Welcome to Gaia! ::

And I was playing my Pokemon game, and towards the front of the bus was a guy playing a Pokemon game as well. I could see it from where I was sitting.
I switched to the wireless battling thing, but he wasn't available. Like... He was there, but his icon was dark.

And I kept thinking, "You son of a b***h, I'm trying to battle you. This doesn't happen often."
Result: I never battled him.

Is there just some reason why some people aren't available for battle?

Gekko

The Child of Aura
And I was playing my Pokemon game, and towards the front of the bus was a guy playing a Pokemon game as well. I could see it from where I was sitting.
I switched to the wireless battling thing, but he wasn't available. Like... He was there, but his icon was dark.

And I kept thinking, "You son of a b***h, I'm trying to battle you. This doesn't happen often."
Result: I never battled him.

Is there just some reason why some people aren't available for battle?

That..... would be completely awesoume if it actually worked O_O He must have had wireless off...

Timid Generator

You can change the settings so people can't interact with you, I think. I know in my X Nuzlocke I turned it all off so people wouldn't try to trade/battle me while I was Nuzlocking.

Feline Rogue

11,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
bummer. that was a great opportunity.

Romantic Grabber

He might have not wanted to battle.

Or he was doing something else and couldn't get to his team.
I know that happens a lot to me. Some passerby wants to battle me but I'm EV training Pokemon.
Luna Azume
You can change the settings so people can't interact with you, I think. I know in my X Nuzlocke I turned it all off so people wouldn't try to trade/battle me while I was Nuzlocking.

Well ******** him too, then. D<

Oh well. Maybe I'll met someone else.
Rojo Espada

I know that happens a lot to me. Some passerby wants to battle me but I'm EV training Pokemon.

I saw him training his Charizard, I think.
But I first saw him with his 3DS and I got super psyched because I was thinking I'd finally get to battle.
I got my team out and was trying to send a battle request, but it wouldn't reach through. I was quite honestly STARING at him, no lie.
It felt like this commercial, except we're both actually playing the game and I'm not wearing a bikini:

Romantic Grabber

The Child of Aura
Rojo Espada

But I first saw him with his 3DS and I got super psyched because I was thinking I'd finally get to battle.
I got my team out and was trying to send a battle request, but it wouldn't reach through. I was quite honestly STARING at him, no lie.
It felt like this commercial, except we're both actually playing the game and I'm not wearing a bikini:

Or maybe you were wearing a bikini.

User Image

I kid.
But we should battle sometime. I don't think I ever battled you.

Timid Generator

The Child of Aura
Luna Azume

Well, some people just don't want random battles... like me...
Luna Azume
The Child of Aura
Luna Azume

True. It could have been annoying for him.
I just haven't gotten to battle an actual person face to face for a while. I've been borrowing my friend's 3DS and using her Lucario to battle.
I actually swept my other friend's boyfriend's team using her Mega Lucario. Probably not fair, but whatever.
Rojo Espada
The Child of Aura
Rojo Espada

User Image

I kid.

Nooooooo.
I'll never wear a bikini. They're evil.

Yes, we totally should emotion_dowant I've got to exercise my Walking Dead team.

Romantic Grabber

The Child of Aura
Rojo Espada
The Child of Aura
Rojo Espada

User Image

I kid.

Nooooooo.

Yes, we totally should emotion_dowant I've got to exercise my Walking Dead team.

B-But...
Bikinis. D:

Walking Dead team? That sounds neat. :u

Timid Generator

The Child of Aura
Luna Azume
The Child of Aura
Luna Azume

I just haven't gotten to battle an actual person face to face for a while. I've been borrowing my friend's 3DS and using her Lucario to battle.
I actually swept my other friend's boyfriend's team using her Mega Lucario. Probably not fair, but whatever.

I'll battle you once I get off my butt and form a team. But I'm too busy Nuzlocking.
Rojo Espada
The Child of Aura
Rojo Espada
The Child of Aura
Rojo Espada

User Image

I kid.

Nooooooo.

B-But...
Bikinis. D:

Walking Dead team? That sounds neat. :u

WOMEN DON'T NEED BIKINIS TO LOOK HAWT.
Zero Suit Samus is a fine example of this.

Yeah, they're based off of the video game characters. I've got a Luxray for Lee Everett, an Espeon for Clementine, a Stoutland for Kenny (I think you were the one who helped me out with his moveset), an Infernape for Ben, Kangaskhan for Christa, and a Persian for Omid (I swear I'm not racist).
Luna Azume
The Child of Aura
Luna Azume
The Child of Aura
Luna Azume

I'll battle you once I get off my butt and form a team. But I'm too busy Nuzlocking.

Same here. D: I should be working on my comic, but it takes effort. Ugugugugurgh...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff