Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cluttered Gaian

People who anongift are the lifeblood of Gaia. gonk If it's goldshop items or wishlist-expensive, it doesn't matter. Free things from someone else's generous and sweet inventory will always be mindbogglingly cool.
I wish I had the dedication to fund a hobby of being a wishlist anon that people would remember for ages. I bet it feels really nice, and I applaud all those who do it. heart
And those who gift any desired or neat item out of the goodness of their hearts. How wonderful!
I was gifted a wizard school on my main recently, I love Harry Potter so I've wanted to get them all >_> I have an innkling of who it was, but I'm not sure, but I have a feeling XD I just put a little thank you tag in my sig for a while.

I love to anon gift people who seem particularly nice/good/sweet/ect. The stuff I'm lusting after now is WAY too expensive to get anon gifted, but I generally buy all the little things I want at random, so what I have left are the super expensive things xP

Questionable Apprentice

17,875 Points
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Sweatpants Princess
People who anongift are the lifeblood of Gaia. gonk If it's goldshop items or wishlist-expensive, it doesn't matter. Free things from someone else's generous and sweet inventory will always be mindbogglingly cool.
I wish I had the dedication to fund a hobby of being a wishlist anon that people would remember for ages. I bet it feels really nice, and I applaud all those who do it. heart
And those who gift any desired or neat item out of the goodness of their hearts. How wonderful!

you sent me 3 messages that i'm gonna remember forever ok dlkshfkd shhh

Questionable Apprentice

17,875 Points
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
there was a time i put a quest pic in my siggy. then i stopped because half of it got donated by anons and nice people and those were expensive stuff. every time i opened one of those giftboxes my brain explodes like HOW Y U GIFT ME THESE EXPENSIVE STUFF

so now i stop trying to make a quest siggy because i don't wan people wastin' their gold or money on a random weird person like me ಥ___ಥ

Thieving Lunatic

I remember getting anon gifted a few times around Christmas, when the anon gifts really seem to start flying. I've always been really surprised, since I'm such a lurker. Now I feel like I should start being the donator, since for once I actually have significant amounts of gold on hand, even if it's supposed to be for questing.

Romantic Pirate

52,275 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
I like to thank anons via my signature. I know one time , I was gifted something so amazing, I was basically worshiping them in my signature and offering them my first born child. Luckily they let me know who they were and I was able to gush all my thanks to them.

Fashionable Darling

I don't get gifts from anons but I am glad that you got some! biggrin

Unstoppable Krampus

Someone sent me Aye Aye Lassie the other day and it made my entire day. I put a note in my sig, but I wish I could thank them directly. It would be great if we could send a message back to anons through Rina.

User Image

Golden Saint

9,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
.~[Misty.Muffin]~.
So I just got a really, really sweet anon message with a really nice gift thanking me for my nice posts. gonk I'm so happy right now and I don't know who to thank! I FEEL SO LOST AND SO GRATEFUL. WHAT DO??

What do you do when you get an anon message/gift out of nowhere?
How do you feel? WHO DO YOU THANK??

Anon gifts are so nice, I feel like my night has been made.
emo heart

I thank them in my signature and feel awesome and special afterwards. ^_^

Stellar Succubus

Cotton Candy Panic
I don't handle anonymous gifts very well.

It drives me crazy not knowing who sent the gifts or where to go to thank them since I won't know if they'll see it.

gonk

It's sweet someone gifted you though, hopefully they'll see your thread and it'll make them happy.

Oh man no that's the best! I had a sneaky anon recently who was all clandestine and mysterious! I never did find out who it was but they made me smile ^__^

Miss Lapine's Queen

Solar Lunatic

20,475 Points
  • New Fan 50
  • Regular Attendee 100
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
I don't post often so I don't generally get gifts, but when I do i'm always appreciative, no matter the cost. It's more because of the time they put into sending me an item (which I know isn't all that much, but it's still very lovely.)

Garbage Shoujo

When I send someone and anon gift I always put a cute message in it too :3
I have a super-duper-anxiety so when I get gifts without message I get little panic attacks ;o

Shy Explorer

I got one a few days ago, they gifted me Patches the kitty emotion_c8 that was really nice. The message was, like, fortune-telling style, hinting to what was inside. emotion_bigheart

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
It's been too long since I got an anon gift something to me. XD I remember getting gifted a Sayaka Miki item and then the same anon said that he/she's known us (the gaia friends I'm in with the GCD) for a while. And went and gave me the Sainte Ciel book part (1st gen too). I felt so grateful to that anon for that. It's probably one of those rare moments and yes, anons are great, especially with sweet messages.

Dedicated Giver

If i get anon gifts they are usually tiny things
Nevertheless i always post my thank you's in CB with that anon name
That way they can see how thankful i am for what they sent me 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items