Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
'Tamea Goldenrod'

:::::I WANNA BE IN YOUR CONTEST:::::::
Username:: SwordOfTheDarkOnes
Image Ref:: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. <--- With tail

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.<---Without tail

Word Ref:: Think effeminate with a flare for dressing like a high class male...if you can somehow create the naga...I'll be amazed...

Other:: Main naga Oc---still homeless. T^T Feel free to shift his outfit as long as the human form looks like a social elite in the color scheme of red, black and green. Hair and eyes are gold XD

If you can make the naga...holy crap. I'll be impressed~! XD

Have fun with him~! He's not picky about outfits so long as they look good and you stick to his favorite three colors. XD

Loyal Phantom

11,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
SwordOfTheDarkOnes
'Tamea Goldenrod'

:::::I WANNA BE IN YOUR CONTEST:::::::
Username:: SwordOfTheDarkOnes
Image Ref:: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. <--- With tail

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.<---Without tail

Word Ref:: Think effeminate with a flare for dressing like a high class male...if you can somehow create the naga...I'll be amazed...

Other:: Main naga Oc---still homeless. T^T Feel free to shift his outfit as long as the human form looks like a social elite in the color scheme of red, black and green. Hair and eyes are gold XD

If you can make the naga...holy crap. I'll be impressed~! XD

Have fun with him~! He's not picky about outfits so long as they look good and you stick to his favorite three colors. XD

Woop! Added.

schlams's Husbando

Indulgent Bibliophile

Tamea Goldenrod
ThePoorCornelius

User Image

annnd uh..I had to have a close up, so you get one too.
^_^

User Image

Hnnnnnng emotion_dowant

He looks awesome!! I'm assuming this is the final image and I can accept the trade?? :3

May I fill out another form maaaaybe? emotion_kirakira

Loyal Phantom

11,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
ThePoorCornelius
Tamea Goldenrod
ThePoorCornelius

User Image

annnd uh..I had to have a close up, so you get one too.
^_^

User Image

Hnnnnnng emotion_dowant

He looks awesome!! I'm assuming this is the final image and I can accept the trade?? :3

May I fill out another form maaaaybe? emotion_kirakira

Yes and yes.

schlams's Husbando

Indulgent Bibliophile

'Tamea Goldenrod'

Username: ThePoorCornelius
Image Type: Full body, pls 3nodding
Background: Ahm, nah. :3
Image Ref: http://sta.sh/223fv4sw6s8x?edit=1
Word Ref: She's a shy, quiet girl. She likes reading/study, singing, and embroidery.
Important info: She is only 14. She is petite, but has kind of a pear shaped body, small smaaall breasts and round hips.
Other: Her bangs are fairly short, refs in the link. And she also wears a simple, plain wedding band.
Offer: 5mil? idk if that's too low. OTL I can go higher if need be.

Richard Craven's Coworker

Dreadlord King

Tamea Goldenrod
Baron Gene

WARNINGWARNING!!
I'll be moving you into an open slot tonight/tomorrow.

WOOHOO! whee

Loyal Phantom

11,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
ThePoorCornelius
'Tamea Goldenrod'

Word Ref: She's a shy, quiet girl. She likes reading/study, singing, and embroidery.
Important info: She is only 14. She is petite, but has kind of a pear shaped body, small smaaall breasts and round hips.
Other: Her bangs are fairly short, refs in the link. And she also wears a simple, plain wedding band.
The only thing I see as being an issue is the hairstyle..I dont have any that are the exact same. :3

Loyal Phantom

11,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
To work with Goldy.

schlams's Husbando

Indulgent Bibliophile

Tamea Goldenrod
ThePoorCornelius
'Tamea Goldenrod'

The only thing I see as being an issue is the hairstyle..I dont have any that are the exact same. :3

Would there.be anyway to see what kind of hairstyles somewhat close to that there are to choose from? Like is there a way I could google that if you told me the program name?

Loyal Phantom

11,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
ThePoorCornelius
Tamea Goldenrod
ThePoorCornelius
'Tamea Goldenrod'

Would there.be anyway to see what kind of hairstyles somewhat close to that there are to choose from? Like is there a way I could google that if you told me the program name?

Kind of?
I use Daz studio pro. You can watch the video tutorial of how the program works and what not there is a link on the front page. You can also just go to the website Daz3d. However I do not own EVERY item. Not to mention there are hundreds of different pages that sell these and a few hundred more that make them and have 'free stuff'..Free stuff is nice but it's generally from people who are learning to make polygon models..thus it works poorly and or doesn't have much 'wiggle room' -You can't resize/position it-

I am still new to 3D art. It's just a hobby I enjoy and I'm learning on my own. As to the hair item, if you see one that would work feel free to link it to me. I will check it out.

what I can do for you is to do a quick render with a base model and ALL the hairstyles I do have that could or would work?

Loyal Phantom

11,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
ThePoorCornelius
Tamea Goldenrod
ThePoorCornelius
'Tamea Goldenrod'

Mmkay so here is what I have.

User Image

Here are a few links
LinkLink
These are the only two I came across that fit my model and looked like they would work.

Loyal Phantom

11,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Baron Gene
Tamea Goldenrod
Baron Gene

WARNINGWARNING!!
I'll be moving you into an open slot tonight/tomorrow.

WOOHOO! whee

It has come to my attention rhat I need to get a dress for this picture. Im picking up a few things tonihht at daz3d.com aoo if you wanted to maybe peek at the dresses available and link me to a few you think would work that would be awesome. If not that is fine...I just think you would have a better idea of what is wanted.

Loyal Phantom

11,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
And back to works.

Divine Prophet

9,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bookworm 100
  • Loiterer 100
'Tamea Goldenrod'

Username: Crimson Walker
Image Type: half body
Background: Nature / old ruin
Image Ref: Aiden
Word Ref:-
Important info: he holding sword like in the pose references. Make his sword like dark look.
Other: Pose
Offer: 2 mil

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas