meh, it's better than getting paper 0.42148760330579 42.1% [ 153 ]
Total Votes:[ 363 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I have a rule that every time I get an ungrateful message telling me to stop dumping caches, I put in 1000 more.

Last night I ended up having to dump like 3000. Sorry guys!

Lucky Hoarder

74,775 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500
xx I met my fate xx
I have a rule that every time I get an ungrateful message telling me to stop dumping caches, I put in 1000 more.

I got many of your caches and I am very grateful for them. heart

Keep dumping and don't listen to the ungrateful crowd.

Tiny Pumpkin

I was wondering where those all came from rofl

Dapper Cultist

11,950 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
I open them because I'm a little into alchemy. It's helpful but can get annoying when I already have 500+.

Alien Partier

18,725 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Skill Up 50
I've been getting Philosophers Caches every time I go Dumpster Diving, not to mention some extremely valuable items as well. God peeps nowadays are so generous! emotion_bigheart

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Fairy bread fancier 500
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
xx I met my fate xx

Oh wow, that's an epic idea. I may have to do that some time.

So Long Gay Bowser's Significant Otter

Loves You

36,000 Points
  • In a Lilac Forest 500
  • Blink If You Love Me 500
  • Hart of the Forest 500
So thats what was up! I was wondering why I got Caches for a few days.
That's all I ever get from the Dumpster now: Caches; Caches and more Caches. For me, they're pretty much worthless and I'm tired of them, but they're better than paper or the really worthless crap Gaia would give us.

But even more than that: I don't understand why everyone is dumping thousands of them in there all the time. I'm more confused than anything. question

Valiant Jackling

User 37006621
That's all I ever get from the Dumpster now: Caches; Caches and more Caches. For me, they're pretty much worthless and I'm tired of them, but they're better than paper or the really worthless crap Gaia would give us.

But even more than that: I don't understand why everyone is dumping thousands of them in there all the time. I'm more confused than anything. question

You can buy a pack of 1k cache's in alchemy store, then they just dump them all at once. I'm not into alchemy, but I've made plenty of gold off the cache's and components... less now that GoFushion hearts were added to them, because everyone ran out and bought them just to get hearts, so everything has deflated a lot, but I'm still making money off it. Takes a bit of work, but it's doable all the same.
Erailea
User 37006621

You can buy a pack of 1k cache's in alchemy store, then they just dump them all at once. I'm not into alchemy, but I've made plenty of gold off the cache's and components... less now that GoFushion hearts were added to them, because everyone ran out and bought them just to get hearts, so everything has deflated a lot, but I'm still making money off it. Takes a bit of work, but it's doable all the same.

Thank for taking time to clue me in. Are users turning this into some kind of gold sink with buying a thousand pack and then dumping them in ridiculously massive numbers into the dumpster, I guess? I've come to hate them, but luckily I can at least get some gold like yourself. I see the point now, but it kinda takes the fun out of the dumpster when you know you're just going to get another cache every time you click it. Oh well, it's free so I'm not complaining; just curious. Thanks again for being so kind! <3

Valiant Jackling

User 37006621

Thank for taking time to clue me in. Are users turning this into some kind of gold sink with buying a thousand pack and then dumping them in ridiculously massive numbers into the dumpster, I guess? I've come to hate them, but luckily I can at least get some gold like yourself. I see the point now, but it kinda takes the fun out of the dumpster when you know you're just going to get another cache every time you click it. Oh well, it's free so I'm not complaining; just curious. Thanks again for being so kind! <3

I don't know. I've gotten plenty of non-cache items. More than I used to, that's for sure. Ever since Gaia raised the value cap on DD donations all sorts of things have been thrown in. Cache's are definitely the norm, but every now and then I get an actual equipable item that was donated. For instance, I got "Artemis" out of DD two weeks ago. "Seelie Order" "Queen Bee" and "Astra: Blue Sweatdrop" came out of it at some point in the last two months, along with a couple other items I've since sold off, and I got "Wampus Cat" the other day, too. Just the luck of the draw, really.
I always imagined people who dump caches as people who bought a 1k pack, opened them up until they got the caches they needed, then donated the rest. That's what I would do anyway if I had the luxury to throw gold around. It's really nice though, and it's made me interested in trying alchemy out, so thanks. ♥
I'm okay with getting caches from the dump. It's easier than buying a ton of them and opening them at once...
NEVER AGAIN. Opening 100 caches is a nightmare.
I'm just gifting them back to whoever dumped them. I don't see the sense in dumping tens of thousands of caches; seriously.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff