Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire

- ⊰ You're too mean, I don't like you, [********] you anyway, you make me want to scream at the top of my lungs ; It hurts but, I won't fight you, you suck anyway, you make me wanna die. Right when I . . .

User Image
                ℑamie ℭree w e n d i g o
                Vigilia

sarkaro
                SaphireStars

unde ℒocation : Garden, Gazebo unde Company : Erela, Yana, some guy whose being a bully
                unde OOC : this post is all over the place Jamie is just being a giant dork he's not cool at all

Jamie took the cigarette when Erela passed it to him while talking, listening to both of them chat. After hearing Yana talk about being here for a few years and having the OK to ask her if they somehow got lost, he nodded. That actually might come in handy. Despite studying that Academy's map for God knows how long, he still had some trouble even finding this place. The girl could also be helpful with classes, if they had the same ones or if she had them from earlier years. "Well that's nice to know.." he took in a long drag, exhaling the smoke and watched it dance around in the air for a while before continuing, "thanks, girl, you sound like someone that's nice to have around." Huh, so people are interesting when you're not eating them, what a world. These two would be fun to have around just to hang, it'd be a bonus if they had at least one class together. Jamie passed with decent grades, he never got anything lower than a C, even then he barely got those. But there were times where he got frusterated over tests or homework, and took out that frusteration on some students.

He brought the cigarette back to his mouth, but stopped when he heard another male's voice coming from behind the optimistic girl. Jamie didn't even feel the male's presence, he was probably too distracted. The wendigo began to stare at the other male, putting his hand back down on his lap. He wasn't going to lie, he was pretty nice to look at. The eyes is always what gets Jamie; he adores the colors of eyes, any person that has some, he'll think they were ******** sweet. This guy had two different colors for his eyes, Jamie didn't see that quite often, and he kind of wished he had that. What else that was surprising to Jamie that this male had more tails than he needed; "Jesus.." he muttered quietly, alright, so he was a Kyuubi. The freckled male never met one, but always heard about them when he used to hang out with other mythical creatures. He never heard anything bad about them, but not everyone's the same as they are described.

Other than his physical appearance, Jamie noticed the kyuubi made a face at him and Erela. Did he not like that way they looked? Well damn, Jamie was feeling a bit concerned. He just got here, there's nothing to judge. Until he opened his mouth, stating that smoking was a disgusting habit, going on about how it's terrible... Jamie stopped listening and gave the other a blank stare as he started lecturing, unconsciously smoking the terrible thing the kyuubi was talking about. He closed his eyes as he slowly let the smoke escape from his lips. After the male stopped lecturing like some dissapointing father and seemed to take notice of the girl right next to him, Jamie gave a glance at Erela, seeing as she had the same expression he had. Jamie smirked at that, and with a low grunt, he began to stand up, making sure he wouldn't hit his head on the roof of the Gazebo. Being tall isn't a blessing, having long legs is a b***h when you're sitting down. He lifted his arms up, stretching as the other male turned his gaze back at him and the angel; making another comment about the cigarette. Jamie wasn't stupid, and he was pretty sure Erela knew about the consequences of smoking. But wendigos aren't able to have any internal damages anyway, they self heal quite easily since their skin usually melts off in their original form. Jamie rubbed the back of his neck, burning the half finished cigarette in his other hand like he did with the one earlier. He managed to eliminate some of the odor smoking left behind, but not all of it, just enough that when you enter the garden, you wouldn't be able to tell unless you were in reach with the group. "Yeah, yeah, smoking is bad, whatever. Are you happy? It's gone. Bully me into safety why don't you.." Smoking wasn't something Jamie needed, so it wasn't a bother if he had to eliminate it because of someone else. He turned his head back at the kyuubi when he mentioned dorms. "Don't look at me, my dorm's got double digits." Jamie put his hands in his pockets, walking around the garden for while to get some blood flowing through his legs. He turned to the path towards the koi pond, suddenly remembering that was his goal for coming into this garden. Some of his favorite animals were in water; his favorite being the leopard seal. But he used to keep koi fish and cat fish as pets back in his old apartment, so knowing that there were some here in this academy made him feel nostalgic in a way. He turned around to face the three people he just encountered, bowing his head slightly. "..I'm gonna head over to the pond, anyone wants to join me, feel free. If not, we'll see each other around, I guarantee that. It was a pleasure knowing you ladies, you seem fun to hang out with." He gave them a smile, walking between the three, looking over at the other male. "I'll see you around too, cutie." He said jokingly, chuckling as the wendigo began to walk away from the group, heading towards the pond.

It wasn't long until he reached the pond, but once he made it there, Jamie immediately went over to the edge of the water and crouched down. A faint smile went across his face, watching the kois one by one swim over to him frantically. "Sorry, no food for you here.." He made a mental note to bring some next time when he's not going to be busy with classes.

IRL Girl

User Image
ιη₲ σ₦¢ℯ Åℊaɨℕ ₩𝔦ʈĦ ɱɘ ↣ ⓞ𝔘ℝ șϯЯӓȵʛҼ 𝕯℧εT❞♩♪♫♬

User Image
ℓσcαтισи↬ Cafeteria
♂ σʀ ♀⇢ Female.
¢σмραηу↬ Orion
cʟᴏᴛнᴇs⇢ This

S I N G L E | | P A N S E X U A L

Alex was interested in getting to see his dragon form, but as she finished her salad, her craving for his body was coming back into her mental view. She hadn't been to the bathrooms here yet, but she judged that they would be more than adequate by the other buildings and rooms she had seen. She finished her sandwich and picked up her spoon for her soup, smiling as she spoke to the drake. "I've never seen a dragon before, but I think I would be happier to see you naked." She added the last part a little more quietly, not wanting the people around her in the cafeteria to hear her saying inappropriate things. Siren or not, she was sure the school would not understand. She eyed the large amount of food he had and figured out that his race probably had something to do with his larger than normal appetite. I didn't bother her at all, whatever he needed to do, right? "Would it be too much to ask you to accompany me back to the dorm, or into the bathroom, or an empty classroom... Wherever you'd like really. As soon as your finished eating, if you're up to it." she kept her voice low and was speaking in a rather seductive tone. She took a bite of her soup and brought her gaze to meet Orion's eyes.

¥ ℙΘωєℜ ۞⋎∈Ⓡ yѻʉ ℊ℟ɸ⒲₴ ʂ⊺ℛѳℕʛ𝔢ℝ ყє₮ εїз

·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.
OOC:Quote me lovelies.
Short and bleh but whatev's
Vigilia

Chatty Flatterer

14,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
                          User Image

User Image
                                            Marcus Knox.

The trio he was looking at seem preoccupied with what they were discussing, they didn't seem to notice what was staring down at them. That or they didn't care, the only thing that rattle them was when another creature came into the mix. The white haired male, with many tails seemed to act quite mature, and convinced at least one of the people to part with their toxins and move on. The boy with dark brown hair, and blue eyes headed towards the pond after leaving behind his new acquaintances. Marcus watched with curious eyes still, either one of the men down below could be his roommate. He decided to figure more about the one who had gone off alone as Marcus preferred not to deal with too many people at once.

He flipped his giant black wings, as he prepared to fall off the roof. The male below was crouched over near the edge of the pond observing fish. As Marcus soared down he debated where he would land as there wasn't much space. His wings flapped, and then suddenly he realized he hadn't decided where to land face enough for it to matter. His giant blackfeather body came crashing into the male who was by the pond. The two of them would be heading straight for the pond. As they crashed into the water scaring the fish, Marcus let out a light caw noise not happy with how he had decided to greet this new figure. He shook his giant feathery form about, letting the droplets of water go everywhere between them, as he pulled his form off of the man.

His claws gripped onto the edge of the pond, and Marcus pulled himself out of the water. Once out, he transformed into his human form where he could communicate with the man. His clothes weren't wet because of the form he was in, but his hair somehow was. He shook that a little as his shimmering emerald eyes gazed upon the male in front of him. "Hey, uhh sorry thought I would've landed better then that." Marcus wasn't always the sharpest when it came to socializing his skills laid in knowledge.

Company: A Male (Jamie Cree)

memeheirybeer
                                            Here is the roommate~

Chatty Flatterer

14,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

( ) - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Arsenio Rammus

As Arsenio mulled over the matters of love, Lumiere went on to explain her thoughts on the discussion. Whatever would happen between her best friend, and her best friend's ex lover he hoped it would be for the best for both parties because he didn't wish anything bad on either. Arsenio didn't know them well enough to say otherwise, and if it was James who he had already met it would be interesting to say the least. The topic soon slide over to where to go now that they were actually going to walk somewhere, she mentioned food. He nodded to this. "I could go for some kind of meal. The cafeteria seems like a good place to start." It was simply enough, and he took a few steps forward to get them started in the direction.

Thing was, like them new students were busy wandering the halls in search of their new dorms and friends. A pair were lost, and the female decided to ask them for directions. Lumiere was quick to jump to the side, and Arsenio just admired the two beauties for a moment before he took in the appearance of the male who was equally attractive. Lumiere did the luxury of introducing them both to the new faces. To which Arsenio smirked as she had used his nickname. "You two may call me what you wish, my full name is Arsenio Rammus. It's a pleasure." He held out his hand for the two of them to shake, he was a hands on kind of guy. He expected some connection to them right off the bat.

Where: Dorm Hallways
With: Lumiere, two new faces (one male, one female)
LadyAkane58

ConnorMcFly

Chatty Flatterer

14,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
XXXXXXXXXXXXXBorn,as the blood will flow. Killing is all they know↙
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Blood. They live, they thirst. Blood. ↙

User Image

╭☆╯XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXLorelei, NightingaleXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX╭☆╯

Lorelei was one of those gentle vampires, who just seemed to have no luck with who she was. She didn't feel right for what she was doing, even if someone was willingly giving themselves to her. Lorelei thought James might be hungry too, but he shook his head no to offer, he didn't need anything at the present time. Which made her feel as though she was weak in comparison to him. She had to remind herself that he had more experienced since by years he was older though he didn't look it in the least. James seemed to pick up a little on her emotions as she wasn't the best at hiding them.

He would embrace her in a soft hug, before going to the bathroom. As she let out a light sigh, she heard his voice questioning if she was alright. Her hunger had been fed for now, so she was fine yes. She just needed to clean herself up and get her thoughts on something other then what she had just done. "I'm fine, umm.." She didn't know what else to say at the moment. As she strolled across the dorm floor her feet stopped at the entrance to the bathroom. "Is it okay if I clean up then.... maybe we can go observe the campus?" Lorelei had thought of something to avoid the silence she dreaded and waited for his response.

↙ Location: Dorm Room - #2
↙ Company: James

Miss Lunar 13

IRL Girl

User Image
╔══════════════════════════╗

♅here ↣The gazebo in the garden=>The nature path on a swing
♅ith ↣Jamie and Yana, and a guy who acts a lot older and more boring than he looks.=>now alone.
♅earing ↣ x
۞oc ↣ "Only God can judge you..."

╚═════════════════════════╝

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Erela smiled a little at the girl's comment about liking people, it felt good to know she was sociable. She listened to the explanation about Yana being able to smell pheromones. That was an interesting addition to the animal communication thing. Unsure of how else she could use it, Erela raised her eyebrows a little and said an almost silent ah noise. She heard Jamie comment about the girl's powers as well and looked over at him, sighing a little, almost wishing she hadn't given him the rest of the cigarette.

As she turned her head back to look at Yana, she saw that some grumpy kyuubi had come over to the gazebo, complaining about the smell of the smoke. "Hey, you know, no one was forcing you to come over here. We're not exactly in a very populated area. Maybe you could take your own advice; if you're gonna complain, don't subject others to having their minds polluted with your negativity. It makes you sound terrible." she added the last part in a mocking tone. It really bugged her when people told her what to do. She made eye contact with Jamie and saw that he had the same look on his face as she did. That was quite comical. They had only just met, but she felt like she would end up being close to him. He stood up and burned the cigarette away, making a comment about bullying. Then the kyuubi said that he hoped none of them were in his dorm, number nine. Ugh, that was her room. Well s**t... "As much as it pains me to say it, I'm in room nine. I'm glad you did a thorough sniffing of my damn trunks while I wasn't in the room. Maybe the office could supply you with a nice little clothespin to put over your nose so you won't be so bothered by my horrific stench." Erela got up from the gazebo and stayed to listen to Jamie's farewell. It made her grin to hear him say that he enjoyed spending time with them. "I'll see you around Jamie, bye Yana." she said to them, opening up her backpack and taking a swig out of the flask inside it. She ignored whatever weird pseudo reunion was going on between Yana and Mr. Dickhead and started walking out of the garden. She didn't need that guy's crap and could surely find better company elsewhere. She didn't get very far away from the pair left at the gazebo when she spread her wings and flew up into the air with a couple quick flaps of her feathery wings.

The effects of the pills she had taken earlier was still making her head a little fuzzy, either that or it was the alcohol, who knew which it was. She got up pretty high and saw what looked like a little dirt path behind the school. She let her wings glide her down to the trail and she started walking down it. She stopped when she saw the swinging bench in front of her. It looked like a comfortable place to sit and when she tested it out, it was quite nice. She laid down on the bench after taking her backpack off, one leg hanging down to keep her swinging. The angel girl closed her eyes and relaxed, trying to push the kyuubi's negativity out of her mind and let her drug-induced calm envelop her.

User Image
memeheirybeer
sarkaro
Vigilia

Vampire

- ⊰ You're too mean, I don't like you, [********] you anyway, you make me want to scream at the top of my lungs ; It hurts but, I won't fight you, you suck anyway, you make me wanna die. Right when I . . .

User Image
                ℑamie ℭree w e n d i g o
                Antique Doll Snow

unde ℒocation : Garden, Koipond unde Company : Doesn't really know
                unde OOC : Im assuming Marcus is sitting down or smth ALSO Jamie has bodily piercings HAH

"Jesus ******** Christ.." The wendigo was amazed of the sizes on some of these koi fish. A golden one swam up to the surface, pushing the rest out of the way; he seemed to be the biggest so far. Jamie chuckled and began to pat the top of their head. The fish was somewhat pleased, but the male knew he and the others would much prefer if Jamie was giving out some type of food. "I'll bring food next time, don't worry." He wasn't quite sure if he was allowed to feed them, but what is in the harm of feeding animals? It's not like a security guard is going to bust him up for taking care of the pond. It seemed like a nice to place to relax and study, it's probably quieter here than the student lounge or even the library. Jamie kept petting the fish swimming to the surface, but stopped hearing a noise coming from the air. It sounded like flapping of wings, but it wasn't normal. It was much, much bigger than a pigeon or a raven. With curiosity, the male turned his head to the sky. He made a silent 'ah' whilst having a surprised look on his face. Good God, what was coming down; whatever it was, it was coming in fast, and seemed to be....aiming right at Jamie. "What the ********] But before he had anytime to react or let alone finish that sentence, both the giant winged being and the wendigo fell into the water, the koi fish scrambling away at the scene.

For a while, it was dark. Jamie had closed his eyes when they crashed into the pond, hearing muffled 'caws' of the bird and the water splashing around their bodies. Immediately he opened his eyes, rising his head up to the surface to breathe. The male was now sitting in the pond, soaking wet and coughing out water he accidentally swallowed when he opened his mouth to yell at the other being. Remembering what fell with him in the pond, Jamie violently turned his body towards the bird frantically reaching for the edge. When it was finally out of the water, it transformed into a young male, who seemed to be fine and dandy with his dry clothes. Jamie was glaring daggers at this new male. He was getting pissed. "What in the flying ********, dude." And Jamie meant that literally. He stayed in the water for a while, what was the point, anyway? He was soaked, his clothes probably smell of fish and moss; and he just bought the boots he was wearing a week ago. He gave out a low grunt, taking his hand to his hair and brushed it to one side, the wetness of it slapping him in the face. As much as he wanted to, he wouldn't dare yell at the other male. As much as he wanted to, he couldn't kill him either. It was an accident, right? He hoped so, if it wasn't then the wendigo would have a decent reason to have his way with this guy. He brought his pale blue eyes back at the male as he began to apologize. Jamie didn't reply -- not yet, at least. He was silent for a while as he stood back up, looking down at his self. How the hell is he going to get out of this garden and back to the dorm looking like this? [******** me, man.." He muttered quietly, stepping his way out of the pond and back on the smooth concrete. Jamie stopped caring at this point, ignoring the man for a minute to take off some of his clothing. His back was turned at the other, slipping his denim jacket off, then his shirt, and lastly his boots. He didn't want to take anything else off, having enough decency in case other people happen to walk by and find these two like this. Jamie used his some of his abilities as an advantage, and started to dry up rather quickly. After having some silence to calm him down and think over this whole scenario, the freckled male turned his body back at the man. "All this space around you and you landed on me, for ******** sake, dude...Was I that interesting to look at to you?" He brushed his bangs back again when they fell over his face, giving the other a smirk. "Well here I am, in the flesh. Glad to see you had fun, then." He said in a low sarcastic tone, a slight chuckle reaching the end of that sentence. Jamie walked towards the other and crouched down in front of him, interested as to why this male wanted to interact with him, assuming that given the reason he crashed into him. "Next time you should give someone a fair warning if your big a** was going to land on ground. Also.." He pointed back to the clothing sprawled out to dry in the hot sun, keeping his eyes on the male as he continued, "if those boots get any type of a water damage, I'm putting that on you."

User ImageUser Image
Kaito
and TomoyaSui

As Tomoya waited for anyone to answer her question, she looked at the girl and saw that she was very pretty. Then her attention was towards the male that was next to the girl and smiled at him, he was handsome like all the other males around here. After a few seconds, Tomoya listened as the girl spoke up and asked what her dorm room number was. She looked back at her brother as if to ask if what room she is in. Kaito looked at Tomoya and sighed, not believing she forget her room number already "she's in room sixteen" he said to the girl with a simple smile. After that, the girl introduced herself and the male that was standing next to her "pleasure to meet you two, I'm Tomoya or you can just call me Tomo and this is my twin brother, Kaito-" "but you can call me Kai" Kaito said as he chimed in, knowing that Tomoya would leave his name as Kaito instead of telling people to call him Kai, that's when Arsenio chimed into the conversation as well and explained to them both that they could call him anything and seeing his hand being stretched out, they both figured it was a friendly gesture that Arsenio wanted to express with them. Tomoya took the males hand and gently shook it with a smile and a bow of his head. Kaito smiled at the male then shook the guys hand firmly "and yes, we would love to befriend you two, you see.. we're new to this school so we hope to make friends here" Kaito said after releasing Arsenio's hand, he looked at Lumiere and Arsenio "So where were you two off to, we're sorry if we're keeping you two for something urgent or important" Kaito said with a sheepish smile, he really didn't want to keep them from reaching their destination or somewhere important, that was just terribly rude.

Antique Doll Snow

LadyAkane58

Quotable Genius

User ImagexxxxxUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxjulian & rachael
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxD'ARCO

▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉

Rachael's face flushed pink. "Oh my gosh. I'm sorry guys." Rachael apologized, her face now having only a slight tinge. Julian smirked. He had put her watch fifteen minutes back a few days ago as a prank, and she never noticed until that moment. He sniggered. Rachael looked up at him. "You had nothing to do with this, right?" Rachael growled. Julian smiled and put his hands up as if surrendering "I did absolutley nothing." Julian chuckled. Rachael glared at him.

"Run!" Julian exclaimed to Ao before pivoting and running away from Rachael. Julian reached to grab Ao's hand, but pulled his hand back remembering that he didn't like physical contact. He just hoped that Ao stayed by him. Julian weaved between buildings, and Rachael began to lag behind, the weight of the supplies weighing her back. Once there was enough distance, Julian grabbed Ao by the shirt and pulled him in between the dorms and movie theatre. Julian let go as quick as possible, the moment that Ao was in the alley with him. Bodies rather close, but not touching Julian turned his head to watch as Rachael ran right by them. He smiled. "We shook her." Julian grinned turning to look back Ao.

« w h e r e » Betwen Dorms and the movie theatre
                                                  « w i t h » Ao, and eachother.
                                                  « t h i n k i n g » Boop.
                                                  « o o c » Oops. I totally knew that. XD Sorry for the really late reply. WRITERS BLOCK IS A BUTT.

ThisIsNommysRpCrap

Feline Baby

User Image

Ao
✫ ao mikoto ✫
╔══════════════╗
species: lop-eared rabbit
mood: excitable and confused
company: julian and rachael

╚══════════════╝

Smiling as Julian was accused of changing the time, Ao laughed as Julian said to run and he easily bolted, running a bit ahead of Julian due to being a rabbit. They were naturally speedy, after all. As they escaped, he gasped out as the male grabbed his shirt and dragged him into an alley. He stayed quiet until Rachael ran past and peered out, giggling a bit. Strangely, he hadn't even thought about Julian touching him. It felt normal.
"So, uh.. What now?" He asked with a smile, looking at him eagerly. He felt.. excited. He wanted to explore, to.. An idea popped into his head and he grabbed Julian's wrist, running towards the long nature trail he'd seen on the map. He wanted to be a rabbit for a bit!

ooc

xxxxxxxxx
WreckingHavoc

Lonely Seeker

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
╔══════════════╗
James & Allison Jamie Carter
╚══════════════╝

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

James?
Will you look at me?
Please, look at me.
Please don't ignore me.

Allison looked at her and smiled "Well.... Lets go get something to eat first, yes? And then maybe afterwards we can catch up with my brother if he is out and about." She said with a smile. Allison was hoping that her brother would like this girl, and that they would get along fantastically.

James nodded with his smile growing bigger. As long as she was okay. "Yes you may clean up in here I do not see why you would not be able to. Also that sounds good to me, anywhere you would like to go first?" James asked her stepping to the side so that she could get to the sink.

Allison?
Will you look at me?
Please, look at me.
Please don't ignore me.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Antique Doll Snow

LadyAkane58

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image
✬ ✫ ✩ ᴏʀιᴏɴ ✩ ✫ ✬

where: Cafeteria => hot spring
with: Alex
wearing: outfit

Orion blushed, nearly choking on a mouthful of food as he heard Alex quietly add that she'd be happier to see him naked. He wasn't used to someone being so... forward with him. Not that it was bad. Just surprising. He couldn't think about what to say to that, and just continued to eat his food. Once Alex spoke again, he really couldn't help but choke on his food, coughing. It didn't take long for the food to dislodge, luckily not flying out of his mouth due to his hand covering it. It was just too much, having such company. So far, she had been almost like one of those horny school girls like in the ecchi anime he's watched before. He never thought that such a person actually existed. "A-anywhere?" he questioned, voice a bit rough from the coughing. "W-well... um... I'll make up my mind when I'm done eating..." he added, then put forth a lot of gusto in eating all his food. He hoped that Alex wouldn't just leave him; he wasn't sure if she'd lose interest or not by waiting too long, but he didn't want to find out.

Orion had heard that there was a hot spring on the school grounds, and decided that that would be the best place. Well, that is, if no one was currently using it. Come on, how often could such an opportunity pop up? The drake was sure he might never have a chance to do it in a hot spring again. At least not on this campus. Perhaps there would be a private spring up there that they could claim. "Hot spring?" he asked after his food was gone. He was already standing up, clearing his tray.

SaphireStars

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image
Ⓚ Ⓐ Ⓣ Ⓐ Ⓢ Ⓗ Ⓘ

where: Gazebo in the garden
with: Oh thank goodness, the Delinquents left. The pink haired female is still here, though.
wearing: outfit

Katashi simply stared at the two delinquents disinterested, especially at the male that had called him a bully in a way. It wasn't like he was flipping them upside down or something to force them to stop smoking. He just didn't see how he was 'bullying' at all in this moment. When the angel had spoken, he was appalled at what she had to say. How dare she mock him in such a manner?!? "First of all: Rude. Second of all, I don't see why you have to befoul this garden with such a stench. It ruins the experience for those of us with a keen sense of smell. I could smell that horrid odor when I entered." Katashi retorted, pointing at the angel when he said 'rude'. He didn't think all angels were perfectly kind, but he was shocked that he would ever meet one that had such a horrible attitude. His tails writhed behind him in annoyance, glaring at the angel. The kyuubi glanced at the other male as he said he wasn't in a single digit room, then watched him as he decided to leave. "Ugh! Don't call me cutie!" he shouted at the Wendigo as he left, an angry blush on his face. His attention snapped back at the angel as she spoke again.

What cruel joke was this?!? Why did he have to get stuck in a room with such a... such a foul creature?!? Katashi's ears folded back and he grit his teeth. "All I could smell in that damn dorm was your stinky boxes of s**t! I didn't even need to get close to smell your crap! So calm your tits; I didn't touch your stuff! I wouldn't want to get your filthy stench on me, anyways!" the kyuubi shouted, growling at the angel as she got up to leave. Good riddance! He wondered if he could get a change of dorms or something. If worst came to worst, he would just put up a barrier on his half of the room and keep the window open. At least then, he might not have to deal with her full blown disgusting odors. The kyuubi glared at the angel as she left, his fur standing on end due to agitation. "HOPE YOU HAVE YOUR KEY. I LOCKED THE DOOR SO NO ONE WILL GET INTO YOUR NASTY STASH." He cupped his hands and yelled at the angel before she flew away. The kyuubi hoped so hard that she didn't have her key. Then maybe he could just have the dorm to himself. He just knew that he wasn't going to get along with her. She made quite a terrible impression.

Now he was left with the pink haired girl. Well, that is, if he hadn't scared her away. Katashi took a deep breath, trying to calm himself as he turned back to the pink haired female. Now that the smoking smell was fading away, he could tell that she smelled quite fresh with a hint of vanilla. "S-sorry about that... I wasn't trying to be 'mean' to those delinquents... They just shouldn't be doing such a thing here. I don't even think smoking is allowed on campus." he told her, smiling apologetically. The fur on his tails started to smooth out, his ears perking up. He bowed his head to the girl. "I'm Katashi Hajime. I'm glad you think my tails are beautiful. I do my best to keep them pristine." he introduced himself, his tails wiggling behind him slightly. He looked at the girl as he came up from his bow. He still couldn't quite put a finger on it, but she did feel quite familiar. Maybe if he got to know her better, he'd remember. "Perhaps we might have met. I'm not sure, though, so let's treat this as a new encounter." he smiled at her.

sarkaro

IRL Girl

User Image
ιη₲ σ₦¢ℯ Åℊaɨℕ ₩𝔦ʈĦ ɱɘ ↣ ⓞ𝔘ℝ șϯЯӓȵʛҼ 𝕯℧εT❞♩♪♫♬

User Image
ℓσcαтισи↬ Cafeteria=>Hot spring
♂ σʀ ♀⇢ Female.
¢σмραηу↬ Orion
cʟᴏᴛнᴇs⇢ This

S I N G L E | | P A N S E X U A L

Alex looked to the drake with concern as he choked on his food at her last statements. "I'm sorry, I wasn't trying to startle you, Are you okay?" After he was better from the coughing, he still looked a little surprised. "I still have to eat my soup, but I'll wait for you until you're finished, no need to rush." she said to Orion as he picked up the pace of his eating. Alex finished her soup, taking her time as Orion ate his comparably gigantic meal in the same amount of time. She was very excited to see where Orion wanted to go. He suggested the hot spring and she smiled at him. "That sounds great, hopefully we'll be alone." she said as she got up from the table with her tray, putting it in the return area. She turned back to Orion after he dropped off his tray as well and gestured for him to follow her, leading him out of the cafeteria. Once outside, she pulled out her map and found the hot spring quickly. She took his wrist and led him to the spring. She was eager to get there and the physical contact of her hand on his wrist made her skin tingle. She led him at a fairly quick pace and as they walked, she put his hand on her hip, wrapping around her waist. It felt nice to have his hand resting there, relationship or not.

They reached the hot spring in just a few short minutes and Alex was surprised and excited to see that it was deserted. Maybe people hadn't explored this part of the campus yet. Alex moved to the little baskets on the edge, removing her accessories, shoes, and dress, putting them, along with her backpack, into the bin. She looked to Orion, clad only in a lace bra and panties, scanning his face to see if he was nervous. "I hope the water's not too hot." she said, slipping off her undergarments and grabbing a towel, not bothering to wrap it around herself. She stepped into the water and set the folded towel down on the edge of the spring.

¥ ℙΘωєℜ ۞⋎∈Ⓡ yѻʉ ℊ℟ɸ⒲₴ ʂ⊺ℛѳℕʛ𝔢ℝ ყє₮ εїз

·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.
OOC:Quote me lovelies.
Short and bleh but whatev's
Vigilia

Chatty Flatterer

14,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
XXXXXXXXXXXXXBorn,as the blood will flow. Killing is all they know↙
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Blood. They live, they thirst. Blood. ↙

User Image

╭☆╯XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXLorelei, NightingaleXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX╭☆╯

As James stepped aside with a big smile on his face Lorelei was able to step past him towards the sink. As she was now right in front of it, his words seemed to be at a whisper as she looked upon the blood on her face and fangs. Closing her eyes for a split second, she relaxed herself for her fangs to retract. Then she proceeded to wash her face as she tried to recall what he was saying. He was fine with exploring the campus, and asked for her ideas on where to go. Lorelei had a map in her bags to help her know what was around but she didn't know anything off the top of her head.

As she finished up getting the blood off, she half smiled seeing herself clean. She much rathered preferred to look human in nature because she felt human at heart. Lorelei didn't even really use the gift she had been given as a vampire. Carefully she tried to walk past James, stumbling a bit out of her clumsy nature, she let out a puff as she made it to her bed in one piece. Her fingers traced the side of her bags looking for the one she packed her map inside of. She opened a couple before she found the exact one pulling it out she brought it back over towards James.

Putting it up near his face so he could see she said with a some energy. "I don't know the campus well, but here is a map as you can see...." She started to trail off some wondering what else she wanted to say. Then with a small nod to herself she remembered not even a second after trailing off. "I don't really have a preference as to where to go, so you can decide." In time she would hopefully come to know all of the campus she could dream. Her clumsy nature might prevent her from accomplishing the dream but still.

↙ Location: Dorm Room - #2
↙ Company: James

Miss Lunar 13

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out