14,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
AnqelsFly
Aikavols
AnqelsFly
I have an ability capsule I can get ya. [:
emotion_kirakira What are you looking for?

Certain types of 5-6 iv. Can you list any that you own and are willing to trade? c:
Well, at the moment, I only have the Litwicks and Goomys mentioned in the first post on hand. But I can easily breed from my existing teams.
Shellders with Rock Blast, Woobats with Stored Power, Ralts, Gastlys, Sigilyphs with Stored and Ancient Power.

More Modest Litwicks (if you want better IVs), Modest Abras, Sassy Yamasks, Eevees, Careful Cubones, Careful Mawiles.

Jolly Sheer Force Krabbys, Emolgas with Air Slash, Iron Tail and Motor Drive, Wailmers, Adamant Ponytas, Omanytes, Staryus.

Timid Helioptiles, Bold Lapras with Freezedry and Ancient Power, Bold Goomys with Acid Armor, Modest Rotoms, Bold Lotads with Leech Seed and Giga Drain, Careful Anoriths with Aqua Jet, Cross Poison and Swift Swim.

Phew, that's all the ones that I could get for you. ^^

Labilia's Kouhai

Nine-tailed Cat

12,440 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
Aikavols
AnqelsFly
Aikavols
AnqelsFly

Certain types of 5-6 iv. Can you list any that you own and are willing to trade? c:
Well, at the moment, I only have the Litwicks and Goomys mentioned in the first post on hand. But I can easily breed from my existing teams.
Shellders with Rock Blast, Woobats with Stored Power, Ralts, Gastlys, Sigilyphs with Stored and Ancient Power.

More Modest Litwicks (if you want better IVs), Modest Abras, Sassy Yamasks, Eevees, Careful Cubones, Careful Mawiles.

Jolly Sheer Force Krabbys, Emolgas with Air Slash, Iron Tail and Motor Drive, Wailmers, Adamant Ponytas, Omanytes, Staryus.

Timid Helioptiles, Bold Lapras with Freezedry and Ancient Power, Bold Goomys with Acid Armor, Modest Rotoms, Bold Lotads with Leech Seed and Giga Drain, Careful Anoriths with Aqua Jet, Cross Poison and Swift Swim.

Could I possibly get a 5 iv wailmer for it? (:
If its not too much trouble? (:

Fashionable Millionaire

14,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
AnqelsFly
Aikavols
AnqelsFly
Aikavols
AnqelsFly

No, no trouble at all. ^^

I've got stuff to do today, so would you mind waiting until tomorrow to get it? ^^ (I might be able to trade today if I have free time)

Labilia's Kouhai

Nine-tailed Cat

12,440 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
Aikavols
AnqelsFly
Aikavols
AnqelsFly
Aikavols
AnqelsFly

I've got stuff to do today, so would you mind waiting until tomorrow to get it? ^^ (I might be able to trade today if I have free time)

Sure, I can wait tomorrow. (:
I dont know if I'll be on or not today, but I might be on idk. Tomorrow is perfect too thoough. x3

Fashionable Millionaire

14,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
AnqelsFly
Aikavols
AnqelsFly
Aikavols
AnqelsFly

I dont know if I'll be on or not today, but I might be on idk. Tomorrow is perfect too thoough. x3
Okay, I'll trade with you tomorrow! ^^

Fashionable Millionaire

14,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
AnqelsFly
Aikavols
AnqelsFly
Aikavols
AnqelsFly

At the moment, I have a Calm, male, HA Wailmer missing Speed and a Hardy, Male, Water Veil Wailmer missing Attack. ^^

Both happen to be in Dream Balls and I accidentally bred Sleep Talk on to them. ^^

Labilia's Kouhai

Nine-tailed Cat

12,440 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
Aikavols
AnqelsFly
Aikavols
AnqelsFly
Aikavols
AnqelsFly

At the moment, I have a Calm, male, HA Wailmer missing Speed and a Hardy, Male, Water Veil Wailmer missing Attack. ^^

Both happen to be in Dream Balls and I accidentally bred Sleep Talk on to them. ^^

Could I possibly trade for the missing attack? c:

Fashionable Millionaire

14,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
AnqelsFly
Aikavols
AnqelsFly
Aikavols
AnqelsFly

Yeah, no problem, it's all yours. ^^
Want it to have a nickname or are there any evo stones you're looking for? ^^

Labilia's Kouhai

Nine-tailed Cat

12,440 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
Aikavols
AnqelsFly
Aikavols
AnqelsFly
Aikavols
AnqelsFly

Could you name it Shamu? (:
No stones are needed. (:
Im ready for trade whenever you want too. c:

Fashionable Millionaire

14,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
AnqelsFly
Aikavols
AnqelsFly
Aikavols
AnqelsFly

No stones are needed. (:
Yeah, I can do that. I'll name it and get online right now. ^^

My FC is in my signature, btw.

Fashionable Millionaire

14,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
AnqelsFly
Aikavols
AnqelsFly
Aikavols
AnqelsFly

No stones are needed. (:
Thank you! ^^

Labilia's Kouhai

Nine-tailed Cat

12,440 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
Aikavols
AnqelsFly
Aikavols
AnqelsFly
Aikavols
AnqelsFly

No stones are needed. (:
Thank you! ^^

No prob. (:
Thank you so much for wailmer. ;D

Cuddly Cat

14,325 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Object of Affection 150
Letting you know again that I still exist. I do want both the eevee and the helioptile, I just only left space in my party for the helioptile because I'm still not sure what I want to evolve the eevee to. I have the first three in my party in two other games, so I'm thinking I should take a step away from those, but then it's hard to choose.

I'm on vacation, but can get a wifi password for where I am, just have to ask. I might be... elusive for a bit longer. Traveled across multiple states to meet my online boyfriend before moving to where he is, only to be surprised by the fact that he has a... I don't know how to put it. Withered? Shriveled? Either way, useless, arm. He was really good at hiding it on skype. Anyways, that's a terrible surprise, and my trust is blown, and my emotions are kind of all over the place, so pokemon is a bit far from my mind.

Also, sorry to unload that on you. I just can't talk to any of my RL friends about it, since they didn't know. I told everyone I was going to visit relatives. sweatdrop

Fashionable Millionaire

14,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
marron_kuri
Letting you know again that I still exist. I do want both the eevee and the helioptile, I just only left space in my party for the helioptile because I'm still not sure what I want to evolve the eevee to. I have the first three in my party in two other games, so I'm thinking I should take a step away from those, but then it's hard to choose.

I'm on vacation, but can get a wifi password for where I am, just have to ask. I might be... elusive for a bit longer. Traveled across multiple states to meet my online boyfriend before moving to where he is, only to be surprised by the fact that he has a... I don't know how to put it. Withered? Shriveled? Either way, useless, arm. He was really good at hiding it on skype. Anyways, that's a terrible surprise, and my trust is blown, and my emotions are kind of all over the place, so pokemon is a bit far from my mind.

Also, sorry to unload that on you. I just can't talk to any of my RL friends about it, since they didn't know. I told everyone I was going to visit relatives. sweatdrop
Oh... You've had a really crazy time. Don't worry about trying to get a wifi password and stuff. You need that vacation. I'll keep them for you, so don't worry. They'll be there when you're ready. Take your time though. ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff