Welcome to Gaia! ::

What shall we for events in the thread, guys?

/mentions idea in the ooc 0.5 50.0% [ 2 ]
I am Chuck Norris. And Chuck Norris says, "Bacon". >:'U 0.5 50.0% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 4 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 ... 17 18 19 >

requiette's Husband

Territorial Pawn

A wild mad dog

I replied, though I had a hard time giving you stuff to work on~
I hope it's alright however.
And if you want you are free to move Neir~

Familiar Fatcat

Althoci

Alice?
Elisa, yep.
I don't remember an Alice. o u o;
I just hope that the account issues are resolved soon. x'D
So in the meantime, yeah, I'll be on this account and writing for Hazel, if that's what you mean.
If not, then I guess I'm kind of lost. pfft.
Ookkkkkaaaay~ Thanks for clearing that up. Lemme go off and change my post! >////< If it's not too late XP

Also, References: I am bad at quoting XD (Literally figured out how to do it last post! XDDDD)

requiette's Husband

Territorial Pawn

Beyond the References

Why on earth did I think her name was Alice?
I meant Elise ofc XD
paha.
Beyond the References

Well, we can just say that Yua just over looked the girl....or something. XD It's not too specific that she was missing...? Hope my post works. =n= If not, I can always change it lol.
so I should maybe post now XD and yay hazel is back

Squama's Compadre

Leaf

//rolls

Annnnd
Got my account back. ;"D

requiette's Husband

Territorial Pawn

Quotes and References

Welcome Back~

Squama's Compadre

Leaf

Althoci
Quotes and References

Welcome Back~

thanks. c':

@Yuki: I've read through the posts - you guys and your posts are fine. x'D I'll see about setting something up in a sec~

Ohh! And, later, I think I'll set up some kind of poll or something or other. Yep yep.
Hello everyone! I'll be joining this thread and would love to get a post out. Could anyone give me a quick recap?

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
Hi everyone. Sorry I haven't posted anything. I kinda can't because Hadrian is asleep XD

Squama's Compadre

Leaf

awsomemoness
Hi everyone. Sorry I haven't posted anything. I kinda can't because Hadrian is asleep XD

Ahh, that's fine, Awesome. c':
Buuut, if that's the case, then would it be alright if Maddy came and bothered him a bit? emotion_awesome
Althoci
A wild mad dog

Hope you both don't mind the invasion. If you do let me know and I can edit the entrance of my two characters. ;3

Squama's Compadre

Leaf

User Image

User Image

What Quotes needs to do
                              • Update the front. 'Cause I gotta, so.

So!
                                Something that I realize is a bummer / killer for roleplays is when there's just a certain time of day,
                                And then it just stays that day.
                                Even when we're in page 60.
                                I mean, sure, some writers try to change the day and others catch on - but then there's the few that get confused and then others get confused, so we just somehow wind up back to it being the time it was before anybody thought to change it.

Which is why I'm bringing up this question right now, SMO : when do you think we should timeskip on to the morning? Page 7, 8, 9, 10? And once the evening hours are done, what page should we consider to be our new day? I'll set up a kind of announcement like this so then we're all clear if there's a change in weather, date, or time in the IC. Still, I kind of want to see how we can agree on that here in this thread.

Pick a poll thing and kind of say which one you picked.

What do you guys think?

Also, what do you guys think we should do as an EVENT sometime in the RP? I get that it's a crummy orphanage and whatnot, but, pfft. Let's knock our brains together and see what we can come up with.

Blue-eyed_Ninja94

MusicLovinTomboi

Takara Angel of Darkness

Yuki no Yona

A wild mad dog

Daj With Highlights

awsomemoness

fallen shinee

Althoci

Xirena Simi

Watch Doge
I kinda got the feeling it was already around lunch XD um Im not sure about events I'll have to have a think about it but I'll try and think of something

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff