<< < 1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 >

Quotable Fatcat

9,875 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

pєrcч kєstrєl

Percy watched in amazement as the wounded wolf in her lap began to transform. Before she knew it, the lupine was a rather curvaceous redhead.The snow-haired neko was speechless, only staring at the "puppy's" new body. ''Wow... She looks amazing...'' Her face turned steamed red as she then realized they're breasts were squished into each others. ''A-Ahh... O-Ohhh... S-Sorr...'' Her babbling state was made even worse when a small hand find it's way right onto they're combined cleavage. Percy looked over to see a young human girl who looked like she was blind, feeling her way across the room. And her ears could pick up footsteps coming into the room as well. In a fit of embarrassment, she pulled her top hat over her face, and started squeaking and murmuring a bunch of incoherent apologies. All she wanted to do was find the kitchen and never leave for a week or until everyone forgot she was there. Whichever came first.

''OOC''

Moon Soulhart

A Blind Bandit

Ninja scotty

new cнeғ ғor тнe ιnn and нoтѕprιng oғ lιveѕ

Romantic Werewolf

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image
                                            Moon Hart

Moon chuckled again at the cat girls butchered apology. Before she could say anything, she felt a hand, a light hue on her cheeks now. Stepping back, seeing the smaller girl - as Moon was close to six feet. "Oh, another new stayer." She wasnt sure if she had checked in with Drapton and what now, even though she knew where everything was.

But speak of the devil, her large wolf ears twitched as she heard the familiar footsteps. Turning, she smiled as she saw Drapton. "Hello again Drapton. Been awhile." She glanced at the other two. "Oh, we have new comers. Would you like to address them, or.." Her eyes trailed up to the fox ears, somewhat confused. "Drapton, are you in a costume?" She had never seen him with ears before, and she especially knew what fox ears looked like.
                                            [ ooc || --- ]
                                            KamiKaze1337
                                            Ninja scotty
                                            A Blind Bandit

2,700 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Toph Bei Fong
The Blind Bandit

Toph could only get fuzzy almost nothing from her seismic sense. Wooden floors doesn't translate well with her bare feet. She felt someone pull away from her hand for some reason hell if she knows where she groping. "Hello, seriously blind girl really needs help. Please.... I can't see anything with these floors." She said to the sounds around her some girl making bunch of broken apologize. Another who seemed more calm and a male. Toph keeps one hand on the wall, and waits cause right now she felt really bad, and dumb.

KamiKaze1337

Moon Soulhart

A Blind Bandit

Ninja scotty

konakonak's Husband

Angelic Prophet

5,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
The Carefree Owner
Drapten

User Image

Drapten notices the two other people with Moon one has the look of one of the chefs he hired recently. The other a blind girl who seemed to be about average height. Drapten smiles and rubs his head behind his ears and says "How about we allow our new chef Percy get to her kitchen. And we help our newcomer find her way to the lounge so she can sit down and not worry about being off balance. Then I will tell you why I look like this Moon." So Drapten slips past and walks into the lounge with everyone following. "Ms. Percy your kitchen is through those doors over there all the ingredients are what you would find in a five star restaurant. Everyone is allowed to use the kitchen when they get hungry usually there are left overs for snacks what no one finishes within three days I offer to the local deities and poor villagers in the next town over. for now I think I will make some tea for everyone unless anyone would like a stronger drink." Drapten explains to Percy and the new comer not sure of her name yet.

Moon Soulhart
KamiKaze1337
A Blind Bandit

Quotable Fatcat

9,875 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

pєrcч kєstrєl

Percy hears a voice address her, and peers out from behind her hat to see a dark haired man with fox ears ask her to follow him. She nods, standing up and walking with him, the busty wolf girl, and the blind girl to the lobby, where the man, who was now obviously Drapten, pointed out where the kitchen was, and told her that anyone was allowed to enter and use the appliances. She nods to him. ''Alright. Once I find my room and unpack my clothes, I'll get settled in! Is there anything else I should know, Mr. Drapten?'' She glanced back over to Moon, getting a slight blush in her cheeks. ''S-Sorry about... Earlier... Is there anything I can do to apologize?'' She held her hands behind her back, twiddling her fingers out of sight.

''OOC''

Moon Soulhart

A Blind Bandit

Ninja scotty

konakonak's Husband

Angelic Prophet

5,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
The Loving Bath Guardian Jessina
User Image

Jessina begins her long walk up the mountain side glad that Drapten had found time to write to her while he did renovations to the inn. She gets about halfway up the mountain when she comes upon the clearing where they had fought about her leaving to visit one of her old friends. She hopes the spell he used to keep his identity hidden didn't wear off like he was worried it might. She reaches the inns entrance and smiles as the door slides open before her and she walks in noticing how different everything looks but everything smells the same to her. She smiles and calls out "Drapten I am back!!!!!"

2,700 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Toph Bei Fong
The Blind Bandit

Toph kind of grumble yes let the blind girl wander around and get lost. She leans against the wall and slides her feet trying to feel something on the seismic sense but the images are so fuzzy she can't get a layout of anything around her. She seemed tired and really needed a soak right now maybe a nap.

Romantic Werewolf

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image
                                            Moon Hart

Moon simply followed Drapton as he gave a small tour. To the cat girl would be in the kitchen? Smiling to her as she apologized again, shaking her head. "Really, no need to apologize. I liked the attention anyway."

When she heard Jessinas voice, she smiled. As much as Moon wanted to see her, she thought the give Drapton and Jessina some time to catch up. "Tea sounds good. Ill show these two to their rooms." She looked to the cat girl and the blind girl as she started walking. "I dont believe I got your names."

[ ooc || --- ]
                                            KamiKaze1337
                                            Ninja scotty
                                            A Blind Bandit

konakonak's Husband

Angelic Prophet

5,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
The Carefree Owner
Drapten

User Image

Drapten smiles as he hears Jessina's voice. He looks at moon and smiles. "Thank you Moon your a great help. Let me know if any of you needs help just let me know. I while you all get settled I shall cook up a hearty meal for us all." He walks towards the front of the inn where he heard Jessina's voice.

Moon Soulhart
A Blind Bandit
KamiKaze1337

2,700 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Toph Bei Fong
The Blind Bandit

Toph seemed quick enough to grab onto Moon's sleeve and sighs finally she could walk around and not bump into things like a fool. "Toph.... and sorry but you are the guide." Toph said to Moon with a half smirk on her lips. This teenage blind girl seemed to step carefully to follow Moon around.

Moon Soulhart

KamiKaze1337

Ninja scotty

Quotable Fatcat

9,875 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

pєrcч kєstrєl

Percy smiled as Moon forgave her for the earlier incident. She watched as the lupine took the blind child by the hand, and lead her up the stairs. ''I'm Percy! It's a pleasure to meet you both!'' She smiled as she started following the two, hauling her suitcase with her. ''I think Mr. Drapten called you Moon? Is that right?'' The two tailed cat girl looked over to the girl, who introduced herself as Toph. ''I'm pleased to meet you as well. Since I guess I'm staff now, I look forward to serving you!'' She bowed out of muscle memory, Before mentally cursing herself, remembering that the teen couldn't see her.

''OOC''

Moon Soulhart

A Blind Bandit

Ninja scotty

Romantic Werewolf

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image
                                            Moon Hart

Moon looked to the girl, who said her name was Toph, and latched onto her sleeve. "I dont mind at all, you can do it whenever you need to. And if you ever need anything, just call for me and ill be right at your feet." Perhaps she wouldnt understand that, not seeing her wolf form, or just knowing about it.

But then the chef said her name was Percy. "Oh, yes, my name is Moon." She slowly came to a stop. "Here is your room Percy. Ill be sure to stop by to try some of your food~" She cooed, chuckling slightly. Then she looked to Toph, walking again. "You remind me.. of an old friend. We grew up together. He lost one eye at six, his other about ten." She blushed, sighing under her breath, embarrassed. "Sorry to bore you with that. Your room is close."

[ ooc || --- ]
                                            KamiKaze1337
                                            Ninja scotty
                                            A Blind Bandit

2,700 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Toph Bei Fong
The Blind Bandit

Being blind since birth she didn't get physical appearances so the wholf wolf form human form thing she didn't understand or care. "Kinky, just if you touch my feet becareful I need those. By the by, first hot springs. I wanna soak, which means your joining Moony." Toph said with her casual tone, despite being 16 she really hasn't changed in those 4 years. She tugs the sleeve a little kind of nervous she was not use to be guided around like some poor blind person, she really needs to stop thinking.

"Percy, come on, I hear a girls day in a hot spring is suppose to be bonding or some stick." She said only remember her time hanging around Katara, it was fun so might as well make new friends. Toph being the absent minded teen she really didn't think about if people got nervous around others with limited clothing.

Moon Soulhart

KamiKaze1337

Ninja scotty
InuTakeshi xx
dog daiyokai of the Eastern lands x

User Image

User Image
                                Echoes of voices from downstairs, both familiar and new, were only a soft hum as Takeshi was lost in his own daze. The greeting of a soft voice instantly snapped him back to reality, almost causing him to instinctively swipe out with sharp claws. In a matter of mere seconds that little voice of reasoning stopped him from making such a mistake as he gave a startled jitter before facing Kanuko. The daiyoukai mentally growled at himself for not being more alert and aware of Kanuko's presence in the music room earlier. "I-" A momentary paused seemed to linger in the air. That once proud and elegant being now barely kept his composure from crumbling.

Though he wouldn't dare admit it outright, Takeshi had missed Kanuko, Rin, and everyone at the inn when they had parted ways. Right now he felt like a disgrace. Whisps of silvery strands briefly hid his golden eye from the ghost sibling. It took a minute for him to finally summon up enough courage to finally look up at Kanuko. "I am well," he huffed while trying to sound convincing. Yet there was something within his tone that betrayed such an attempt... a faint whisper that may sound distant or sad to sensitive ears. "Have I disturbed you?" the daiyokai should've remembered that the music room was also like a sanctuary to the ghost sisters. He shuffled to hoist himself back upright while leaning on the piano for support.

((Sorry, lost my internet connection temporarly last night before I could post))

"Power is the path to supreme conquest."

User Image

find me here: x
                                music room {second floor} x

in the presence of: x
                                Rin (nearby), Kanuko x

music calms the inner beast: x
                                Bonsai Trees ~ relaxing japanese music
                                x

Quotable Fatcat

9,875 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

pєrcч kєstrєl

Percy smiled as the other two seemed quite excited to try her cooking. She walked over to her door, and was about to open it, when Toph asked if she wanted to join her in the Hot Springs right now. She was quite suprised the younger girl asked so soon after meeting her. ''Oh! Thank you for the offer, but like I said, I work here now, so I've got to do my job first. Maybe when I get a break I can join you!''

With that, she went into her room, and looked around. It was a bit more modern than the rest of the building, with a large TV on one side, and a desk by the window. She set her suitcase on the bed, and started unpacking her clothes. While she was setting her clothes out, she spotted a purple Qipao she bought when she first heard that she got this job, and heard the building was Japanese themed. She knew it was technically Chinese, but she liked the look of it too much to say no. She quickly stripped off her heavy Victorian dress, and slipped into the smaller, and much tighter, dress.

After squeezing in, she went to her bathroom, and started fixing her hair in the mirror. Finishing her look with a tiny hat set between her ears, she gave herself a small fist pump, proud of her look. She left her room, and made her way back down to the Lobby, eager to get her first orders from her boss.

''OOC'' What you guys think of Percy's new outfit? If you want, I can change her colors.

Moon Soulhart

A Blind Bandit

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out