Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Phantom

Congrats to the latest group of winners!

Kajnn's Queen

WeAreDimes TogetherForever

Congratz to them!~

Also, sleep is good man.
Rest well and continue to take care

In a relationship with Yiisu

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500
cuteberry411
Congratz to them!~

Also, sleep is good man.
Rest well and continue to take care
I'm bad at sleep. I was awake for around 37 hours recently since I was trying to do stuff after work. gonk

Kajnn's Queen

Razumi Yazura
I'm bad at sleep. I was awake for around 37 hours recently since I was trying to do stuff after work. gonk

:u
Dude.
That sounds awful.
Have you gotten yourself a full 8 hours of sleep yet?
You should if you can.

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
cuteberry411
Razumi Yazura

:u
Dude.
That sounds awful.
Have you gotten yourself a full 8 hours of sleep yet?
You should if you can.
I usually get home late and then wake up early. Commonly get home around 10pm-12am and then I wake around 6am.

Things will be much more relaxed soon, I'm hoping, so I should have more rest by then.

Kajnn's Queen

Razumi Yazura
I usually get home late and then wake up early. Commonly get home around 10pm-12am and then I wake around 6am.

Things will be much more relaxed soon, I'm hoping, so I should have more rest by then.

Darn :c
Sounds rough.
Hopefully it'll calm down and you'll be able to relax and rest.
Best wishes to you!

The Dread Wolf's Buttercup

Somber Dreamer

Congrats to the winners! C:

TenBillion-Percent Simp

Grats to all the winners! Everyone seems to be so busy. I'm hoping I'll get more time to work on my doujin soon, but it looks like a stretch. Super excited my friend and I are grabbing a table at a local anime con next year. (Incentive for actually getting stuff done, haha!)

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
Geno Rhapsody
Grats to all the winners! Everyone seems to be so busy. I'm hoping I'll get more time to work on my doujin soon, but it looks like a stretch. Super excited my friend and I are grabbing a table at a local anime con next year. (Incentive for actually getting stuff done, haha!)
That sounds great! I hope that works out well for you two.

I'm heading to work early today, so I'll announce a few more when I'm there.

I'm going to link this here so I don't forget when I need to RNG size prizes. Old inventory arranger, in case others would like this too.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/inventory2/arranger/

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
I was still early, but I didn't anticipate that the line for the bus would be that long. School started. gonk

TenBillion-Percent Simp

Thanks! This will be the first time I've done something like that. I always visit artist alleys in anime cons but never participate. XD It's a good thing my friend's co-managing our table because I would never finish drawing anything to sell otherwise.

School started back up here as well...I hate morning commute. ;-;

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
Geno Rhapsody
Thanks! This will be the first time I've done something like that. I always visit artist alleys in anime cons but never participate. XD It's a good thing my friend's co-managing our table because I would never finish drawing anything to sell otherwise.

School started back up here as well...I hate morning commute. ;-;
A part of me wishes I had time to do something like that at a con. I wish you luck. 3nodding I usually cosplay.

I'm going to need to figure out a better way to get to work. The bus I take is absurdly busy around this time of the year.

TenBillion-Percent Simp

Razumi Yazura

I try to cosplay, but I usually do a rush job of it and it looks horrible. rofl I'm not very crafty so making armor is a lot of trial and error on my part. There's no point in cosplaying if I'm going to be sitting at our table for most of the time there.

Ah buses. I have to drive myself because I live in the suburbs.

In a relationship with her cat

Shy Gawker

hiiiii
<3

It's been... like, half a year since this contest ended. This is scary. TIME IS SCARY
I'm just going to continue to say that because WHAT IS MY LIFE RIGHT NOW

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
Mikosama
hiiiii
<3

It's been... like, half a year since this contest ended. This is scary. TIME IS SCARY
I'm just going to continue to say that because WHAT IS MY LIFE RIGHT NOW
Has it really been half a year already? It doesn't even feel like that much time has gone. That makes me feel awful since I usually try to send things out as soon as possible. I wasn't working during the mini contests, though. Sorry for being a slug. gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff