Welcome to Gaia! ::

Businessman

6,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I got on recently just to woodcut and check everything out... old school RS back then was sooooo awesome and fun.

Shirtless Exhibitionist

Tonytheasiantiger
I got on recently just to woodcut and check everything out... old school RS back then was sooooo awesome and fun.
Agreed! I really miss old pking, but I'm too lazy to redo all my questing/leveling/gold farming on RS07
Anyone have an account they don't want?

Noob

Runescape is great. The last time I played was a few months ago and I was a member but I got bored. I tried to get my fletching to 99

Shirtless Exhibitionist

thelusa
Runescape is great. The last time I played was a few months ago and I was a member but I got bored. I tried to get my fletching to 99

Haha, yeah.. The 99 grinds are what reallyyy kills the fun of the game, that's why I avoid the unnecessary ones.

Blessed Poster

8,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Runescape now is a very casual game.
Now that it's pay to win you can get most 99's pretty easily.
I remember when it took me 2 month to get 99 woodcutting but now with all the new content that gives free exp it shouldn't take anyone more then 2 weeks if they no life'd it.
With the new revolution mode runescape is truly the casuals mmo.

Shirtless Exhibitionist

KyotoTofu
I remember when it took me 2 month to get 99 woodcutting but now with all the new content that gives free exp it shouldn't take anyone more then 2 weeks if they no life'd it.
Now now let's not try to start any fights xD Skilling was always casual, if you play Runescape for only the skills/99s, sorry to tell you, but you're a casual razz

Blessed Poster

8,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Kyo Fujihara
KyotoTofu
Now now let's not try to start any fights xD Skilling was always casual, if you play Runescape for only the skills/99s, sorry to tell you, but you're a casual razz

Is there really anything else to do in Runescape though? Once you max out I don't see much else to do. Yeah, you can complete the quests but what's the fun in doing them when there's guides for every single one of them. End game? Maxed out you go and camp bosses all day to make bank or you try for 200m exp in a skill. I'll admit that maxed out players going for 200m exp in every skill are pretty hardcore because that grind is just horrible..

Magical Hunter

12,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Kyo Fujihara
I've been looking through the threads, but didn't see anything Runescape related! I'm a long time player and was wondering how many others there were out there, I have a few friends that also play, but it's difficult to get enough people together to do events like castle wars and pest control!

I also can tank/DPS any boss if any of you guys are into that! I've got the best gear available and I'm really familiar with all boss mechanics, so if you're into that kinda stuff, send me a PM!

My IGN is NUDISTBEACH (I swear it's from Kill la Kill, I'm not really into any other nudist beaches)
i still play runescape when I have the time to . my ingame name is girlbot9

Shirtless Exhibitionist

KyotoTofu
Kyo Fujihara
KyotoTofu

Is there really anything else to do in Runescape though? Once you max out I don't see much else to do. Yeah, you can complete the quests but what's the fun in doing them when there's guides for every single one of them. End game? Maxed out you go and camp bosses all day to make bank or you try for 200m exp in a skill. I'll admit that maxed out players going for 200m exp in every skill are pretty hardcore because that grind is just horrible..

...... That's what you do in every game.. What do you do in WoW in max level that isn't casual? Do one raid a week, and compete in PVP. It's the same in runescape, if you aren't constantly bossing or pvping in any MMOs, you're a casual razz
Skilling in general is a casual thing to do, getting 200m in a skill doesn't make it any less casual, it doesn't require any talent/risk, it just requires patience. You're using the term casual incorrectly, razz Casual really only applies to people who don't do ranked/boss fights; though I'm sure most PvPers would argue that casual applies to anyone who doesn't prove their skill against others xD

Shirtless Exhibitionist

girlbot9
Kyo Fujihara
I've been looking through the threads, but didn't see anything Runescape related! I'm a long time player and was wondering how many others there were out there, I have a few friends that also play, but it's difficult to get enough people together to do events like castle wars and pest control!

I also can tank/DPS any boss if any of you guys are into that! I've got the best gear available and I'm really familiar with all boss mechanics, so if you're into that kinda stuff, send me a PM!

My IGN is NUDISTBEACH (I swear it's from Kill la Kill, I'm not really into any other nudist beaches)

Sounds good! razz I'll add you next time I'm on
I used to play that when i was 11 but now i'm tempted to play again sweatdrop
i completely forgot that it existed razz

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

9,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Kyo Fujihara
girlbot9
Kyo Fujihara

Sounds good! razz I'll add you next time I'm on

hello i have played runescape for about 7 years my IGN is xDj Pon-3x if u wanna add me im working on comp cape atm

Popular Friend

10,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
It took me almost a year to get 99 agility. I no-lifed for 2 months then got fed up and stopped at 93 agility. I quit for 8 months, came back then finally did another month of no lifing for levels 93-99. This was a couple years ago I'm sure the whole game has changed so that it is possible to get 99 agility a whole lot easier now.

I can't keep up with RS anymore I was never a PVP player or anything like that. With all the inflation and bs that they have now, nothing I did to make money is good enough anymore. You either have to do PVP or God Wars or some s**t like that and that isn't my style. I can't be bothered to play anymore the game has changed too much since late 2012. I have come back just to troll and stuff every few months but that's about it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff