I hate people spamming me to change my color 0.13852813852814 13.9% [ 32 ]
Blue team rocks! 0.034632034632035 3.5% [ 8 ]
Pink team rocks! 0.095238095238095 9.5% [ 22 ]
I hate the event completely 0.13852813852814 13.9% [ 32 ]
Total Votes:[ 231 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 23 24 25 > >>

Princess Kunzite's Princess

Spoiled Pandahime

I know there are about 10 threads for the event right now, and I'm so sorry to add another.
BUT I want to have a thread dedicated to talking about the event and your opinions.
PLEASE DO NOT POST IF YOU'RE ONLY HERE TO CONVERT. CONVERSATION ABOUT THE EVENT ONLY.
If you happen to be converted to a color you don't like, please refer to the following links and post there, asking to be converted back to your preferred color
Pink Base
Blue Base
GCD official battle thread created by event maker
Dev alert about the event
Post mentioning the duration of the event

gaia_spoons What do you think about the many "forceful conversion" threads?
Do they belong in GCD or CB?
How do you feel about users going into the "home base" type threads JUST to convert others?
Are you getting annoyed by users creating several battle threads in GCD when we have a dedicated one made by the event creator?

What do you think the third achievement is? Something for the Sentai (blue) team, or something if you win the event?

Event info:

How do I convert someone?
Simple. If you see a user with a different colored title, just quote them and they will change. (Unless already changed) NOTE; Not wise to just spam quote people if they're trying to talk or state they don't want to be converted

Achievements found thus far:

User Image
Magical Girl - You're a champion of the Mahou Shoujo team! - 50 points
Titles - Magical, Kawaii, Sparkling, Senshi, Girl, Shoujo
NOTE; This is for being on the Mahou team/being converted to it. NOT number of conversions
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image
Hotblooded Hero - You're a champion of the Sentai Hero team! - 50 points
Titles - Muscular, Manly, Handsome, Shounen, Sentai
NOTE; This is for being on the Sentai team/being converted to it. NOT number of conversions
Also please note, this achievement is VERY buggy. Those who started the event before this team was added are unlikely to get it until it is fixed. To get it, you had to start on the blue team then get changed. Anyone who started on pink before the time of the dev alert (linked above) is showing no sign of being able to get it. I will update this as more information comes
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image
Hero - You've successfully converted twenty-five other Gaians to your team! - 100 points
Titles - Heroic, Justice, Cute, Peaceful, Hero, Transform, Victory

NOTE; We have been told there are three achievements. The achievements thus far are also VERY buggy. Ex; I got mine with only 6 conversions, and another user got theirs with 0.

IMPORTANT INFO ABOUT "conversion" BASED THREADS

"While there's no one 'dedicated' forum for the mini event, I believe most is contained to the main 'War Games' thread within GCD. As for other threads that are just the spam ones, Chatterbox would be the best place for those since there really is no other discussion to them. "
Quote from a PM convo I had with a Site Moderator (keeping name private until I get permission to post a screenshot)

If you see a conversion thread that is JUST FOR CONVERTING USERS.
DO NOT. I repeat. DO NOT post in it. Simply ignore it and report it for being misplaced then go along your way. Posting in it adds to the spam. ONLY post in the designated "War Games" thread

Undead Enchantress

Technically, those threads shouldn't even be part of the GCD. There is no discussion. Mods should move them to the CB or they make a dedicated subforum like they used to.

Cuddly Knife

42,775 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
Honestly, I wish that the GCD wasn't being used like the CB for just purely converting people. Quoteversions (yep, it's a word now. Let's make it a thing) aren't discussion and therefore shouldn't be in a discussion thread.

minghii's Compadre

Sexy Bun

There really should have been another event forum entirely for this.
And half the the time the "conversations" are just emotes.

I'm all for fun forum events... just not inside of another forum meant for something else.
(unless this is part of some sort of conspiracy to disrupt the GCD and distract us from talking about all the gold generators in the cash shop right now ninja )

Spoiled Pandahime

Erynne
Technically, those threads shouldn't even be part of the GCD. There is no discussion. Mods should move them to the CB or they make a dedicated subforum like they used to.
The two I linked have discussion points, so I think they're okay
BUT the users are making them into battle threads which means they can be moved
Kinda sad for OP who worked to make a nice thread

Spoiled Pandahime

The Nephilim Rosier
Honestly, I wish that the GCD wasn't being used like the CB for just purely converting people. Quoteversions (yep, it's a word now. Let's make it a thing) aren't discussion and therefore shouldn't be in a discussion thread.
I agree
and I'm kinda annoyed at the several "forceful conversion" threads I'm seeing with people just spamming their friends
Those DEFF belong in CB

Shadowy Cultist

yum_tea
i wish they would just stop allowing those threads here.
what i want to see is a separate event forum
tbh this is april fool's all over again and i'm as annoyed with it as i was with the diedrich spambot

i also think converting people who don't want to be on purpose is kinda dickish but hard to work around
eh this whole event is a mess and i just want the item

Undead Enchantress

Angels Alibi
Erynne

But not Narumi's. That's just.../shakes head.

Spoiled Pandahime

Madam Ace
There really should have been another event forum entirely for this.
And half the the time the "conversations" are just emotes.

I'm all for fun forum events... just not inside of another forum meant for something else.
(unless this is part of some sort of conspiracy to disrupt the GCD and distract us from talking about all the gold generators in the cash shop right now ninja )
One of the links I saw appeared to show this event being part of the spring fling event
I tried asking the Gaia Staff member who made the event if these should be in the spring fling threads, but got no reply

And I feel the same, I like GCD staying clean for discussion and lists, not the top half of page 1 for spamming threads
Also where the hell is the Sentai based achievement..I somehow got the other one

Sweet Creature

34,275 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Rat Conqueror 500
Maybe not the right thread for this, but does anyone know the 3 achievements? I got Hero and Magical Girl, not sure what the other is.

Spoiled Pandahime

Erynne
Angels Alibi
Erynne

But not Narumi's. That's just.../shakes head.
Yea, sadly
I wanna know why that got put in GCD to begin with, because that made others think it's okay to spam GCD now
//sighs

Handsome Man-Lover

It's annoying, to be honest.

Mostly because these types of events require actual forum spamming if you want the achievements or even want to manage to get a conversion in before someone else does...but the forum prevents spam posting, so 90% of the time, I get a 'you can't post a message so soon' thingy...and when I can finally post, someone else already converted me or the other person.

It's a pain in the a**.

Spoiled Pandahime

Bana Banana
Maybe not the right thread for this, but does anyone know the 3 achievements? I got Hero and Magical Girl, not sure what the other is.
Unknown, and I was gunna add that to the discussion so you're okay
People are thinking it's the Sentai one, since I have only been turning people blue and somehow got the pink based achievement

Sweet Creature

34,275 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Rat Conqueror 500
Angels Alibi
Bana Banana
Unknown, and I was gunna add that to the discussion so you're okay
People are thinking it's the Sentai one, since I have only been turning people blue and somehow got the pink based achievement
I was wondering about that too since I've been blue for the majority of this event. xd

Spoiled Pandahime

Furtur
yum_tea
i wish they would just stop allowing those threads here.
what i want to see is a separate event forum
tbh this is april fool's all over again and i'm as annoyed with it as i was with the diedrich spambot

i also think converting people who don't want to be on purpose is kinda dickish but hard to work around
eh this whole event is a mess and i just want the item
Sorry about changing you -wanna say that to start with-
I feel the same, but the "war thread' or whatever is making people think it's okay
I saw an event announcement email thing that looked like it made this to be part of the Spring Fling event, so I'm hoping things get moved there

And I agree with the last bit, I had to add "please don't convert me" and such things when I've been trying to talk about the event to people

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff