• Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Slick Southpaw
xx I met my fate xx
Slick Southpaw
xx I met my fate xx
Slick Southpaw

You're welcome!! I have a horrible tendency to buy things in multiples for no reason on the MP so I'm glad I had extras!

A snake RIG pet...Gaia please? Please!?!?
If I ever won a ticket (not likely, I don't buy GC so I don't play the project RIGS) but if I ever DID somehow win a ruby ticket it would be a snake.

Probably a ball python but maybe a different kind of snake for every pose...like he could be called "Nico the serpent changling" or something...and his extra pose would be...hmm...Either some good well-positioned snake eyes, Yet another Naga bottom with a ball python pattern and a fading top to go with any skintone, a snake tattoo, or scales on the body similar to the mizuki's jewel ones but in natural colours like on the hands, feet, chest, lower back, temples, around the eyes...or somethin like that. As long as it went with all skintones.
OMG ARE YOU, ME???

We need more snakes and ball pythons. crying <333

but I would buy the living daylights outta that item

OH yeah. I'd give up my entire inventory for a snake like that!! <3
I dunno...I might be you...I'm thinking I'm not...Maybe?

I was raised with snakes, they make me happy and they're my favourite animal and pet. I think Gaia focuses on the cute and fuzzies more than the sweet and scalies.

They're just too cute!!! I don't understand how their adorableness can be overlooked so blatantly!

That reminds me, I need to make some new hides for Nagini, she outgrew her tortilla bowl hides

I found that cutting milk cartons into interesting shapes and then paper mache-ing them to be pretty worked well for Nico. Of course you gotta tape the cut edges too. They sell a fun little moss ish stuff at most pet stores for like 2 bucks that works really well in, around, or on top of the hides and helps form more humidity too!

Invisible Exhibitionist

42,475 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PowerSupply
Might help if you spelled the name correctly. Bunnicula is the correct name. A pretty good book, though if we're comparing animal vampires, I much prefer Count Duckula. cat_rofl

Adored Senshi

13,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
OH GOD THAT SLY RECOLOR DOE HNGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Winniesaur's Wife

Pro OTP

OMG I adore this rig.

I wish they had done a black or white recolor of Koji, though. ; u;
FOXES IN ALLLLLL ZE COLORS.

fallenjay's Bae

Waffles

Tiana Sidhe
PowerSupply
Might help if you spelled the name correctly. Bunnicula is the correct name. A pretty good book, though if we're comparing animal vampires, I much prefer Count Duckula. cat_rofl

Hahaha sorry I am tired and I miss letters sometimes </3

Hmm I wanna looking into Count Duckula blaugh

`Russell Ace's Fangirl

Russell Superfan

57,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Russell Ace: Super Handsome Cards Dealer 500
PowerSupply
Shrimp_Man
PowerSupply
Shrimp_Man
I am the embodiment of fear and evil

This anon is complete awesome sauce. whee

I guess. And it paid off in the end.

of the House of Demonic Dreams

Yup the anon deifinitely is! Curiosity is killing me x.x

Me too, but my curiosity is in no way lessened by the fact that I want to tackle glomp whoever this was. xD

3nodding I feel that this inflation caused more people to be more generous, but inflation is still bad sweatdrop

Oh yeah definitely. xD Inflation is a horrible horrible beast and one I think we should slay, but the generosity of the users just makes my heart warm.

Invisible Exhibitionist

42,475 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PowerSupply
Tiana Sidhe
PowerSupply

It's a pretty amusing cartoon from the 80's. Instead of blood, he drinks tomato juice, if memory serves. Look up the intro on Youtube, it's hilarious.

cuppyeecakes's Significant Otter

Hoarder

18,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
is there seriously not a princess/charming pig recolour?
or a pinky piglet one?
emotion_donotwant
I really want the new light blue unicorn pet though.. it's so pretty, it's my favorite now. 3nodding

fallenjay's Bae

Waffles

Shrimp_Man

Ive even noticed that the item from dumpster has been like somewhat good items now. heart
Some users are just soo generous

fallenjay's Bae

Waffles

Tiana Sidhe
PowerSupply
Tiana Sidhe
PowerSupply

It's a pretty amusing cartoon from the 80's. Instead of blood, he drinks tomato juice, if memory serves. Look up the intro on Youtube, it's hilarious.

I went online and read a little about it. It definitely catches my attention with the brief summary of the plot and stuff (will loook more into it tmrrw). Imma go to bed now, it's been such a long day.

Oh Yeah! Nice meeting you. heart xp

In a relationship with a fictitious character

Monster Lover

Three Little Rascals! IT'S SO CUTE!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items