Waitwhatkillyouwhywhenhowwho? gonk

Adorable Fatcat

Damn. I'm good.

50 million for a headshot of this one, please? emotion_kirakira

Kidding.

but, damn....everything? REally?
Esteeron
Seretti

i not think that before. redface next time i get canvas print but need you finish commission first ; )
you back work now?

True, true emotion_awesome
Yeah I'm back to work xd; Barely had time to rest tho this weekend xd Oh well, next weekend... dramallama
l M u f f M u f f l
Oh whew. That'sgood. Lol I'm like that.
Does that mean it'smy turn? O:

Yeap xD
Tbh, it's taking so long because yours is straight-up realism, lol...I'm not that good with that so procrastinating on it while I think how to make it as similar to the real people as I can while still keeping the fantasy look xd
Mightelove
/bounces about aimlessly

I see what you did thereeee... ninja
Insensibility
Haha, yeah, that's totally understandable. Us art-seekers can be kind of a pushy bunch. xp

Well then, I'll just subscribe to this shop and check in every now and then to see if you have any slots open. *fingers crossed*

I know, you're terribad rofl Nah, kidding, most people are really cool about it 3nodding
Okay ^^ Feel free to stop by whenever emotion_yatta

Sir Nyanward

haha it was n.n I've found i'm good at working with children and babies smile
If i ever make a request it's gonna be a child OC of mine smile

Then set up a kindergarten xd
Oh boy, that should be fun xD
Furby0305
Okay I have at the end of a really big painting around 50 layers xD But I do so because I like to make little gif animation out of it after finishing, so I can show others my work progress mrgreen Do you have a tumblr or deviantart account?

Oooh, that's how I end up with it as well when I need to animate, so that's totes kool biggrin
I should make a tumblr I guess..lol
Settled for a livestream for now haha, too busy irl to tend to and update a tumblr xD

Well i'm taking classes with a medical career in mind so i may become a pediatrician smile But kindergarten or daycare seems much more fun, I mean i'd pretty much get paid to play around, take a nap, and play with legos all day smile I didn't notice you had slots! lol sorry!

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Esteeron
>< Sorry to make it so hard on you. D: But take your time. I don't mind waiting a little longer!

Lunatic

Esteeron

True, true emotion_awesome
Yeah I'm back to work xd; Barely had time to rest tho this weekend xd Oh well, next weekend... dramallama

i think you work saturday. you only have sunday free? that not sound fun. whee you need rest twice as much next weekend. if not i strap you to bed. emotion_awesome
i hope work not be lot stress today.

i think you need get little affiliate banner. ninja
Esteeron
Furby0305
Okay I have at the end of a really big painting around 50 layers xD But I do so because I like to make little gif animation out of it after finishing, so I can show others my work progress mrgreen Do you have a tumblr or deviantart account?

Oooh, that's how I end up with it as well when I need to animate, so that's totes kool biggrin
Settled for a livestream for now haha, too busy irl to tend to and update a tumblr xD
Yup I know what you mean mrgreen I'm really busy irl too .. Today I did a commission while work rofl
Too bad I guess when you are that busy you also have no interest in art trade, right?
Your art is prettyful.

Feral Conventioneer

10,800 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Conventioneer 300
l M u f f M u f f l
Busty Mistress
l M u f f M u f f l
Busty Mistress
Awwwww yay!
//just woke up//
lol Me too. <3 Still sleepy though..

Yeah I could've stayed in bed.... But I needed to charge my 3ds.
What's wrong with it?

Nothing... Just where I played it the night before and I needed to charge it for work.

Feral Conventioneer

10,800 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Conventioneer 300
How are you today???

Fashionable Genius

Mightelove
Damn. I'm good.

50 million for a headshot of this one, please? emotion_kirakira

Kidding.

but, damn....everything? REally?

Yessss, you areeeeee....umm..good... emotion_awesome

Uhh...lol rofl
Sir Nyanward

Well i'm taking classes with a medical career in mind so i may become a pediatrician smile But kindergarten or daycare seems much more fun, I mean i'd pretty much get paid to play around, take a nap, and play with legos all day smile I didn't notice you had slots! lol sorry!

Not really, haha..taking care of lil'chipmunks is not that easy xd
You didn't? LOL xD
l M u f f M u f f l
Esteeron
>< Sorry to make it so hard on you. D: But take your time. I don't mind waiting a little longer!

Nooo, it's ok, a good challenge smile Soz I proc'd tho :nina:
Seretti
i think you work saturday. you only have sunday free? that not sound fun. whee you need rest twice as much next weekend. if not i strap you to bed. emotion_awesome
i hope work not be lot stress today.

i think you need get little affiliate banner. ninja

Yeah...I did xd
Half a sunday? lol
Nah, I'm having the same schedule next week too xd
*gonna be strapped to bed...OH MY* rofl

Maybe? xD Never thought of it xd
Furby0305
Esteeron
Furby0305

Yup I know what you mean mrgreen I'm really busy irl too .. Today I did a commission while work rofl
Too bad I guess when you are that busy you also have no interest in art trade, right?

Oh wow, didn't your bawss see you? xd
Not really, unless it's like uberunseenawesomestuff, and even then not sure I'd be able to fit it in xd sweatdrop
Dark Angel Ara
Your art is prettyful.

Thank you emotion_hug
Busty Mistress
How are you today???

Good, tired mrgreen
You? ^^

Unsealed Gatekeeper

21,425 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
any slots? heart

Fashionable Genius

ThePhoenixUnchained
any slots? heart

None were open since last time you came in, sorry n.n;

Unsealed Gatekeeper

21,425 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
Esteeron
ThePhoenixUnchained
any slots? heart

None were open since last time you came in, sorry n.n;

alrighty smile i'll just keep stalking then 3nodding

Lunatic

Esteeron

Yeah...I did xd
Half a sunday? lol
Nah, I'm having the same schedule next week too xd
*gonna be strapped to bed...OH MY* rofl

Maybe? xD Never thought of it xd

i think you like job lot. many complain when need work lot and they not like. i think like job be very important thing. i not can do job i hate. not even little while. whee

be strapped to bed not be bad. i be always gentle. wink
joke aside rest be important so can charge batteries. when i be chef i can work 14 hour and then go home sleep until i be kicked from bed. rolleyes

now you can think about button. i not mind put affiliate button in quest thread later. emotion_dowant
Esteeron
Oh wow, didn't your bawss see you? xd
Not really, unless it's like uberunseenawesomestuff, and even then not sure I'd be able to fit it in xd sweatdrop

Nah he knows that I draw all the time mrgreen Working in a Call-Center so it's not a problem to draw while speaking with customers.
That's okay ^^ Then maybe I can comish you one day whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces