Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Gaian

User Image

In a vast land on Estonia there are four kingdoms, each one ruling over a certain element and in charge of a certain season. The Fire kingdom, bright and warm is in charge of Summer, The Ice Kingdom, brisk and wise, is in charge of winter, The Earth Kingdom, bountiful and hardworking, is in charge of Spring and finally, The Light Kingdom, subtle and shy, is in charge of Fall. Each of these kingdoms have a specific duty to keep the balance of Estonia, but it's hard when the kingdoms fight whatever chance they get. It was the Queens that came up with the idea, that when their children were born, they would send them every Summer to the Fire Kingdom, so that they could get to know each other and have high hopes to fall in love, if they did, then the kingdoms would finally find peace and end all this useless fighting. After many years of trying the children resisted each other and a great war fell upon all four kingdoms from a neighboring land. The war was over and the Kingdoms were left to rebuild what they lost. It has been years since the children had seen each other last and much has happened since then, but the Queen's pact still holds true as all the children are to report to the Fire Kingdom to spend the summer with the other children, but what will happen when they are all grown up? Will Love bloom? Or Perhaps the kingdoms will crumble? We will see what happens this summer now wont we.

Romantic Gaian

Pairings

Fire Prince x Light Princess
Earth Prince x Ice Princess
Ice Prince x Fire Princess
Light Prince x Earth Princess

Romantic Gaian

Rules

1. I am goddess
2. This is a Semi-lit to Lit rp. Nothing less than a paragraph and no more than eight!
3. This is a first come first serve!
4. If you would like to reserve a spot, title "Reserve for me please!" If this is not in the title, I will not reserve the spot for you.
5. When sending profiles, title pm "I don't want to go!"
6. Put a dramallama so I know you read the rules
7. use (()) for OOC inside the thread, or use the OOC thread for talking
8. Once I accept you may begin posting
9. No Cybering! Time skip please
10. This will be a PG-17. So Blood, gore, violence and swearing is allowed, just don't make it excessive.
11. If you have any questions please tell me!
12. Have fun!

Romantic Gaian

Romantic Gaian

Season and Location

Spring Summer Fall Winter

Earth Kingdom Fire Kingdom Light Kingdom Ice Kingdom

Romantic Gaian

Profile Skeletons

Gaianame:
Name:
Kingdom:
Appearance: (anime pic please)
Dislikes: (choose three)

Romantic Gaian

The Role Play Is Now Open For Buisness!!

Romantic Gaian

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hello my name is,
Elsa
Ice Princess.

If I could break this spell, I'd run to him today. And somehow I know he's on his way to me, you and I were meant to be

Far longer than forever, I'll hold you in my heart, It's almost like you're here with me, Although we're far apart

Far longer than forever, As constant as a star, I close my eyes and I am where you are.As sure as the dawn brings the sunrise, We've an unshakable bond. Destined to last for a lifetime and beyond

Elsa sat in the carriage pouting the entire way to the Fire Kingdom. Her father sat next to her and her brother was nowhere to be found. He claimed he had something important to do before leaving so since he was the oldest, he always got his way. The Ice Princess didn't want to go to the Fire Kingdom, it had been years since she was last there and she rather not deal with the Prince's antics about how fire was so much better than Ice, a thing he used to do when they were younger. With her mother gone, her father was more than pushy this time around to get her to The Fire Kingdom. She was sure that he was just trying to fulfill her mothers wish, but a part of her feels like there was something more than what he was leading on. She sighed and stared out the window to see the green grass and flowers gently flow in the breeze, even though she loved the smell of flowers, she hated summer. It was so much hotter than what she was used to, hence why she was always miserable when they were forced to go to the Fire Kingdom.

The king could sense his daughter distress and reached over to pat her head gently. "My dear daughter, you are becoming a fine young lady. Try to not allow others bring you down. Im sure that this summer, will be the summer that things will change" he said with a sweet smile. All Elsa could do was roll her eyes to herself, he said that every time they went to the Fire Kingdom and nothing has changed since. Ever since her mother had passed the kings seemed to be getting along a lot better, probably due to the fact that their fighting and bickering weren't making anything else better. Still, Elsa had a strange feeling about going and she would rather stay at home in the comfort of her own room.

As they arrived she sighed looking up at the large castle that was both familiar and alien to her. The structure seemed the same, but the servants and staff all have aged. She could remember a time where they were so youthful and would gush over their smaller selves at how adorable they were, but now, they were more prestige and careful of what they said. Elsa was helped out of the carriage and into the castle. Her white dress sparkled in the sunlight as she could already feel overheated with it's rays beaming down on her. She pulled out a fan from her purse and began to fan herself as she was not used to the climate change around here just yet. As she fanned off her face, little strands of her long golden hair would flap up and stick to her sweat cheek, causing her to groan and fix herself back up. Her long white gown hugged to her body as she was greeted by many people and ushered into the ballroom where there were already an abundance of people talking and laughing. It seemed that the Fire King was holding a party for the return of the other princes' and princess'. It was all so lavish and grand, making Elsa feel even more uncomfortable as she stood off to the side, fanning herself as she looked around, keeping her guard up incase of any unwanted intruders. One thought though kept reeling around in her head, she wondered what everyone else looked like over the years. . .

Far longer than forever, I swear that I'll be true
                                  I've made an everlasting vow to find a way to you

Far longer than forever, Like no love ever known
                                              And with your love I'll never be alone

Romantic Gaian

Romantic Grabber

9,550 Points
    • Happy Birthday! 100
    • Invisibility 100
    • Mark Twain 100
    User Image

User Image

The Flame Blazes With A Passion No One Can Stop

Erato stood next to her Father staring at the party before her, everyone looking so happy and carefree while she stood there looking miserable. The princess of Summer was happy that the war was over but unfortunately it meant that the summer would once again be a time where she was forced to mingle with the children of the other lands. Erato looked down at the dress she was forced to wear, it wasn't suitable for running away, something her Father and her staff took into consideration when picking it out. It was a beautiful gown that started out with the lightest of oranges at the top and worked its way down to a deep but bright orange that matched her hair at the bottom. "Why must they come here again?" The princess asked the King not taking her eyes off of the crowd in front of her. "Your Mother would have wanted us to continue the pact she and the others made." He stated without looking at his daughter, it had been years since all the Queens had been taken from them. At first her Father had seemed lost like a small child, Erato was not her Mother in the slightest sense except for in looks, but she took control of everything her Mother did and tried to help out her Father as best as she could.

Erato had been lost in thought that she almost didn't see the staff usher in the newest guest. She almost didn't recognize her but as soon as she brought out that fan and started fanning herself and the color, or lack thereof, of the dress she wore there could be no mistake. The Princes of Winter, Elsa had arrived. The Princess of Summer rolled her eyes 'Gods, she is so dramatic. It isn't even hot in here.' Erato thought to herself. Her Father noticed the Princess to and nudged his daughter, silently telling her to go and greet her. "Civilized." Was all he said to her.

The Princess left her Father's side and came up to the Ice Princess and gave a very small bow. "Princess Elsa, welcome back to the Kingdom of Summer, I hope you find your surroundings comfortable." She said with a small smirk as her dark orange eyes never left the girl.

The Flame Of Love Burns The Brightest

Romantic Gaian

Panda_is_Luff
    Hello my name is,
    Elsa
    Ice Princess.

If I could break this spell, I'd run to him today. And somehow I know he's on his way to me, you and I were meant to be

Far longer than forever, I'll hold you in my heart, It's almost like you're here with me, Although we're far apart

Far longer than forever, As constant as a star, I close my eyes and I am where you are.As sure as the dawn brings the sunrise, We've an unshakable bond. Destined to last for a lifetime and beyond

Her blue eyes scanned the room and watched as people danced and talked to each other. Elsa kept to herself near the most shaded part of the room until her body adjusted to the temperature. Back in her kingdom, it was a constant brisk feeling during the warmer months. It was nice enough to go out and run around when there was no snow, but it was cold enough to atleast wear a thin long sleeved cloak of sorts. During the winter months, if people were to visit their kingdom, they would have to wear many layers of clothing as the climate could be in the freezing states, that was when she loved it the most. Not this humidity and bright sunlight, she would do anything at that moment to go back home and just roll around in her snow.

As she looked around she stopped short seeing the Fire Princess come her way. She wasn't there for even a moment and right away one of the Fire Children had to come up to her, it was bad enough that she was already miserable because of the heat and now she would be tormented like her brother has so many years ago. "Princess Erato! I almost didn't recognize you wearing that gorgeous dress!" she said with a smirk back. It was only natural right? Fire and Ice just never got along nor did they mix, but it seemed that her father and Elsa's didn't have a problem getting along that much. Elsa fanned herserlf a bit more before clasping the fan shut in her empty hand. Her eyes scanned the room once more before turning back to Erato, "I see your brother is nowhere to be found. I hope he isn't planning on setting me on fire like he did the last time we last saw each other" she said softly, her blue eyes sparkling a bit in the sunlight as she was starting to feel better about the temperature. "I do say, you father has thrown a splendid party, am I the only one that has arrived thus far?" she asked honestly, she looked around and could not see a single familiar head of the other children, perhaps Princess Erato scared them off with her brute force. Just thinking about that made her smile a bit, Elsa was far different from Erato, she was sophisticated and didn't dawdle in actions like fighting or dirt for that matter. Sure Elsa had powers, but she knew how and when to use them. The Fire Kingdom on the other hand, tend to be a bit of a showoff, especially the prince. Elsa has never met a bunch of people that irritated her more then these two, she just hope that they could go a whole hour without breaking out into a fight. . . .

Romantic Grabber

9,550 Points
      • Happy Birthday! 100
      • Invisibility 100
      • Mark Twain 100
      User Image

User Image

"You're not the only one who has changed, why if it wasn't for the fan and your taste in dresses I wouldn't have recognized you myself." Erato said with a forced smile. Elsa knew how much The Fire Princess hated dresses they just got in the way of everything. "Yes my brother hasn't made an appearance yet he is still off somewhere, lucky him. As for the trying to burn you, well I can't speak for his actions." She continued enjoying the memories of her brother chasing the Ice Princess around and burning the edges of her dress as a child along with her skin a couple of times, it was amusing to her back then and still gave her enjoyment now that she was older. Her eyes turned back to her Father and his words returned to her. "But I'm sure he has outgrown that childish teasing." She continued with a small forced laugh. "As for the other Royals so far you are the only one who has arrived, and since we are on the topic of brothers, what about your? Has he decided not to show up this summer and stay in your Kingdom. I would just simply be heartbroken if he didn't show up." Erato said sarcastically, since it was Elsa's brother she was supposed to be wedded to, a cruel trick of fate, she thought.

Tipsy Shapeshifter

12,250 Points
      • Lavish Tipper 200
      • Peoplewatcher 100
      • Millionaire 200

current outfit

User Image
      Phaedre, Princess of Light.

Her heel tapped anxiously against the floor of her carriage, the noise something that might have annoyed other people had she had to share the space. But, luckily enough for her, her father had let her ride alone. Her chin was resting in her palm, her elbow propped up in the corner of the window and her gaze set on the scenery they were just riding bye. She wished they could just pull over so she could stretch....But she was nearly late as it was.
      For a moment she wondered if her brother would arrive on time. She hadn't bothered to ask her father where he was when she begged to leave early. The two sibling weren't the closest. She loved her brother but they didn't seem to have much in common besides blood. He'd have no problem ruling in their father's place one day. With a sigh and a shake of her head she turned her focus ahead of her. The castle was coming into view and even from where she was she could see the people scurrying about. There would be a party.

Of course there would be a party, it's been years. Why hadn't she thought of that? Her main worry had been the head when she'd left that morning. Her midriff was bare and it was too late to change even if she could convince them to pull over she'd have no where to do it. She smoothed her hands over her skirt. At least that was long. The leather belt about her waist suddenly felt a little too tight. Everyone else would be dressed up. She stared at her hands and tried to calm herself down. She was a princess, no one would out right insult her. And what she was wearing, while immodest, wasn't bad. She told herself that, perhaps, no one would even care...
      The arm that had been in the window was starting to pink from exposure to the sun, a noticeable difference, to her at least, to the other arm which had been shielded in the shadows.

She groaned as the carriage came to a stop and someone came around to help her out.
      "Thank you." She said as she was lead into the ball room.
      When she arrived she quickly scanned the room, looking for anyone she might recognize. When her gaze fell on the other two princesses her arm shot up and she started to wave. But as quickly as it was up she dropped it again, closing both arms across her bare middle. They probably wouldn't even remember her, and she should save herself explaining her clothing choices anyway.

Romantic Gaian

Hello my name is,
      Elsa
      Ice Princess.

Elsa watched the Fire Princess carefully and listened to her words, she was sure that her brother had some trick up his sleeve and therefore couldn't be trusted. She didn't care how many times that Erato might say that her brother had grown up, she still had a feeling otherwise. Thinking back to her words earlier about her fan and her choice in clothing, it started to boil her blood but she just sighed and ignored the fact as she kept her chin up and continued smiling. Elsa thought her dresses were very beautiful and with someone like herself that had a pale complexion, pale and subtle colors always looked best on her. Never has she ventured to wear Oranges or reds or even black for that matter, just thinking about those awful dark colors on her made her want to gag, but she kept it all to herself. Her father would be most upset if he found out that Elsa was acting out, especially at her age. Then again, when push came to shove, she was sure to shove just as hard back.

Flipping out her fan and slowly waving it in front of her face, she thought for a moment and shrugged her shoulders. Elsa loved her dear brother and to think that he was going to be married to someone like her really made her worry. Just what was her mother thinking when she was coming up with all of this, not to mention what were the other queens thinking? Elsa has yet to know who she is to be married to, she just hoped and prayed that it wasn't Erato's brother, she would just die if that were the case. Looking at her she cleared her throat "My Brother will be joining us shortly. He had a very important matter to deal with before coming to the castle. I assure you that he will be here. So now you can leave your broken heart behind as you Ice in shining armor will soon be here" she teased with a smirk. Oh this was going to be fun! If only she really knew what her father was up to, then she would fully understand everything.

As Elsa stayed quiet and fanned herself a bit, two gentleman almost to look like twins came up and bowed before Elsa and Erato. "Would you ladies care to dance?" they asked in unison. Elsa could tell that they were from the Fire Kingdom and no offense, she didn't dance with just anyone. Elsa liked to dance but she preferred ballet to waltzing and kindly placed a hand up to pass, "I am terribly sorry, but I don't dance" she lied and grinned, taking a step back. The one twin sighed and nudged his brother before the two of them finally retreated. Elsa was relieved and fanned herself a little faster, started to get irritated at the heat that was washing over her. "There are so many people here....I think I need some fresh air. Where is the door that leads to outside?" she asked softly looking at Erato, expecting her to show Elsa. . . .

Romantic Grabber

9,550 Points
        • Happy Birthday! 100
        • Invisibility 100
        • Mark Twain 100
        User Image

User Image

"Oh, good I'm thrilled." Erato said with no enthusiasm. The Fire Princess had run out of nice things to say to her "guest" but thankfully a set of Fire Kingdom twins set upon the two princesses. As they asked if they wanted to dance Erato was about to jump at the chance to dance with them, when Elsa turned one of them down causing the other twin to follow suit and leave as well. The Princess grit her teeth and wanted to burn the Ice Princess' dress for sending away the only way to escape her company. When Elsa said she was getting too hot Erato couldn't help herself anymore. "Well Princess you know where the door is." She said quiet gruffly as she turned in a huff.

'That little frozen brat is ruining this party.' She thought to herself as she continued into the crowd when she saw a hand waving in the air and then quickly come down. The gesture seemed awkward, meaning that it had to belong to none other than the Light Princess. Erato headed over there to greet her shy friend. "Phaedra is that you?" She said as she came up to the girl with a small and friendly smile. "My you have changed, just look at your outfit the Phaedra I used to know would never wear anything like this to party." She continued as she looked the girl up and down. Before the war Erato was able to make one friend that didn't belong to her own kingdom and that was the shy, little Princess of Light.

Quick Reply

Submit
        Manage Your Items
        Other Stuff
        Get GCash
        Offers
        Get Items
        More Items
        Where Everyone Hangs Out
        Other Community Areas
        Virtual Spaces