Welcome to Gaia! ::

What shall we for events in the thread, guys?

/mentions idea in the ooc 0.5 50.0% [ 2 ]
I am Chuck Norris. And Chuck Norris says, "Bacon". >:'U 0.5 50.0% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 4 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 >

Squama's Compadre

Leaf

x'DD
I bet that they do.
It's probably like, "...Six years ago? pffft - stop joking around, when did you graduate, really?"
emotion_awesome
But it's okay, Yuki. It's fine.
As long as you have your ID and stuff, you'd be set. No one will kick you out of the liquor stores. :U
So who's the new chara? (The only reason I haven't posted is because I was waiting for Makoto's post...>////< wink

Squama's Compadre

Leaf

I was thinking that it was just a miniature "interruption character". I don't know how to describe it, actually. lol I literally just got bored and was like, "Hey, this could be a good idea", and, boom - character. That's how almost everything is set up.

He'll be there for a bit to be the bearer of bad news. So, if the thread ever survives longer than 8 pages or so - which would be the longest a thread of mine has ever gone, take that whichever way you want - he'll be around. Just a pop-up. Giving some warnings, some bad news, some hints and nudges to the orphans and whatnot. hurhur Maybe even shatter some Fourth Walls and stomp them into dust.

Speaking of which.

We have a few orphans who hadn't posted for a while, eh? Twin sisters come to mind, explicitly.

emotion_dowant
They were twins? I didn't even realize that...Was kinda hard to tell a lot of stuff based on how she wrote...-being a betch- But I dunno -shrug-

I know Wild said she's busy with life. And I think that's a lot of the reason why the RP is kinda stuck. There are characters that aren't interacting with Wild's charas, but a good majority are. XD
And if she drops, I'll be quite sad. I enjoy her writing style and characters. TT^TT

Dapper Noob

I have started my post and will post tomorrow afternoon
since I get out early.

I really do apologize for taking so long to reply

Squama's Compadre

Leaf

@wild: It's fine. 3nodding I get the busy-ness; it's closing in on summer pretty fast, eh? I still feel like I'm stuck somewhere in March. e u e;

@yuki:
      sweatdrop Yeaaaah, it was kind of difficult to read.
      wild is watching
      hurhurhur
A wild mad dog
Aww cute post!

Iwanas's Partner

sooo sorry for not posting for Kira I wasn't sure what to do with her and I suddenly got a load of college work so Ive not really been able to post

requiette's Husband

Territorial Pawn

Quotes and References

Neir creeps on the cop : D

Squama's Compadre

Leaf

@Althoci: emotion_awesome Poor Christian already has to worry about creeps creeping on children.

@Jester: It's alright. c: It's practically the middle of May, so - it's understandable to be busy.

Squama's Compadre

Leaf

/aggressively sleeps on thread
emotion_awesome
I promise I'll post soon!! DX Literally, all my RPs decided to update around the same time! -is now far behind on everything!-

Squama's Compadre

Leaf

It's alright, Yuki. c: I get what you mean about threads moving at the same time, though. Happened to me last weekend. x'D

Squama's Compadre

Leaf

inb4 poll needs the word "do" between "we" and "for".

oops. lol

Hikari_Mamo's Significant Otter

Generous Friend

18,590 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Waffles! 25
Whoever said in the poll they are chuck norris better watch out tonight because he will come looking for you >w<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff