Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm not going to lie, taking on the task of caring for three girls (and one ******** psychopath) was pretty gutsy of him, but leaving them there was taking a big risk.
I'll be honest, Tyreese is a great guy, but he's no Lee Everett.
And thank God Carol showed up when she did. Can we discuss what an insane psycho Lizzie is turning out to be? Clem wouldn't pull that s**t in a second.

Dedicated Prophet

The Child of Aura
I'm not going to lie, taking on the task of caring for three girls (and one ******** psychopath) was pretty gutsy of him, but leaving them there was taking a big risk.
And thank God Carol showed up when she did. Can we discuss what an insane psycho Lizzie is turning out to be? Clem wouldn't pull that s**t in a second.

Clem Clem all the way. redface

Lizzie is crazy. I think she tried to suffocate Judith.

Darling

I felt for Ty in this one. He's in a pretty screwed up situation, all around. Leave the kids there, risk them getting eaten, getting scared and running off, or going crazy and killing each other, apparently. (Wth, Lizzie? gonk )

If he took the kids with him, that could have ended really badly, too. In this situation, I think they were safer, but what if Ty had come across bandits or something? I wouldn't want the kids with me in that situation.

Stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Lee is awesome, but he only had one little girl to take care of. Ty has two, one of which is quite possibly a murderer in the making, and a baby. Poor guy has a full plate! xD

Hopefully Carol helps take the pressure off. And that she isn't still in psycho mode herself. emotion_8c
Thunder ll
I felt for Ty in this one. He's in a pretty screwed up situation, all around. Leave the kids there, risk them getting eaten, getting scared and running off, or going crazy and killing each other, apparently. (Wth, Lizzie? gonk )

If he took the kids with him, that could have ended really badly, too. In this situation, I think they were safer, but what if Ty had come across bandits or something? I wouldn't want the kids with me in that situation.

Stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Lee is awesome, but he only had one little girl to take care of. Ty has two, one of which is quite possibly a murderer in the making, and a baby. Poor guy has a full plate! xD

Hopefully Carol helps take the pressure off. And that she isn't still in psycho mode herself. emotion_8c

I totally agree on that. He had a lot more on his plate with those three girls, and the fact that he was feeding and changing Judith was admirable. Not to mention that those girls would have been dead, one way or another, though I'm thinking he probably should have given Mika Judith and Lizzie the gun since Lizzie was a better shot. Still, Tyreese definitely is a great character. I never thought I'd have a favorite character on the show, but him and Carol have marked it.
I'm wondering if Carol saw Lizzie doing that, too.
Lady Khaleesi
The Child of Aura

Clem Clem all the way. redface

Lizzie is crazy. I think she tried to suffocate Judith.

I'm just going to say that Clementine is a much better child survivalist than Lizzie OR Carl! She's shown more prowess and she isn't an a*****e like Carl is.
Not to mention that she stayed in the ******** house when Carl didn't.

Fashionable Explorer

10,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • That One Hero 500
i also agree dat Ty leave'n those 2 girls there on their own for a li'll bit was a grave mistake 4 sure…>_< i mean one of'em knows how to fend for themselves, but they would've got'n attacked by zombies either way…i was all WTF Ty, like he shouldn't of done that…>:[ but then again, thnx gawd Carol was there to kinda save'em…i also hope she ain't in psycho mode too lol as well as mika's sister.. sweatdrop
that little b***h almost killed judith. i swear if i was part of that group i would kill her when no one was looking.

and tyreese was an idiot to leave them there. he should have told them to follow him. there was no good reason for that.
nothing without her
that little b***h almost killed judith. i swear if i was part of that group i would kill her when no one was looking.

and tyreese was an idiot to leave them there. he should have told them to follow him. there was no good reason for that.

I have to defend Tyreese: There was no good OR bad call in that situation. The girls could have gotten attacked while he was trying to help the other people, and he himself didn't know what kind of situation he was going to be in.
The Child of Aura
nothing without her

I have to defend Tyreese: There was no good OR bad call in that situation. The girls could have gotten attacked while he was trying to help the other people, and he himself didn't know what kind of situation he was going to be in.

no, that was a bad move. they're better off closer to ppl who can defend them and take the attention off of them, then being along when walker hoard closes in on them from all sides with no place to run. especially while having to carry and crying baby.

when that gun runs out of bullets then there is no longer any way that a little kid can kill a full grown walker.
nothing without her
The Child of Aura
nothing without her

no, that was a bad move. they're better off closer to ppl who can defend them and take the attention off of them, then being along when walker hoard closes in on them from all sides with no place to run. especially while having to carry and crying baby.

when that gun runs out of bullets then there is no longer any way that a little kid can kill a full grown walker.

If those two guys couldn't defend themselves, then they sure as hell couldn't defend other people.
There were only two walkers, and Mika could have run, but she wanted to stay by Lizzie. They had a chance to run, they just didn't take it.

And yes, a little kid can kill a full grown walker. Clementine has done it, so they can, too.
The Child of Aura
nothing without her
The Child of Aura
nothing without her

If those two guys couldn't defend themselves, then they sure as hell couldn't defend other people.
There were only two walkers, and Mika could have run, but she wanted to stay by Lizzie. They had a chance to run, they just didn't take it.

And yes, a little kid can kill a full grown walker. Clementine has done it, so they can, too.

it's still safer for the kids to stay with adults. it was dumb to leave them alone.

no they can't. rick had a hard time with that walker and the axe, and if lizzie was in carl's place she wouldn't have gotten away.
nothing without her
The Child of Aura
nothing without her
The Child of Aura
nothing without her

it's still safer for the kids to stay with adults. it was dumb to leave them alone.

no they can't. rick had a hard time with that walker and the axe, and if lizzie was in carl's place she wouldn't have gotten away.

Yes, they can. Rick had a hard time because he was beaten to s**t, was forced to walk for miles with his injuries, and didn't hit it through hard enough.
Clementine fought off a walker using the resources around her: http://youtu.be/gVEjVqTgmuU?t=4m9s
If she could do it, then Mika or Lizzie could have fought them off with the resources around them, if Lizzie would have stopped being a b***h.
The Child of Aura
nothing without her
The Child of Aura
nothing without her
The Child of Aura
nothing without her

Yes, they can. Rick had a hard time because he was beaten to s**t, was forced to walk for miles with his injuries, and didn't hit it through hard enough.
Clementine fought off a walker using the resources around her: http://youtu.be/gVEjVqTgmuU?t=4m9s
If she could do it, then Mika or Lizzie could have fought them off with the resources around them, if Lizzie would have stopped being a b***h.

a beaten rick is still stronger than those little girls. and no, those girls were dead if not for carol.

Darling

The Child of Aura
I totally agree on that. He had a lot more on his plate with those three girls, and the fact that he was feeding and changing Judith was admirable. Not to mention that those girls would have been dead, one way or another, though I'm thinking he probably should have given Mika Judith and Lizzie the gun since Lizzie was a better shot. Still, Tyreese definitely is a great character. I never thought I'd have a favorite character on the show, but him and Carol have marked it.
I'm wondering if Carol saw Lizzie doing that, too.

Yeah, it would have made more sense to give Lizzie the gun. I guess he was just trying to get to the screaming as soon as possible and didn't think of telling them to switch up. Poor Ty. Trying to save everyone could end disastrously.

I like Tyreese this season. He's a good guy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff