That was n-nice of you to say.." A bit flustered and shy, he smiled a bit. "Y-You're very good looking.."

ooc

xxxxxxxxx
WreckingHavoc

IRL Girl

User Image

♅ith ↣Rachael
♅earing ↣ x
۞oc ↣I would approve the shiz out of it xD

Erela flashed a small smile in the girl's direction. She had helped her fair share of people learn to harness their powers, regardless of the types of powers. Hell, she had even taught werewolves to stop changing altogether. "You know, I might be able to help you with that, if you'd like me to. There are a few tricks I've picked up in my many years on this Earth." She glanced at the girl's painting, unsure of what she was looking at. She decided to ignore the painting as she heard the girl ask what she had. Erela looked down at her bag that was sitting on the ground next to the bench. "Weed, smokes, booze, pills. Nothing too crazy. I'm not into the super hard stuff, it freaks me out to talk to the crazies that sell it. I'd be up for anything, it's up to you. I won't make you do it alone though. I'll join in with whatever you pick." she said, grabbing the bag and rummaging through it. She pulled out her flask, a pack of cigs, a baggy of pot, another baggy of weed-laced cookies, and a couple bottles of unmarked pills, showing the girl her assortment and setting the things down on the bench. She moved her gaze back to Rachael, looking for uncertainty or nervousness. She really didn't want to pressure her, but if Rachael was down, she had no reason to stop her."Again, just to be clear, you're welcome to take whatever you'd like, but you don't have to do any of it if you don't want to." she smiled at the girl, noticing how smooth and silky her hair looked. Hmm... maybe this girl would be nice to have around. She'd have to introduce her to Jamie when she saw him next. He'd probably like her too, hopefully not too much though.

User Image
WreckingHavoc

Quotable Genius

Julian practically died instantaneously. He couldn't believe he let that slip. While Ao changed back into his clothes, he gripped his hair and covered taking deep breathes, trying to hide his immense blush. "Of all the things to slip my mouth." Julian silently cursed himself. He didn't even know if Ao swung the same way he did, and for a moment he feared that he might have just broken a new relationship already. When Ao came out from behind the tree, and commented on how he was good looking himself, his face inflamed again. Trying not to completely obscure the view of his red face, Julian muttered "Thanks."

Rachael glanced over at Erela again. "If you could that would be awesome, but I am afraid to hurt you. Last person who tried to help me ended up hurt them self and the person hated me." Rachael slightly frowned looking at her hands. Shutting her notebook, she got on the swing next to Erela and started gently rocking on the swing. When Erela listed the things she had on her, Rachael slightly perked at the cigarettes. About to ask for one, she nearly jumped off her swing from being startled so bad. "Help me." A voice growled. Rachael, tried not to look, but she glanced anyway. It was a spirit of the dead. And half the man's face was burned off, blood dripping from the wound with a few maggots crawling out. "Help me." He rasped again. She shut her eyes, and willed the spirit away, but it had already latched to her. "I'll take the booze." Rachael said. She didn't hesitate at all. The effects of the alcohol dulled her abilities, forcing whatever she didn't want to see away. It wasn't her first time drinking, so she was eager to receive anything Erela had brought with her, especially the treat in the flask. Reaching over, she grabbed the flask opened it, and took a big swig. She took a few more and soon she was giggly and more open than usual. "You know, you're seriously pretty." Rachael giggled lolling her head to the side to look directly at Erela.

« w i t h » Ao -- Erela
                                                  « o o c » Awesome! :3 Erela is seriously gorgeous though.~ :O xD

ThisIsNommysRpCrap

SaphireStars

IRL Girl

User Image

♅ith ↣Rachael
♅earing ↣ x
۞oc ↣Awh, you're so sweet ^///^

Erela bit her lip as the girl said she might hurt her. Then she chuckled."The cool part that comes along with being an angel is that we're immortal. Also, I can heal myself and others with just a touch." She smiled as the girl took the seat beside her. She studied her newfound companion while toying with the edge of her shirt, waiting for a decision. Suddenly, Rachael decided on the flask. She took it and had a few hefty swigs. Erela raised her eyebrows a little, surprised by Rachael's instant willingness. Hmm, how strange. Erela brushed it off, it probably was nothing important. She picked the flask up from the girl's hand, seeing that she appeared to be finished. She tilted back her head and drank the bitter liquid, gulping down the remainder of the flask before setting it in her lap and twisting the cap to close it. She traced the octopus that was on the front of it. The cool metal felt nice under her fingers. They sat there for a little bit, swinging slowly before they both started to feel the effects of the drinks they had taken. Erela heard Rachael call her pretty. She looked over, smiling at the girl, and noticed the slur in Rachael's voice. Erela giggled a little more loudly than normal. "Thanks Rachael, you're a looker yourself." she said. She grabbed the goodies that she had on the seat and put them back in her bag. She looked back to Rachael, admiring how soft her skin looked. She couldn't stop her mind from drifting to how it would feel on her fingers and her lips. Normally, Erela was slow to get into things like this but the alcohol was making her feel so warm and her judgement was dampened enough to let her do what she was thinking about. It was like everything around her had fallen away and the only thing she could see was Rachael. She put her hand on the girl's cheek but didn't go any further. "C-can I kiss you?" she asked, looking into the eyes of beautiful girl sitting beside her. She would never do anything like that without asking. No matter how old-fashioned it seemed, she refused to fall into the popular idea of taking things without asking.

User Image
WreckingHavoc

Feline Baby

User Image

Ao
✫ ao mikoto ✫
╔══════════════╗

╚══════════════╝

A bit embarrassed and shy, Ao moved over to Julian and hugged him, not sure what to say. He felt really safe with Julian, even if he only just met him. He hesitated briefly before leaning up and kissing him on the cheek, his face flushing. Embarrassed by what he did, he quickly changed into a bunny and scarpered, hiding in the grass. That was really stupid.. Why did he do that! Julian was probably just being nice to him, he probably didn't want anything to do with him! Damn it! He sank lower in the grass, his ears down with fear. He didn't know how Julian was going to react..

ooc

xxxxxxxxx
WreckingHavoc

Quotable Genius

A goofy smile spilled onto Julian's lips when Ao kissed his cheek. Before he could react, Ao was gone, and back into his rabbit form. Staring into the distance for a moment, Julian gathered his thoughts. Picking up Ao's clothes he ran into the direction Ao ran. Coming across the rabbit that stood out, Julian got on his knees next to him and picked him up and held him in his arms. "You idiot." Kissing the rabbit's nose he said "I like you, you gosh darn idiot." Julian said looking Ao right in the eyes.

"We both are beyond stunning obviously." Rachael stated giggling slightly. She watched Erela as she put her things back in the bag. She stared at her face while it was slanted towards the bag, silently admiring the small things that made Erela so pretty. Her long eyelashes, the soft curves of her face, the color of her hair and eyes. Rachael silently noted to herself that maybe it was because she was an angel, that she also seemed to be a perfection that Rachael's hands itched to draw. When Erela asked to kiss her, Rachael was surprised at first, but happy that Erela kept the old tradition. It was something Rachael found cute. Her judgement and thinking was clouded, and the first thing that came to mind, she acted upon. "Mmhmm." Erela hummed. Getting up ands standing in front of the angel, Rachael leaned into the girl and kissed her gently.

« w i t h » Ao -- Erela
                                                  « o o c » OOH. LOOK AT THAT. When I get the chance (and a new stylus), I'm going to draw Erela and Rachael. :3

ThisIsNommysRpCrap

SaphireStars

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas