Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Exhibitionist

I've been looking through the threads, but didn't see anything Runescape related! I'm a long time player and was wondering how many others there were out there, I have a few friends that also play, but it's difficult to get enough people together to do events like castle wars and pest control!

I also can tank/DPS any boss if any of you guys are into that! I've got the best gear available and I'm really familiar with all boss mechanics, so if you're into that kinda stuff, send me a PM!

My IGN is NUDISTBEACH (I swear it's from Kill la Kill, I'm not really into any other nudist beaches)

Invisible Streaker

16,475 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I check it once in a while to merch. I'm not very good at it I just got lucky a few times. Other than that I just play for fun. I hate training so I barely play. };
I only play Free to Play.

Tipsy Genius

Runescape is still going? People still play that? I played that when I was 11...I'm 25 now. That's nuts, what a trip down memory lane.

Devoted Phantom

There was a period of time where I played that game every day; decided to delete my account for personal reasons and tried it a year or two after just for haha's. It's very....different now from what it was back then.

Shirtless Exhibitionist

-[Toxic Jello]-
Runescape is still going? People still play that? I played that when I was 11...I'm 25 now. That's nuts, what a trip down memory lane.

Right? I just started again recently, they've made a lot of enjoyable improvements to the game!

Shirtless Exhibitionist

MistressLokken
There was a period of time where I played that game every day; decided to delete my account for personal reasons and tried it a year or two after just for haha's. It's very....different now from what it was back then.

Haha, definitely! It's barely the same game anymore.

Devoted Phantom

The thing is, they tried to upgrade it but they went too far. The shoddy graphics were actually sort of endearing when I started. Not to mention the people I played with have all dispersed.... But that's just my two cents.
Last time i logged in was for the double exp weekend which I only did a few hours but it has become a bore for me after 10 years.

Now I just log in to keep myself updated on santa/phat prices

Shirtless Exhibitionist

MistressLokken
The thing is, they tried to upgrade it but they went too far. The shoddy graphics were actually sort of endearing when I started. Not to mention the people I played with have all dispersed.... But that's just my two cents.
You can revert back to the old graphics style, actually! Yeah, the major thing stopping me from playing, is the lack of people to play with.

Shirtless Exhibitionist

The Jitz
Last time i logged in was for the double exp weekend which I only did a few hours but it has become a bore for me after 10 years.

Now I just log in to keep myself updated on santa/phat prices

Yeah, I didn't get the opportunity to take advantage of BXP weekend ;/
Kyo Fujihara
MistressLokken
You can revert back to the old graphics style, actually! Yeah, the major thing stopping me from playing, is the lack of people to play with.
I don't mind playing with you some time.
xp

Shirtless Exhibitionist

The Jitz
Kyo Fujihara
MistressLokken
xp

That'd be fun razz My IGN is Nudistbeach. I'm online /somewhat/ often, but bankstanding is a big hobby of mine, so I might be afk if I am online xD
Kyo Fujihara
The Jitz
Kyo Fujihara
MistressLokken
xp

That'd be fun razz My IGN is Nudistbeach. I'm online /somewhat/ often, but bankstanding is a big hobby of mine, so I might be afk if I am online xD
Okay! xD
My name is Gayonnaise
is Runescape fun? cuz the graphics kinda made it difficult for me to play razz

Shirtless Exhibitionist

belsdingdong
is Runescape fun? cuz the graphics kinda made it difficult for me to play razz
It's definitely worth trying if you haven't played before! It's an extremely unique MMO, it's not as cookie cutter as most mmos are now, I haven't really played any other mmos similar to it. I'd recommend it smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff