Muscular Shoujo

13,300 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Astra: Fallen Mini Angel Wings
Morava
Genyusai
I got pretty lucky with Illuminated glow... Bump!

.::User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.::.

I don't dare trust my luck! If I open it, it'll be not one item I had hoped for, even with the odds of 10. xD If someone else buys them, I'm going to hear about Dark Minis that they got from one I sold them. x_x!

.::User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.::.

are these the ones?
Andr3wwin

If you want them for an individual price, then please go buy them from the MP instead of arguing with me. Copping an attitude right off the bat & arguing isn't going to make me want to make you a deal. I'm willing to haggle, but not with someone who feels the need to argue. (If I decline an offer & someone deems my price as too high, most people usually say, "Okay thanks," or they just stop responding when a counter-offer isn't given.)

.::User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.::.
Genyusai
are these the ones?

No, those are the abyss angel wings. Still very nice though! 3nodding

OG GO

Morava

How am I arguing? eek
I was just curious on why you wanted so high when the price and value of the item was right there.
I already bought the 10 off the market.
I didn't really care what you valued your item at. I was just wondering what makes you think someone will buy your bundle at an absurd price. But I see you want your gold back?
I dunno. If you think about it. You only assumed. I mean you actually cannot read my tone of voice, my body signs, nor my facial expressions. (emojis are to help with that lol) Technically you read my statement and questions as an argument. So it's a biased assumption whee

aaleeyyee's King

Muscular Shoujo

13,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Morava
Genyusai
are these the ones?

No, those are the abyss angel wings. Still very nice though! 3nodding

I got them with the bundle, but haven't bothered to find anything that matches with them..
Andr3wwin

Not sure how I'm biased, but okay. Persistence can be "mistaken" for arguing. Usually when I argue, I'm persistent at trying to make a point, so when you kept insisting on pricing & kept "discussing" it with me, then okay, I might mistake that for arguing. (Besides, "Pls explain how my offer is low lol" can have sarcasm implied with it.)

That's okay though. You reminded me why it's just easier to say "No thank you." I just have to keep it simple. x__x I'll just keep trying to sell my bundle at an "absurd" price. It's not my priority item to sell, & I stand a good chance of just opening it anyway. I just thought I'd try to pitch it.

So no thank you. heart Good luck with your Glows!

Genyusai

I primarily wanted one of the dark Nitemare minis, since I still haven't gotten my hands on the original Nitemare Minis. D: It's been a long time goal, but I would've been happy to settle for the Dark ones for now. xD I'd animate them if we could have 3 animated items going at once. Sadly, the limit is two, so they're stationary.

OG GO

Morava
Andr3wwin

Not sure how I'm biased, but okay. Persistence can be "mistaken" for arguing. Usually when I argue, I'm persistent at trying to make a point, so when you kept insisting on pricing & kept "discussing" it with me, then okay, I might mistake that for arguing. (Besides, "Pls explain how my offer is low lol" can have sarcasm implied with it.)

That's okay though. You reminded me why it's just easier to say "No thank you." I just have to keep it simple. x__x I'll just keep trying to sell my bundle at an "absurd" price. It's not my priority item to sell, & I stand a good chance of just opening it anyway. I just thought I'd try to pitch it.

So no thank you. heart Good luck with your Glows!

Thank you for your time and input on this discussion as well heart
Matter of fact! I did get luck on the glows 4laugh I got some devilish minis blaugh
EDIT: you should open it hehe
Andr3wwin
Matter of fact! I did get luck on the glows 4laugh I got some devilish minis blaugh

Even more reason why I'm just considering opening mine. xD Congrats! I'll bother you once more by asking what other items you got? Any other wings? Just trying to determine what I stand a good chance of getting instead, like the forehead gems. (Do not want! Lol)

aaleeyyee's King

Muscular Shoujo

13,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Morava
Genyusai

I primarily wanted one of the dark Nitemare minis, since I still haven't gotten my hands on the original Nitemare Minis. D: It's been a long time goal, but I would've been happy to settle for the Dark ones for now. xD I'd animate them if we could have 3 animated items going at once. Sadly, the limit is two, so they're stationary.

You won't get them unless you open them biggrin

OG GO

Morava
Andr3wwin

Even more reason why I'm just considering opening mine. xD Congrats! I'll bother you once more by asking what other items you got? Any other wings? Just trying to determine what I stand a good chance of getting instead, like the forehead gems. (Do not want! Lol)

Nope.. I only got the devilish minis out of 10 chances.
But my first 10 chance, I pulled Dark minis *points at head* lol
I believe you have a good chance. Half of the items are worth like 100m-1.5b So there are some junk in there.
What I do, I just buy another 10pack or 10 individuals to try again. Cause if do manage to pull one. You'll pretty much earn your gold back and then some smile
Andr3wwin

Okay thank you. heart

OG GO

Morava
Andr3wwin

Okay thank you. heart

Did you decide to open it? biggrin
Andr3wwin

Not yet. I found the item list, & there's just too many glowing jewels & I'm afraid I'll get ALL gems. x__x

Perhaps I should just keep it for sale. xD

OG GO

Morava
Andr3wwin

Not yet. I found the item list, & there's just too many glowing jewels & I'm afraid I'll get ALL gems. x__x

Perhaps I should just keep it for sale. xD

Yeah, my inventory is loaded with them. I'd say out of 50 chances so far. I pulled 2 wings emo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff