Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vicious Firestarter

Tygress Dream
Zakiax
Alright working on some plush cause I need a break from homework quote me with colors and I'll color you one.

purple, green, black and silver(or gold)

User Image

Vicious Firestarter

Eee she's so beautiful thanks Lady K

now to find a name for her *ponders*
User Image

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
User Image3DS Friend Code: 3695-0873-3687 Currently BrokenUser Image

*hops away*

Pet Journals: Soquili; Plots; Quests | Balam | Matope; Pairings | Shadows of Africa | Ponies of Panavalon | Wardwood | Animal Crossing: Barton Town | Phony Quests | Requiem Quests

shortcutt's Wife

Feral Lover

These tiny kitties are so cute! What are they for? *hasn't been in the thread in a while* o uo

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
User Image3DS Friend Code: 3695-0873-3687 Currently BrokenUser Image

They are conversions of plush people are getting :3

Pet Journals: Soquili; Plots; Quests | Balam | Matope; Pairings | Shadows of Africa | Ponies of Panavalon | Wardwood | Animal Crossing: Barton Town | Phony Quests | Requiem Quests

Vicious Firestarter

I still need a name for mine, any suggestions?

Vicious Firestarter

So many rps need to be started *Slowly working on the ones with Kaito atm*

shortcutt's Wife

Feral Lover

@Twilight: Ooh, okay! Thank you for answering! <3

@Zaki: Hm... She's really pretty! Maybe something kind of long and elegant? The first name that came to mind was Galaxia, but I dunno!

Vicious Firestarter

I was thinking of putting her in the Light Tribe I kind of want to have at least one stationary member per tribe and she would be my first stationary light tribe. Looking at the Light tribe info it seems that they use Sanskirt names for naming.

I was also thinking of sticking her in the Sapphire District: The Sapphire district handles loyalty within the Crystal Forest. They are similar to guards, but are not of brute force. They instead report incidents and advise what they feel is the best option to take for these incidents. When there are B'alam of other tribes visiting, this is the district that takes care of them. They act as guides to the forest, so outsiders don't get lost or feel overwhelmed

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
are any editing colorists open for a cosplay bribe? or should i just wait for customs XD

Vicious Firestarter

Alright looking up hindu names I'm torn between these ones

Aditi (Means Boundless, entire or freedom, security), Lalita (Means Playful/Charming), Mitra (Means Friend), Sunita (Means Polite)

Edit: Heading out to get lunch will be back soon

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
I like Mitra

Vicious Firestarter

back for a bit, got lab in about an hour

Vicious Firestarter

Mitra it is. I like that one too quite a bit.

Also if I owe anyone a reply please let me know I think I got mostly everything. Aside from mine and Ruler's with Brandr and their fire male is the only one I know i need to reply too.

Also if I need to make a rp with one of your balam and mine let me know I think I got everyone's that I said I would create but I could be wrong.

Rosen Aura's Significant Otter

Kawaii Kitten

Is there a plushie wishlist?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out