20bobhu
Moonlight Rose JoJo
20bobhu

a bit tired...

Aww. When did you sleep?

11:30... last night... really tired now

When did you wake up? Hope you get some rest today.[
I'm usually tired, but it's my own fault ./b]

At around seven... Thanks! I hope i will! I have no school for the whole week so i'm happy heart

Get some rest~
My sleeping habits are soooo bad. I sleep at like 11:30 and I wake up at like 4:30-5:50. lol
Luckyyy. T^T

oh... u don't get that much sleep!

Program_Virus's Husband

Manly Wife

Vicious Bunny

18,725 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
Glitched Existence

it's okay biggrin and the funny thing is that we started with just a few sentences about zOMG biggrin

i wonder if my current avatar would be ok as a pokemon trainer..?

well, that's something to b***h about..."i live in a rich neighborhood"...who cares??? and yeah it seems like she was disappointed in you because you're not some rich brat and didn't have anything that screams gucci or versace biggrin

is his other mother his real, biological one? and that psycho (i'm sorry but in a way i'm not sorry) - his stepmother..?
anyway, that's just how people should treat their kids' fiances cat_scream they should hug and treat them nicely and not just talk s**t about them!

without feminist women couldn't wear even pants biggrin
i understand what you mean but men are kinda scared to tell anything to a woman because of such dumb feminazis and anti-feminists...for example, i'm going to a gym 3 times a week and of course there are a lot of guys around my age and some who are a bit older but there's this funny thing - they don't even dare come too close because there are a lot of girls who actually go there to just show their asses (believe me - it looks funny but one did something like that even to me biggrin it's a small space and i was trying to go get my water bottle and while i was walking past her she almost sent me flying in the other direction because she bumped into me with her butt...and you know i'm kinda short so it was ~20-30cm away from my face which means i was almost hit in a face with a butt biggrin ) and then get angry because someone had to do exercises while looking straight forward and she was blocking the view of a nice wall biggrin so yeah when i ask for some help they kinda fidget and and look surprised and speechless biggrin and some while waiting till i finish exercises and let them do theirs - they face the other direction so they wouldn't cause misunderstandings biggrin but sometimes it's inevitable and that i understand because as i said before it's a small space

i guess that that's what soulmates are for biggrin they make our life better again and let us relax a bit more cat_3nodding because if it's a soulmate - the person will love you no matter what and will always show you the way of becoming a better person ...at least that's what i think biggrin
that's exactly what i'm doing biggrin i'm open only to a point biggrin because of course there are things that're not just for anyone or everyone biggrin

Program_Virus's Husband

Manly Wife

Sneikyz

I know xD but at least we got stuff to talk about ^__^
anything could be used as a trainer c: your current could be used if you wanted.

Maybe? I mean she's obviously from high class status since she sells really expensive houses I guess and I'm just...middle class? Either way :c she was completely rude and it was uncalled for.
Oh no. It wasn't his biological. He has a best friend he's known since he was little. His friend mother bece like a second mother to him since he grew up with her son and spent so many years with them too. You know, like when you have a child hood friend, their family becomes like your fam? ^^; she was really sweet and we talked a lot and I did so much no bonding compared to his actual mother lol

That too lol but its understandable right? Considering how bad it is for males too, they're also closed up.
Ohgod. I'm usually too shy to be in a public place or around crowds lol but figures girls would rather show off their booty..gotta atttact a mate some way lol if its okay, how short are you o.o?
Damn, booty almost could have killed you :C
Well at least some people respect your privacy in a way, some guys don't even care and they'll just stare at a girl body while cat calling and harasong her :/ which is what usually gets females mad in the first place

I believe the same thing. So overall I'm glad he's in my life cause I'm becoming a better person and starting to accept even myself.

Yea some things aren't meant to be shared, more personal stuff but its fine to share small tidbits to friends if you trust them enough :3

Blessed Treasure

How is everyone?

Sorry I haven't been posting, been offline due to illness. Just popped on today to respond to bday wishes and check for the Valentines day event. There is usually an event for Valentines day isn't there?

Hope everyone is well smile

Fashionable Phantom

Hello all ~!
How are you doing today?

Beloved Lunatic

14,400 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Loiterer 100
Glitched Existence
yaminakathy the 2nd
Glitched Existence
yaminakathy the 2nd
Glitched Existence
how are you?
I'm great how are you?
a little down and a bit in good humor ( basically I have to drop my petition to graduate class, because I have nothing for my reel and would fail the class and I need to take another animation class.)
oh D: I'm sorry. That really sucks
yeah,

Shaemie rolled 12 8-sided dice: 1, 8, 6, 1, 2, 4, 3, 7, 6, 6, 1, 7 Total: 52 (12-96)

Tutzai's Queen

Liberal Visionary

15,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
MinamiCheesecake

Please dont xD
Went to the wedding yesterday^^
Turns out it was a reception^^
It was indoors, it was nice! But i was freezing xD

Ahahhaahaha emotion_drool
Oh that's nice!
Yeah It happens to me too xD. Normally in the occasion, the air-condition inside the hall is strong and cold, plus wearing a sleeveless dress that can cause shiver easily. lol

hades's Stud

Vampire

Valentine's Day is coming biggrin
We having a school dance on Friday the 13th. Spooky and weird. I hope there is no bad luck during the dance :c

How is everyone today?

Obsessed Lovergirl

Ines Verdelet
Tempest Lorelay

Had to get introductions out of the way.

Yup yup. Thank goodness we don't have night class tomorrow.
I'm not sure if I'd be able to handle it.

Night class sucks.

Shaemie rolled 12 8-sided dice: 8, 1, 6, 6, 7, 7, 7, 4, 7, 3, 5, 1 Total: 62 (12-96)

Tutzai's Queen

Liberal Visionary

15,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
LadyyRainicorn
Shaemie
LadyyRainicorn
aww thanks 4laugh

How are you~?

im good whee been busy with some school work but decided to take a break. how about you?

Ohh You should. Take an adequate rest when necessary :3
I'm good too. Was shopping alone yesterday

Devoted Punk

12,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Moira 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Program_Virus's Husband

Manly Wife

Devoted Punk

12,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Moira 200
Glitched Existence

emotion_awesome

Tutzai's Queen

Liberal Visionary

15,250 Points