Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Shapeshifter

I'd be perfectly willing to plot new girly with some of the other neighbors biggrin

Kyrieko generated a random number between 1 and 35 ... 1!

Hilarious Werewolf

Zakiax generated a random number between 1 and 8 ... 2!

Vicious Firestarter

*tries this too*

Zakiax generated a random number between 1 and 35 ... 7!

Vicious Firestarter

Hilarious Werewolf

I AM A DREAM NEIGHBOR

Username: Kyrieko
Personality Type: Normal (4)
Neighbor: Zoe
Species Type: Alligator (1)
Neighbor: Del

I'm a Normal Alligator neighbor!

Alpaca Chobi
omg so much fun! x3

Vicious Firestarter

I AM A DREAM NEIGHBOR

Username:Zakiax
Personality Type: Jock
Neighbor: Sterling
Species Type: Cat
Neighbor: Ankha

I'm a Jock Cat neighbor!

Alpaca Chobi

Blessed Prophet

Zakiax
Char-Char a Personality Contest

User Image

Meet the Parents:

Zain:: Strong and walks with noble baring. Quite serious Is more cautious then his 'brother' Zeke. Stands firm in what he believes in. He takes his job as a castle guard seriously. He is very protective of his family and will do his duty to ensure no harm will come to any of them.

Katrina:: A bit more at ease then her mate. She is gentle and kind-hearted. Has a soothing presence. Often she is the one who has to calm down Zain. She is the story teller of Clan Bayeux.

Zeke ('Uncle'):: Zeke considers himself to be a knight of the small. He will protect the small creatures around him. His friends he will protect with his life, and he considers all life precious. When he's not protecting anyone he will always have a smile upon his face for he looks upon the bright side of life. He adores cubs. He will not take blood from anyone without asking first, he will only take what is needed to sustain himself nothing more.

User Image
Mine: (Kalani) - Even though he's the eldest son of this batch he's quite the timid little guy. He will do what he is told and will stay close to his parents. He will trail behind his siblings like glue He dislikes fighting and will not fight back even if anyone tries to intimidate him. Kalani will speak very little to anyone aside his family until he gets to know them well.
User Image
Mews: (Youngest Female) - She'd be relatively bratty, with a tendency to stick her nose where it doesn't belong. No is simply not an answer to her, and she will try her damndest to get her way no matter the circumstances. Despite this, she is known to be loyal and protective of her family and her siblings, willing to put herself in harm's way if it means that they are safe

• You may not try for these if you have a member of this family already
  • Names should either start with a K or a Z to keep with the theme of the family.
  • You may try for both, but only win one.
  • I will be demanding some Rp too, Parent to cub and sibling to sibling.

Note: This entire family is part of Clan Bayeux, however the children do not need to become a part of this clan, when they grown into adults they will have a choice to stay with the clan and take the oath their parents and uncle have taken or leaven the clan. They will always be welcome for visits if they do so chose to leave.

The Two you are trying for. The Oldest Female who is based off a Charmelon and the Youngest Male who is based off of a Shiny Charizard Y

User ImageUser Image

[list][size=14][color=Orange][b]Char-Char I have a Personality for you![/b][/color][/size][/list]
[b]Username ::[/b]
[b]Male or Female ::[b/] (Which of the two is this personality for)
[b]Give it a name ::[/b] (Starts with a K or a Z)
[b]What's its personality? ::[/b]
[b]Anything else you'd like to tell me?::[/b]

[quote="Zakiax"][/quote]

This will End Aug 31st @ Noon CST
I will announce the Winners later that evening as well as post the Certing info for all.
Please keep this bumped up so everyone has a chance.

Eloquent Elocutionist

Alpaca Chobi

User Image

He is so awesome! Thank you so much Chobi!

Depawsit rolled 1 8-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-8)

Lady Kitania's Husband

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
Rollin' rollin' rollin'

Keep them dice a rollin'

Depawsit generated a random number between 1 and 35 ... 27!

Lady Kitania's Husband

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
Rollin' in the deeeeeeep~

Lady Kitania's Husband

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
I AM A DREAM NEIGHBOR

Username: Depawsit
Personality Type: Jock
Neighbor: Tybalt
Species Type: Ostrich
Neighbor: Phoebe - I had to Google her for a decent image

I'm a Jock Ostrich neighbor!

Alpaca Chobi
Another soul has fully awakened...

User Image
Hook has fulfilled his RP requirements and has fully awakened as a Magus! ...seems he's left a few bits and pieces behind but he's traded in a paw for a closer kinship with the Weaver!

[ Radical Dreamer ]

Blessed Prophet

Left it behind? pff, no, left it to Chronos... who is very happy to have a hand. :B

(And the hook is a blissful reminder to why we don't touch the Dark Magus' wife...)

Grats Dreamer!

Revel1984's Bae

Obsessive Streaker

Oh gosh. xD (Which Hook is he based on?)

Vicious Firestarter

Hook looks amazing congratz!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas