Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Gaian

Omnipresent Rabbit

9,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
Sooooo... guys, just in case it wasn't clear because of my awful writers lock, zell's the crown prince of the earth kingdom, noless. However, his real father's married to the current dark kingdom's queen. Zell was conceived not of the queen's womb. He has the right to call himself a prince of the dark kingdom, but the queen, Sherha, is just his step moher and he doesn't have any dirrect right to the throne. Infact, this include the earth kingdom too. He's adopted though he's raised as if he's the first born. There had been trials amongst the princes tondetermine the crown prince and he won, rising as the next in line to the throne, seconded by the third prince, klokjen... then helten the heroic second prince, then the last's boris, mainly for his known cowardice... zell's -by the basic- half/step brother of the dark kingdom's royalties, cousins and foster brother of the earth kingdom.

As for how he will keep his position as the crown prince, i'll just let the story flow. However, He's still a royal born of the earth too, though not really from the current king. However, the king did loved him as his own. Sooooo...
Well, he'll get to keep it, elsem he cant marry elsa, cuz... well., i kind of made up that he's told of the arranged mariage after being pointed as the crown prince. Because it has to be the crown prince who married the leading princess of the other kingdom, but it wouldn't be easy then~

Oh , and the leading monarch of the dark kigdom's the queen, sherha, roe/erie's place in the court is no better than the queen in the other kingdom, but king nonetheless. Erie has no erotic feeling for zell's mother, rodd, but he's his bff. Erie ventured to the dark kigdom to rescue her in the first place. He found his secret lover as their princess (at the time). Oronically the two knew each other as nothing but a commoner. They made up and stuff and Things just fall into place and well... the rest'll be explained and hinted in the rp eventually... he still search for rodd even then...

and from damon's action i think it's pretty clear that damon's a bit sentiment of this matter. Erie, as his broher in law, used to be one of the person he trust. But then he betrayed damon. After, he's revived, he went after the traitor. He gained enough information after captured and *ahem* torturing*chough* erie... as you can assume... erie confessed that he did so because damon was about to kill his 'son' unwanted born or not.. which lead to the current event smile

im fine with erato's reply nonetheless, let's just asume that some people got it wrong or didnt exactly hear all of damon's speech, leading to a misunderstanding

Omnipresent Rabbit

9,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
Hey, are you guys still into this RP? DX

Angel of Hopeless

Shadowolf~Forever

Waldbraut

Charon Avess

Simply Melodic

Fluffin Levi
NancyGlorry

I think so, yeah, but it's just gotten kind of slow lately. I have something I have to reply to, but I've been feeling kind of suckish lately, so I haven't really been rping much at all. Anyways, I'll get back to it, like tomorrow or something since it's already night time over here, and then maybe others will reply and we'll be sorta more active than we are right now and stuff.

Romantic Grabber

9,550 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
I'm still into it I have a lot of ideas itching to be written down I'm just waiting on a reply

Welcoming Receiver

NancyGlorry

I'm still checking the threads and posting whenever I get the chance, yet my laptop's still broken and I don't get to use a computer too often. I will look for a new one but that will take it's time. I hope my post quality and frequency are okay. sweatdrop

Omnipresent Rabbit

9,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
Waldbraut
NancyGlorry

I'm still checking the threads and posting whenever I get the chance, yet my laptop's still broken and I don't get to use a computer too often. I will look for a new one but that will take it's time. I hope my post quality and frequency are okay. sweatdrop

well, so far i got nothing against it smile

Omnipresent Rabbit

9,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
Angel of Hopeless
I'm still into it I have a lot of ideas itching to be written down I'm just waiting on a reply

I plan to wait for atleast 2 more post and see if anyone wants to interact with my character before I moved him to tend to Gefjon and be a shitty overprotective brother he is~ lol~ goodluck trying to court Gefjon, Frederick! *evil laugh* you're asking for war with Zell *MUAHAHAHAHA!*

(even though he's well aware of her being arranged to him, Zell'd 'test' him in every way possible to make sure either he know his 'place' or actually worthy of her)

Omnipresent Rabbit

9,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
Simply Melodic
NancyGlorry

I think so, yeah, but it's just gotten kind of slow lately. I have something I have to reply to, but I've been feeling kind of suckish lately, so I haven't really been rping much at all. Anyways, I'll get back to it, like tomorrow or something since it's already night time over here, and then maybe others will reply and we'll be sorta more active than we are right now and stuff.

emotion_hug
NancyGlorry

Heya, sorry I haven't checked in a while. It seemed like my lovely betrothed skipped town a while ago, and it looked like posts in general were slowing down so I haven't been too active. But I'm still potentially interested.

Romantic Gaian

Charon Avess
NancyGlorry

Heya, sorry I haven't checked in a while. It seemed like my lovely betrothed skipped town a while ago, and it looked like posts in general were slowing down so I haven't been too active. But I'm still potentially interested.

We are still here if you want to go ahead and post, I was waiting for a few more people to post but I can see that they might. If you are going to post, I will wait for yours and then post myself so we can get this rolling again.

I wont deny that I myself have been busy lol
*whispers shamefully* I said I'd post today but my sister, Fluffin Levi, got really sick today and then I was out of the house for a while and away from the computer the whole day OTL

Thanks for being so patient with me, guys.

Welcoming Receiver

NancyGlorry
Angel of Hopeless

I plan to wait for atleast 2 more post and see if anyone wants to interact with my character before I moved him to tend to Gefjon and be a shitty overprotective brother he is~ lol~ goodluck trying to court Gefjon, Frederick! *evil laugh* you're asking for war with Zell *MUAHAHAHAHA!*

(even though he's well aware of her being arranged to him, Zell'd 'test' him in every way possible to make sure either he know his 'place' or actually worthy of her)

I'm looking forward to that mrgreen

Simply Melodic
*whispers shamefully* I said I'd post today but my sister, Fluffin Levi, got really sick today and then I was out of the house for a while and away from the computer the whole day OTL

Thanks for being so patient with me, guys.

Don't worry, I understand. Hope she will get well soon. heart

Iron Regalia's Pardner

Tactical Gekko

NancyGlorry

I'M FLUFFIN ALIVE sorta

I'll see if I can post something before Friday. uw u;;; My headaches are horrible and I only have the patience to finish my homework and rest my eyes.

Whoever gave me the flu shall perish! >:U Or at least get a passively aggressive note to wash his or her hands more frequently.
Will post tomorrow!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces