Lonely Lover

Haruii
LovelySakura247
Rokusho The Black Cat
LovelySakura247
Same here xp

Well.. If Sasuke would stop avoiding you, i think that wouldn't be the case xp
wait. What? sweatdrop

My guess would be because your name is Sakura. But I've not seen Naruto, so I'm unaware of the relationships in it.
I actually got it from CardCaptor Sakura xD

Lionheart

11,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
*podium rises high above Gaia*
*hammers down gavel*
I'VE GOT SOME BAD NEWS FOR YOU.

*raises hipflask* TO VALENTINE'S DAY, AND THE s**t IT GIVES US SINGLE PEOPLE WHO HAVE TO PUT UP WITH THIS GARBAGE EVERY YEAR!!! *takes a drink*

Who needs love when you have candy? Candy will never leave you. Until you eat it all.

#BadNewsBarrett

Beloved Seeker

8,375 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Partygoer 500
Quote:

Rokusho The Black Cat
Oh well.. just means more candies for me

Haruii
I've never had one, if it makes you feel any better.

Rokusho The Black Cat
awww >:

Come to think of it neither have I really... so, I can understand how you must feel. To be honest, one of the reasons I came back to Gaia yesterday, after half a year, was because I didn't want to spend another valentines day alone, without at least doing something about it. I spent a good amount of time walking about the town spaces, mingling, and making myself available.

I never managed to find anyone yesterday, but still, somehow I don't feel like giving up just yet. So, for myself at least, and for anyone else who may benefit from it, I'm extending the Valentines Day Holiday period, as well as a personal invitation to any ladies out there who were not fortunate enough to have a valentine, and who would still like to have one.

Love & Peace heart
........[][].....
.../(^_^)....

Feisty Shapeshifter

23,490 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Timely Contributor 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
Agent Lars
gonk

D: < darn you valentines day

Reddel's Wife

Hot Wench

Rokusho The Black Cat
Oh well.. just means more candies for me cat_crying
right biggrin

Feisty Shapeshifter

23,490 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Timely Contributor 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
Cerebus05
Rokusho The Black Cat
right biggrin

-offers some peanut m & m's- o wo

Beloved Warrior

11,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
hhhmmm same goes for me no Valentine ..... well that's how life is cant help it :3

Beloved Seeker

8,375 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Partygoer 500
*Offers choice selections of music, heart shaped confetti, and balloons to Rose_Zoey and others* 3nodding

>_> @ Rokusho

You know, as a White Rabbit, speaking to a Black Cat, I believe this is the first time our paths have crossed...

rofl

Feisty Shapeshifter

23,490 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Timely Contributor 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
rose-zoey
hhhmmm same goes for me no Valentine ..... well that's how life is cant help it :3

it sucks u. u

Feisty Shapeshifter

23,490 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Timely Contributor 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
the White Rabbit Prince
*Offers choice selections of music, and heart shaped confetti and balloons.* 3nodding

>_> @ Rokusho

You know, as a White Rabbit, speaking to a Black Cat, I believe this is the first time our paths have crossed...

rofl

Hahah xD I do believe you are correct

Beloved Warrior

11,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
Rokusho The Black Cat
rose-zoey

it sucks u. u

yes yes it does confused

Kawaii Lunatic

11,000 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Rokusho The Black Cat
MusicNinja1993
Rokusho The Black Cat
MusicNinja1993
Rokusho The Black Cat
MusicNinja1993
nah its was bad friendship with a guy

I see o-o
yah.........

I'm sorry that happened >:
thanks but its not bc of you

I know >: but it sucks to have had that happened
well thanks

Heroic Traveler

10,600 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Rokusho The Black Cat

Update: emotion_kirakira an anon gifted me

just a tinny bit of info for ya, no one cares! Its a holiday made by big name card companies trying to make a few extra bucks! Really, why on earth does it matter to have a Valentine? I have a bf, yesterday was just another normal day, want to know what my vday was? grocery shopping and chatting on here trying to cheer up other pitty partying single people like you, and I'm sick of it. I sat on here all day yesterday trying to cheer you people up while my bf played video games on his cpu, that was my vday, I had a valentine, big woop. Would it really have made your world so complete to give some girl a box of shity chocolates and a rose on vday? really? When we were out shopping my bf offered me flowers, you know what I said? *there going to die in a week anyway, spend your money on something we need or you need* This holiday was invented so that men could break their wallets on a woman or the dom female in a lesbian relation ship could break her wallet, or so gay men could break both their wallets on each other. Thats all, a money sucking vortex. Why does it mean anything to you?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff