Welcome to Gaia! ::

We're done! Check the first post for prize info!

. 1 100.0% [ 40 ]
Total Votes:[ 40 ]

Wicked Nymph

19,900 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Phade- choices indeed. I'd vote for sleep, because you can never go wrong with sleep.

AurinJade's Wife

terra: Vyka's story is indeed an acceptable distraction. when can i read both those stories??

Fanatical Cultist

Belle - It will be soon, it will. But iteks first. It's just so bloody hard to find this one particular shade of teal. cat_gonk

Devoted Bookworm

16,250 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Muffers -- biggrin Glad my project meets your approval. After this month I plan to be 50k in on Soliloquy, and August should be the last month I have to work on it. Then I can dive back in on Mahala's story, and send that out. Soliloquy will probably need a few months to sit before I've got it ready. My outlines for it are still kinda jumbled and I'm not sure how much cleaning up it's going to need. Assuming I don't have any serious things to add to it though, I can send you the rough when it's done. As you've said you don't mind drafts.

AurinJade's Wife

terradi: SEND ALL THE THINGS. I WILL LOVE UNCONDITIONALLY. i am greedy for continuations on series i am invested in!!

speaking of, phade, HOUND IS COMING UP SOON! <333

Fanatical Cultist

Muffs - No rush. heart I haven't been through anyone's comments really. Was trying to focus on Clockwise/Wishcraft, but that doesn't seem to be happening at the moment. cat_rolleyes

Wealthy Hunter

10,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Hi all. emotion_bigheart

Devoted Bookworm

16,250 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Hi TWS!

Muffers -- I know. And I will get it to you. I haven't had a chance to look over chapter 2 again since it was drafted ... and I need to. I think the first few do alright. They get rougher as they go, and I have a bunch of scenes that NEED in because I have a character who is there but who I ignored while writing those scenes. gonk Those need to go in because I want to make it clear this character is actually there.

I'll tell you whose scenes they are after I send (and you read) the chapter where this character shows up.

Wealthy Hunter

10,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Terra: How are you today? heart I love your avatar, btw! It's so pretty! emotion_kirakira
Hello. Sounds like progress and sharing in here. This I approve of. c:

Devoted Bookworm

16,250 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
TWS -- Doing well! Got catering sorted today and I think cakes are mostly sorted too for the wedding. It was a productive day! Two months out now. Jitters haven't hit yet ... waiting for that. Settling down for the nightly quota early, as I need to be at work at 6 AM tomorrow.

How has your day been going?

Muffers's Husband

Mind-boggling Blob

Words are being written. Finally.
Let's try this again.

Hi, everyone! Again!

I did horribly with both writing and checking in with this thread in June. But I did lurk a couple times and watching you guys doing so well did help motivate me to write something down a few times so wanted to say thanks! This thread really is an inspiration.

Muffers's Husband

Mind-boggling Blob

Hi Kairi! Welcome back! I'm glad our thread was able to help you out on occasion. I know I'd epically fail without it. ^ ^

Are you doing any writing now?
kairi;; I agree with you so much. Even though i was absent most of May and June it really has been helpful to just look in and stalk occasionally. It's a great way to bump up that motivation even without posting. This thread is totally a word-saver in disguise.

Glad that you are back with us though. c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces