Welcome to Gaia! ::

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
hmmm we'll have to see. :3 If it's the one with the HERO tag led by eden, i can't join that one. lol XD

However, whenever you all get to the point of unlocking missions; i don't mind going along and helping. i help a lot of guilds with their mission and bounties. x3

Revel1984's Bae

Obsessive Streaker

Oh dang, epic game yesterday =O

I'm trying to upgrade my computer, and it's not going well, so here to complain for a second. 8D

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
Graceangel
hmmm we'll have to see. :3 If it's the one with the HERO tag led by eden, i can't join that one. lol XD

However, whenever you all get to the point of unlocking missions; i don't mind going along and helping. i help a lot of guilds with their mission and bounties. x3

Nope tag is [HoE] Just like that xp. I think there is another running around with a similar tag completely capitalized but. xD we can unlock missions >w> we just haven't done one yet. Not enough people. Bounties are fun haha. I'll send you an invite one sec

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
ChaosTheories
Oh dang, epic game yesterday =O

I'm trying to upgrade my computer, and it's not going well, so here to complain for a second. 8D

Computers should upgrade themselves. *sagenod*

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
*sneaks off to post my entry in the Chronicler's Event*

Revel1984's Bae

Obsessive Streaker

My backups didn't work so I have to reinstall everything. 8D;

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50
[Cuddles Chaos] DDD8

Vampire

So- I like to meal plan for the week before I go grocery shopping, so I can try to stick to a budget. But I feel like I end up cooking the same meals over and over. DDD;

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50
I know the feeling. xPP I have no idea what to suggest though, Khrys D8

Vampire

Tonight we are having penne with meatballs and sweet italian chicken sausage. In the past three weeks I've made cubanos, curry chicken, turkey burgers, grilled kielbasa and italian chicken sausage, chicken pot pie, burgers and hot dogs at my parents' house a couple times...

yeaahhhhh I like food. =x
Just letting everyone know I'm back at home now. smile So it was a good thing I went to the hospital at Friday because they said had I waited two more hours, my gall bladder would have ruptured on it's own @_@ I just may be in an out as I have very good pain drugs that knock me out, so I will try to be active but don't be offended if I start to talk to you and then kinda disappear. xD!

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
3DS Friend Code: 3695-0873-3687

Contests are fun! : D

Pet Journals: Soquili | SoA | Wardwood | Balam | Ponies of Panavalon | Matope |TLN | PawsNClaws | Animal Crossing: Barton Town | Phony Quests | Requiem Quests

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50
I like food, I'm just not very creative with it xDD And I'm definitely not a foodie.

It's okay, Zempre xD Take care of yourself.

Vampire

My boyfriend is a sous chef at a fine dining restaurant, and I've been a waitress for a couple years now. He's actually competing in a chef battle tonight because one of the chefs didn't show. So, its run a lot like Iron Chef- all (in this case, four) chefs get the same protein to work with and then have to create three-four dishes with it, and the guests in the restaurant vote on the best one.

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50
Oo, that sounds like fun! Good luck to him!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff