Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ghost Neko

Did you know Billie Joe Armstrong is 43? He's such a hottie. cat_3nodding

Dapper Dabbler

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Tipsy 100
Ironically, the term for the "Fear of Long Words" is 32 letters long. That word is "hippomonstrosesquippedaliophobia"

Phantom

Did you know that stepping on a Lego will make you more prone to flipping tables? Okay bye bye!

Commander in Chief

Titania_Erza
Did you know? You are what you eat. You are a spider 8 times a year.
Today is my birthday and it is also April Fools and it is also a day that is not in March? Let's have cake! Bye bye!

Dapper Loiterer

Did you know that the bronx is the only borough thats not an island?

User Image

Commander in Chief

porrainga
Did you know that stepping on a Lego will make you more prone to flipping tables? Okay bye bye!
Did you know that if you are a human that you are about to be taken over by animals on my birthday and we might boop you on the nose with a paper if you get out of control? Ok, have a gift and byebye!

Beloved Lunatic

6,450 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
Weather Facts: Fog is caused by a warm air mass moving over cursed land. As the air cools, tiny droplets form a low-lying cloud of madness & terror.

Demonic Cat

34,900 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Elephants are the only animal with four knees, also, they can't jump!

Commander in Chief

~whathername~

Did you know that the bronx is the only borough thats not an island?

User Image
Did you know that everyone has a unique tongue print that can be used to identify them from other people? Don't lick people.

Shy Spirit

7,250 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
I LOVE BACONS AND CHOCOLATES XD

Commander in Chief

LiriaLawrence
Ironically, the term for the "Fear of Long Words" is 32 letters long. That word is "hippomonstrosesquippedaliophobia"
Did you know that my brain is made of cake with a nice vanilla pudding in the middle. I like pudding! OK bye!

Beloved Lunatic

6,450 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
Fun Fact Science Corner: Elephants never forget. Bears always forget. Spiders can do math. Sparrows can't see denim. Weevils are polytheists.

Dapper Dabbler

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Tipsy 100
Did you know that some crustaceans have BLUE blood? This is because the main pigment is hemocyanin, which is copper-based. Humans have red blood because of hemoglobin, which is iron-based!

Commander in Chief

LiriaLawrence
Did you know that some crustaceans have BLUE blood? This is because the main pigment is hemocyanin, which is copper-based. Humans have red blood because of hemoglobin, which is iron-based!
April, april, din dumma sill, jag kan lura dig vart jag vill! Haha! Dumb herring! Haha! Ok bye bye!

Dapper Dabbler

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Tipsy 100
Did you know that most lipsticks contain fish scales? Gross, huh?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff