Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rokusho The Black Cat
rhonda132
Rokusho The Black Cat
Oh well.. just means more candies for me cat_crying

Update: emotion_kirakira an anon gifted me

My "Valentine" broke up with me on Valentine's Day. Haha, the suicidal thoughts. crying

-hugs- >: i'm sorry

Thanks. cry I really think he did it because of meanness. We were at the Valentine's Dance and then he decided to break up with me. crying

Mega Lunatic

15,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Friendly 100
Rokusho The Black Cat
angelicgoddessofdeath
Rokusho The Black Cat
angelicgoddessofdeath
I'm waiting for those candy sales and then I'm gonna gain 5 pounds! MUWAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

I'm waiting for the candy sales as well xD i'm going to be getting an elliptical machine though as well

Ah the joys feeling youthful once again!

hehehe X3

I have every intention of getting Twix and anything else with chocolate + caramel involved! cat_whee

Heroic Traveler

10,600 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Rokusho The Black Cat

Yay :3 I have another friend now

Well, those things are a bit weird o. o but they're what make you you, so keep at it x3
be the best you you can be!

I was once told by a fellow fortune teller that I was put on this earth to help people, to give hope to any who have lost it. That fortune teller also gave me a set of 70 year old tarot cards, one of the first printed real ridder tarot deck, a sowing kit and a book on natural healing. She said you will need the sowing kit soon, 2 days later I ripped my dress, and low and be hold, I needed the kit.

I don't know why, and it really does disgust me, but I have this insane love for all humans and humanity. If I can brighten ones day, then it makes mine. I give everything and ask nothing in return, but thanks to all in need... even though humanity constantly gives me cause to hate it..to loath it...I can't help but care, because even amongst all the bad in this world, there is good, there is love, and there is peace.

Be the change you want to see in the world, a quote of Salvador Dalli. I try to live by that, If I can change just one person from negative to positive, bring one person from depression to happiness, then I feel fulfilled..for a time. xd

xXAkatsuXx's Oppa

Steadfast Seeker

angelicgoddessofdeath
PeachGardenOath
angelicgoddessofdeath
I'm waiting for those candy sales and then I'm gonna gain 5 pounds! MUWAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

M-me too...! ^_^

Which ones are you going to get?

Every ch-cherry cordial in existence!

Beloved Seeker

8,375 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Partygoer 500
angelicgoddessofdeath
Rokusho The Black Cat
angelicgoddessofdeath
Rokusho The Black Cat
angelicgoddessofdeath

I'm waiting for the candy sales as well xD i'm going to be getting an elliptical machine though as well

hehehe X3

I have every intention of getting Twix and anything else with chocolate + caramel involved! cat_whee

Oh I am so all over those sales, if not this evening, definitely tomorrow! ninja xd

Feisty Shapeshifter

23,490 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Timely Contributor 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
rhonda132
Rokusho The Black Cat
rhonda132
Rokusho The Black Cat
Oh well.. just means more candies for me cat_crying

Update: emotion_kirakira an anon gifted me

My "Valentine" broke up with me on Valentine's Day. Haha, the suicidal thoughts. crying

-hugs- >: i'm sorry

Thanks. cry I really think he did it because of meanness. We were at the Valentine's Dance and then he decided to break up with me. crying

aww >:

Feisty Shapeshifter

23,490 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Timely Contributor 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
Nopokeyloki
Rokusho The Black Cat

Yay :3 I have another friend now

Well, those things are a bit weird o. o but they're what make you you, so keep at it x3
be the best you you can be!

I was once told by a fellow fortune teller that I was put on this earth to help people, to give hope to any who have lost it. That fortune teller also gave me a set of 70 year old tarot cards, one of the first printed real ridder tarot deck, a sowing kit and a book on natural healing. She said you will need the sowing kit soon, 2 days later I ripped my dress, and low and be hold, I needed the kit.

I don't know why, and it really does disgust me, but I have this insane love for all humans and humanity. If I can brighten ones day, then it makes mine. I give everything and ask nothing in return, but thanks to all in need... even though humanity constantly gives me cause to hate it..to loath it...I can't help but care, because even amongst all the bad in this world, there is good, there is love, and there is peace.

Be the change you want to see in the world, a quote of Salvador Dalli. I try to live by that, If I can change just one person from negative to positive, bring one person from depression to happiness, then I feel fulfilled..for a time. xd

Hahah X3 I see I see

Heroic Traveler

10,600 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Rokusho The Black Cat

Hahah X3 I see I see

smile Everyone has different life experiences. Its your adventure, take it where you want, and know that you control whether life is dull or exciting.

Mega Lunatic

15,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Friendly 100
PeachGardenOath
angelicgoddessofdeath
PeachGardenOath
angelicgoddessofdeath

M-me too...! ^_^

Which ones are you going to get?

Every ch-cherry cordial in existence!

I hoping there is some Twix left over! whee

Mega Lunatic

15,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Friendly 100
the White Rabbit Prince
angelicgoddessofdeath
Rokusho The Black Cat
angelicgoddessofdeath
Rokusho The Black Cat
angelicgoddessofdeath

hehehe X3

Oh I am so all over those sales, if not this evening, definitely tomorrow! ninja xd

RIGHT?! As soon as my bf is ready to get out into the world, we are gonna go buy me candy! xd

Feisty Shapeshifter

23,490 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Timely Contributor 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
Nopokeyloki
Rokusho The Black Cat

Hahah X3 I see I see

smile Everyone has different life experiences. Its your adventure, take it where you want, and know that you control whether life is dull or exciting.

That is till the government comes into place xD
The expenses behind things makes it a bit hard to get around do exactly
everything you could ever want to do

Heroic Traveler

10,600 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Rokusho The Black Cat

That is true. Money means everything in today's world sadly. I still would like to get my passport done, but the only place close enough is 2 towns over, and I don't drive. Its something I've been putting off for a while now, but I would still like to see the world while I'm young. I've only been outside Canada once, and that was back when all Canadians needed was their health card and sin card to get into the states.

The economy is really bad where I am right now. There are no jobs at all, and a bunch of people were put out of work just after Christmas. The big Plastic factory closed, putting over 500 people out of work. This town was already in its grave with half its population on government assistance, and now its only worse. (Sadly as of 2weeks ago I joined that half when I lost my job, in the process of claiming.) The worst part is that the factory that closed had never met health standards. There are a ton of people now who have cancer and other things wrong with them from long exposure to plastic fumes without masks or respirators. I had worked there for a time last year, as temp, I had fallen deathly ill with a severe case of bronchitis, so I guess I'm one of the victims as well. Its really bad because no one had hard evidence for proof, and most of the workers there were also smokers, so claiming a cancer law suit is now null and void due to the fact that most workers smoked. (Myself included.)

I imagine its bad everywhere right now, at least in the North America's. I know Canada is in the shitter, so would not surprise me if the USA is right beside us.

Even going to school, wasting all that time and money on collage or university is a higher gamble than ever now. Now once you've finished your 2-4yr's+ of schooling you have about a 25% chance of actually getting a job in that field.

Its a hard cold world these days, you really have to fight and claw your way through it if you want something now. its a lot more effort and work now than it was before. Hell, you even have to have your grade12 to just apply at McDonalds! Its not as easy as dropping out of school and picking up a job, thats almost impossible now. its also not as easy to get your grade12 and then go straight into the work force. Everywhere has higher standards now, everywhere is a 2-3 interview process, even the shittest minimum wage jobs.

Feisty Shapeshifter

23,490 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Timely Contributor 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
Nopokeyloki
Rokusho The Black Cat

That is true. Money means everything in today's world sadly. I still would like to get my passport done, but the only place close enough is 2 towns over, and I don't drive. Its something I've been putting off for a while now, but I would still like to see the world while I'm young. I've only been outside Canada once, and that was back when all Canadians needed was their health card and sin card to get into the states.

The economy is really bad where I am right now. There are no jobs at all, and a bunch of people were put out of work just after Christmas. The big Plastic factory closed, putting over 500 people out of work. This town was already in its grave with half its population on government assistance, and now its only worse. (Sadly as of 2weeks ago I joined that half when I lost my job, in the process of claiming.) The worst part is that the factory that closed had never met health standards. There are a ton of people now who have cancer and other things wrong with them from long exposure to plastic fumes without masks or respirators. I had worked there for a time last year, as temp, I had fallen deathly ill with a severe case of bronchitis, so I guess I'm one of the victims as well. Its really bad because no one had hard evidence for proof, and most of the workers there were also smokers, so claiming a cancer law suit is now null and void due to the fact that most workers smoked. (Myself included.)

I imagine its bad everywhere right now, at least in the North America's. I know Canada is in the shitter, so would not surprise me if the USA is right beside us.

Even going to school, wasting all that time and money on collage or university is a higher gamble than ever now. Now once you've finished your 2-4yr's+ of schooling you have about a 25% chance of actually getting a job in that field.

Its a hard cold world these days, you really have to fight and claw your way through it if you want something now. its a lot more effort and work now than it was before. Hell, you even have to have your grade12 to just apply at McDonalds! Its not as easy as dropping out of school and picking up a job, thats almost impossible now. its also not as easy to get your grade12 and then go straight into the work force. Everywhere has higher standards now, everywhere is a 2-3 interview process, even the shittest minimum wage jobs.

Yeah, it also doesn't help that a lot of jobs only pay minimum wage starting, and that's a majority of the jobs that are around and generally don't lead anywhere.

Heroic Traveler

10,600 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Rokusho The Black Cat

Yeah, it also doesn't help that a lot of jobs only pay minimum wage starting, and that's a majority of the jobs that are around and generally don't lead anywhere.

Thats very true indeed too. Its hard to move up anywhere too, you basically got to kiss a** till the cows come home to get anywhere, and I'm no kiss a**.

I know there is one thing that could help me, a certification program, but I would have to up my grade12 English credit and take a couple of other prerequisites I never took in high school. Here in Canada we have temp services, its a shitty way to keep the unemployment rate down, so the government says. In the last 2years I've worked in 12 different factories, doing a number of jobs. One of my most common, and one that I was really good at was machine operation and robotics operator, but in order for one of these companies to hire me, I have to be certified, even if they were the ones who trained me.(health and safety regulations, and what not.)

My city is pretty much all factory work now. They want us to believe were growing, because they are putting up new big name stores and housing, but they're hiring from out of town, so how are they creating jobs and housing to solve our problem? If all the new housing and jobs are going to people who don't live here?

Do you have a dream job? I used to believe I wanted to be a graphic designer, than a comic book artist, (Was accepted to collage for both.) but I know in today's world its very difficult to make it, in any form of arts. Through being a temp I discovered I love giant heavy machinery and robotics, specially controlling them. So I found a dream to work towards in the modern day world, a dream which is very much possible.

I guess its all about supply and demand, Artists, Video game designers, and Musicians are plentiful these days, heavy machine and robotics operators are in demand, so are nurses, doctors and elderly health care workers.

Risky Sex Symbol

I know the feeling o.o

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas