Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who is excited for the split up to the different worlds?

ME!!! 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 4 ]
whatchu talking about willis? 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
I am more excited for Arya. hey girl hey. 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 4 ]
Finally we get to this. 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 2 ]
no. just no. 0.083333333333333 8.3% [ 1 ]
gold? 0.083333333333333 8.3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 12 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 36 37 38 >

Vineuse's Princess

Trash Unicorn

User Image
User Image
{ L O C A T I O N: Italy }xxxx{ H E A L T H: 100% Health }
{ G R O U P: Will, Psy, Cal }xxxx{ T H O U G H T S: Vale and Gelato! }

• ]Returning to Earth was like waking up from a dream, or a nightmare in some cases. It almost had a surreal feeling to be back home. Earth was home after all, right? Mulling over the word itself and the thought of Earth being her home had a strange foreignness that Felicja couldn’t quite put into the proper words. After living in Hentor for a week and re-living a life she never knew she had everything about Earth and how she looked at the dimension seemed different. Felicja was a different person now, coming into this dimension and saw the world with new eyes. The most noticeable difference was the air. Of course the air on Earth held a putrid stank to it that Felicja had once been accustomed to. But after a week of training with fluid clean air and learning to control it Felicja could literally feel the difference in this air that she could not have felt before. The air had a thickness to it that she had never quite noticed before. To Felicja it was sickeningly unnatural and she was almost a hundred percent sure it had to do with all the chemicals and gases mixed into Earth’s air that didn’t taint Hentor’s air. The second difference was a realization that hit Felicja hard. She was so close to home right now, and it was a fact that hadn’t dawned upon Felicja until she felt herself in the streets of Italy. In fact Felicja had barely thought about home until now. She was home, she could use her phone, and she could shower and use indoor plumbing. Felicja reached for her phone and pressed hard on the button turning the phone on, which had turned off on a later date to conserve the battery. It wasn’t like she needed it in Hentor. Like the others who were just reconnecting to the wireless world a bombardment of messages and missed calls blew up her phone. Names of family, friends, and teammates blinked one by one all of them were a reminder that they did really exist and they were all waiting for her to return even a text message, or worse waiting for the news she had perhaps died in the school accident at that day. She clicked a button to dull the screen and shoved her phone away not wanting to dwell on those thoughts.

In Hentor it was so easy to forget this life and play hero for a moment even if their last stunt almost got them killed, Cal especially so. But now she stood in the streets of Italy with reality hitting her like a tidal wave. She realized how easy it would be to simply go home. Felicja could very easily take a bus or train and be home possibly before tomorrow. When was the last time she even saw her family? It was hard to even say. Gymnastics had taken precedent in her life and the older she got the more she was needed to travel and leave her family. Of course Felicja always thought nothing could go wrong and she could always come to see them. They never troubled her mind, so in Hentor it was so easy to forget them like she always did. But was was even keeping her? She had almost died and any sane person would right now while they had a chance. She glanced at her companions and eyed them all slowly. As her green eyes fell on the brunette of the group a feeling rushed through her. Looking at Will she recalled those happy memories that were so real of living life in Hentor with him. He was the reminder that part of her cared about what happened to Hentor and wanted to go back to that life with Will and all the others. But by closing that door she might have to give up everything in her Earth life. How did you even pick something like that?

Felicja decided that now was not the time to make major like decisions. She had a job to worry about and she had a group to pay attention to. Not to mention Felicja didn’t want to think about that depressing stuff. For not she’d enjoy Italy much like Cal was doing at that moment. Felicja stifled a giggle under her breath at the ginger’s antics. “Call do you even know where we are?” She joked gently prodding his shoulder with her finger. “We’re in Italy. We say Ciao here, not bonjour.” And though she lectured him about the correct language Felicja decided not to mention the horrid accent that Calcifer had displayed with simply one word. Hopefully no frenchies were in the vicinity, they’d probably be offended if they heard their language being so butchered. Though being European herself and playing fun games like ‘spot the American’ she had to admit everything about Cal screamed America. Felicja wasn’t sure if she was amused by this or just embarrassed.

Cal was the first to settle down to get to work, wanting straight away to find Vale. Well wasn’t someone excited to get this show on the road? Cal who had yet to put his phone away already began dialing Vale’s number and was calling him. From the sounds of how things were going it seemed like Vale had answered his phone on the first try, what luck! Felicja bobbed up and down excitedly by Cal’s side trying to listen to what was being said between the two. “Why don’t you put him on speaker so we can all talk to him Cal. You’re not the only one that misses him y’know.” She whined a bit but backed off for a moment a thought slipping into her head. ”Unless we’d be interrupting something ‘private’ the by all means continue.” She added an eyebrow waggle just for effect. Though Felicja of course didn’t realize just how true her words really might have been.

• User Image
    User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

owl Y E A H, owl D O owl Y O U R owl W O R S T, owl W H E N owl W O R L D S owl C O L L I D E !
    LET THEIR FEAR COLLAPSE
    owl BRING NO SURPRISE TAKE ME OUTTAponHERE*
    owlowlowl F E E D owl T H E owl F I R E owlowlowl ( ) ponpon B R E A K owl Y O U R owl V I S I O N
    ×× THRW YOUR FISTS UP COME ON WITH ME

"Yeah!" Cal gave an indignant huff, puffing up his chest as he felt fleetingly insulted. Of course he knew where they were! Bread sticks! Wine! The Leaning Tower! Vale's homeland! Who could mix that up? "Chow? Whatever, you know what I meant." Rolling his eyes at Felicja, he set his focus upon a much more important task, which was listening to and talking to Vale! Unfortunately, this meant everything Feli had excitedly chirped at him had swam towards his reservoir of thoughts. Something that could be attended to in a little bit. Not right now though. Not while his phone rang and abruptly went silent as his best friend answered so swiftly.

The surprised notes in Vale's voice had another goofy smile plastered across his face, Calcifer mustered a weak attempt at sounding playfully jovial, "Suuuhpriiise~!" Listening to the hasty second of silence that followed, the male reached up to brush and scratch his fingertips through his hair, suddenly lamenting its lack of style and product gluing it properly into spiked positions. "Huh? Okay? Yeah, yeah. Man, I got some crazy s**t to tell you. No way, dude! You're gonna flip when you hear all this." As Calcifer grew quiet again, so too did the person on the other end of the line. The pause was surprisingly uncomfortable, and Cal inevitably held his breath. While the dreadful quiet felt awful, there was nothing worse than listening to Vale's voice harshly fluctuate with the rise and fall of his emotions. "Gonna what, Vale?" Calcifer decidedly challenged the male with a short laugh before he continued, "I swear, you better not hit me when I see you." The redhead had glimpsed just enough chick flicks to know the general heartfelt reaction was always something like.. Chick runs up to guy, sobbing, slaps him viciously, and then cue the intense making out or confession of love. While not all of that would occur, Calcifer had the sneaking suspicion that-- Did you just liken Vale to a chick?

"Uhh.. yeah! Yeah, we're all here to get you." Peeking over his shoulder towards the others, Calcifer drawled out a list aloud for the sake of noise, "Me, an' Will, Feli an' there's this other chick named Psykhe. Uhhh.. she's.. I dunno, man, you'll meet her.." Wavering, he wasn't too sure what to say next-- and that feeling had come back, the one from earlier. A little bit of a sway, it was the world around him that had the spin even though Calcifer kept his feet firmly planted to the cement. But more importantly, Cal noted his thoughts were flowing to him more freely, albeit they had a hazy and sloppy feel to them. The connections were off. Blinking away the blur that had formed at the edges of his vision, he began to ramble his stream of consciousness, "I dunno where we are though.. Everything's in French, I think. No, Italian. There's a lotta like.. kiosks? So.. Hey Vale? Do you remember those dreams? They're all real I guess. So.. Yeah... " The urge to clear his throat was impossible to ignore, and after a sharp cough, Calcifer switched gears again. "Hey Vale?" It was the nagging question, that although was inappropriate for the current situation, couldn't help but be presented by him. "Did you keep waiting?"

Bouncing and eager brunette finally tugging his attention off the phone, Calcifer made a grimace at the words she offered in jest— oh! if only she knew! —and he wound up wrinkling his nose in response. He twisted his torso away, as if that would "put distance" between them and cupped a hand over his other ear to listen more intently. The hushed reply Vale offered was.. well, everything he didn't realize he was hoping for. But it all became quite apparent to him the moment Cal exhaled with relief, and then a fizzling, nervous excitement shot back up into his chest. His voice kept a bit quiet, as if those whispers would keep everything just between him and the male on the other end, "We should.. uhhh.. talk. Sometime-- Hey! Feli wants me to put chya on speaker phone, so hold on." Shooting a guarded glance back towards Felicja, Calcifer lowered the phone before taking a hasty moment to hit the proper icon.

The inevitable burst of background noises came from the tiny cellphone speakers, didn't seem to matter if one was standing in a wind tunnel or not. Calcifer turned himself back around to form a sort of pow wow around the device, holding it out so if anyone wished, they could yell into it. "Say chow! to everybody, Vale!"

owl LOCATION : Florence, Italy owl COMPANY : Felicja, William, & Psykhe owl MOOD : Anxious owl HEALTH : 98%

CatCAR's Partner In Crime

Obsessive Lunatic

19,775 Points
    • Peoplewatcher 100
    • Elocutionist 200
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    User ImageUser Image

LOCATION *// Noa's School tab WITH *// Danni, Kyrin; Noa tab MOOD *// Who Knows?
                                              tab tab HAIR COLOR *// Dark Brown tab STATUS *// Healthy
                                              Out Of Character *// And there we go.

the changing hair color gif was made by esude; steal and I will hunt you down and hurt you

Mali squinted, staring at the school with increased vision thanks to a spell. A beat of time passed before she straightened, rubbing her eyes. "There for sure. Rock crazy excited to go. See her I do, well as." A quick conversation before they had left Hentor had given Mali a basic description of the girl her team was after. Thankfully the girl was still in Japan, and therefore hadn't been hard to locate. The other team had had a basic idea of where Vale was, whereas she had first had to go to the blown-up school and work her way here from there. Arriving about ten minutes ago, Mali had spent that time studying the school carefully. Now satisfied, Mali turned her gaze down to her clothing. A thought upon her mind had them shifting, changing their shape to match that of the school outfit. A quick spell placed upon herself would have everyone who didn't know her feel like they knew her - but couldn't quite find the memory.

Turning her gaze to the two girls with her, Mali eyed them rather warily. Sparks had been flying - mostly shot by Kyrin - ever since they had been grouped together. 'Give up, you would? Easy easily? Like a snap? Weak! Backbone - grow one. Toughen out it.' Her conversation with Danni from yesterday hadn't gone as planned. Things were still unresolved, and Mali was worried that Danni would jump ship while they were here. She had wanted to insist that she stay behind, but... well, she was still weak. If she decided to go home it would be an easy task for Mali to just kidnap the girl. Blue could deal with the fallout.

"Remember clothing?" Mali narrowed her eyes at them, daring the two of them to say they had forgotten already. Before leaving Hentor Mali had handed out clothing to everyone, demanding that they wear that. It was clothing imbued with magic - a single thought and it would change, as long as the thought was concentrated. Half of her didn't want to give up the clothing she had worked so hard to make to them, but it was needed, right? Of course. Tugging on the skirt, Mali frowned. How did sector thirteen females deal with short skirts like this? Muttering, Mali tugged, causing the skirt to grow a bit longer. Better. Not perfect, but now it reached her knees. Collecting the pieces of cloth that hadn't been able to be part of this outfit, Mali tucked them away into her pockets. "When change, make sure lose no pieces! Important!"

Glancing back at the school, Mali considered what to do for a moment. Leave them here? Take both along? Leave one here and take one along? No... it'd be faster if she went alone. "You two, stay! Keep eye out. Come me get if trouble any, okay?" Giving them one last glare, Mali added; "No ship jumping!" Turning sharply, Mali leaped, casting a jump spell upon her feet. In mere moments she was at the school, striding boldly through the front doors. One hand was in her pocket, gripping the rock that was Hentor Noa's most precious item. The spell had already been activated, the rock tugging at her insistently in the direction of Noa. Her grip on it was tight, lest she lose it. Wouldn't do to have a rock flying through the school, after all.

Soon enough the rock was visibly shaking at the closeness of Noa. Time. A spell lashed out, and a voice rose over the speakers, announcing that there was to be an emergency assembly in the gym. The hall was soon filled with students and teachers, heading toward the gym. Some were hesitant, others strode purposefully, but there seemed to be some sort of pattern to the madness. Well, no matter. Mali had merely asked Kyrin for enough information to get this far, what else happened was no matter. Scanning the crowd, Mali spotted Noa quick enough. Mumbling under her breath, Mali headed against the crowd, grabbing Noa's arm as she went. No one gave them a look as they went, no one even seemed to register their presence as Mali continued to mutter under her breath.

Entering the first doorway she could get to, Mali closed it behind her, locking both doors with a twist of her mind. Holding out the rock towards Noa, Mali smiled. "Here, a present." The rock left her hand, eagerly seeking the closeness of Noa.

'Can? Yes. Will? No. You either stuck us with, or dead out there. No choices other, Sneeze. Toughen out it.' Would the words she had spoken to Danni have to be repeated here? Mali hoped not. One as determined to leave as Danni did not need a clone. Mali wasn't asking Noa to go along quietly - though that would be nice - simply not be so difficult.

Eloquent Muse

User Image
    User Image

I bet mine’s crazier.” Singing metal that did what he wanted…. Yeah, Vale was pretty confident that it would top whatever Cal had in mind. Scowling even though the male couldn’t see him, the blond huffed, his tears momentarily halted by the challenge. “You bet I’m gonna hit you.” A nice square punch to the face. By the sound of the redhead’s voice, such a punch was sorely needed. But… with everything considered, he doubted he’d actually do that. No… he was more likely to grab his friend in a bear hug and never let go. Who would have thought it’d have been so hard to let Cal go in the first place? Then the wait that came after was even worse…

All of you guys…?” Did that mean--! Beaming with unbridled joy at the mention of Feli and Will being here too, Vale was about to ask where they were again, only to pause at the mention of someone unfamiliar. “…Psykhe…? Who’s that?” He really needed to catch up with them didn’t he… How much had happened in these last ten days?! Despite Cal calling her ‘some other chick,’ it sounded like he knew here well-ish. Had she saved them from the exploding school or something? Where had they been anyways? More questions piled atop the old ones, and soon enough, he was drowning in them. One thing at a time Vale…

Furrowing his brows, he opened his mouth to correct the male, only to pause as Cal corrected himself. Lips twisted up into a grin at the distinction between the two. “I’m so proud of you Cal, you can tell the difference now.” He laughed. For the longest time, he had tried to explain the difference between Italian and French, trying to find a way to make Cal understand that they were nothing alike. Feeling his smile dim at the next words that followed, he remained silent, unsure of how to respond. Small flip flops, an erratic beat, “…How do you know that…?” He asked softly. On more than one occasion, he had wished for them to be real, and many times, they felt as such too. Yet now, being told that they were, he couldn’t help but be a bit skeptical.

Roused from his thoughts by a sharp cough, he took the chance to switch hands and hold the cell to his other ear, pacing around as he waited.

Hey Vale? Did you keep waiting?

…I…” Falling silent, emerald hues softened even further, and he stared at a patch of uneven grass, nudging it absently with the tip of his boot. “….yeah….” A nearly inaudible reply, a shy smile. “I said I would…” No matter how long it took.

A warm smile, tinged with nervousness, broke out across Vale’s lips and he nodded to himself, “Yeah.” A really long talk. One to catch up on all the things they had missed out in each other’s lives, to affirm the male’s answer, if it had indeed been that. And just to listen to Cal’s voice, a sound that was soothing enough to quiet even the most restless fears. He’d never let the male know, but for the entire time in Italy, the only song he had listened to had been the one the redhead had composed for his Christmas present. Nothing could ever replace the original though, and he began walking again, hoping to meet up with his friends as soon as possible.

Grimacing through the male’s butchering of his native tongue, Vale groaned, “Ciao, Cal, not chow.” He was going to have to give the redhead a very thorough lesson in Italian later. But for now… “Feli, mia stella, how are you?” Gentle tones bespoke of affection, he had sorely missed her too. And while he wasn’t all that close with William, he extended the same greeting to him as he did to Feli, only it was in Italian, “Ciao Will, come stai?

User Image

OOC ↘↘ ouo
                                                                        LOCATION↘↘ outside of the Cemetery
                                                                        COMPANY ↘↘ no one
                                                                        EMOTIONS↘↘ relieved, happy

Phantom Charms's Husbando

Divine Faun

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

• tab tab tab tab Companions: Psy || Feli || Cal IMMORTAL Location: Italy
    text colour = #bf5857
    tab It almost didn't seem real. Standing in an alleyway in Italy of all places. The male couldn't even believe that it had only been five years since the last time he was in Italy, in the lovely city of Florence while visiting his grandparents. His grandparents were literally only a few hours away from there current location. They'd probably heard from the boys mother already about what had happened in Japan. The joy they'd be filled with if Will were to call them and tell them he was alright, or even just head down to there place and actually see them.

tab Unfortunately today was not the day to go and do that. If there was time and they were in the area, perhaps the group could possibly go and see them. Even stay with them if need be. Right now though the goal was a search mission. The target being Vale Cicuta. According to Psy he was one of the princes of Hentor. This didn't sit well with the male. It was something that he couldn't place but, there was always something about Vale that just didn't sit comfortably with him. Maybe it was cause the guy was too nice, or maybe it was a competitive thing between the two musicians. Whatever it was though, It almost made times with the two of them tense.

tab Standing in the back alley William looked around at the area, and squinted slightly. It certainly was bright in Italy, and too bright for the newly sighted male. Shoving his hand into his coat pocket he pulled out his sunglasses and placed them on his face. After going ten years without sight, every day old light was a strain for the boy. Especially when that everyday old light was the blazing Italian sun in mid spring.

tab Blinking a few times, the boy allowed for his eyes to adjust to the new tinted sight before looking around. He wasn't going to be of much help when it came down to locations, cause he really know knew Florence, and even then his knowledge was limited to where he went with the guide of his grandparents. Though Will was completely fluent in the language, and mainly tagged along with this rag tag team because of this trait. So it was only a natural reaction to hang his head and sigh when Calcifer ran out of the alley way and gave an, interesting, hello to the city.

tab The male couldn't help but give his friend a crocked grin along with his sigh of discontent. Luckily Felicja had jumped in to correct Calcifer's speech, or at least teach him the proper way of saying hello. Will had mentally decided to not teach Calcifer the term for "bitches" cause he'd most likely end up getting a couple purses hitting him. "You might want to be a little bit more careful. More people speak french than you think Cal." A warning given to his friend that was most guaranteed shut out when the red head put his cell to his ear.

tab That was one thing Will didn't bother with. He his cell was both damaged and dead, besides his phone wasn't much good to him personally without his headphones, which unfortunately got ruined in the building explosion. Without his phone to occupy him the boy shoved both hands in his pocket and walked a little ways away from the group, looking around the streets. He might not be able to read a map, but he most certainly knew what one looked like, if he could just pinpoint the location of someone selling maps, that would at least be of some help.

tab Before he could walk off a little more, he heard his name being said. Turning his head to look behind him, the boy watched as Calcifer excitedly explained who he was with, only to see Felicja bouncing next to the red head wanting him to put Vale on speaker. Moments later, the deed was done and Vale's voice was now heard through the small device, greeting those around the phone. When Will's turn came around the boy wasn't surprised that it was spoken in Italian, Vale knew all too well that Will was fluent and often spoke to the boy in the language. Looking down to boys reply was quick and short. "Sto bene."

OOC Holy cow. It's taken me like three days to write this and I think I rewroteit like eight times OTL and I still don't like it.
    Translation: Sto bene: i'm good/Alright.
  • 8,950 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Money Never Sleeps 200
    • Signature Look 250
    User ImageUser Image

They were back.

Kyrin's eyes stared at the school in the distance guessing that was where Noa was at. Noa was a girl Kyrin rarely found herself in the company of, but at the moment couldn't find the effort to care. There was one thing she cared about though. Danni was within their little group. Kyrin didn't bother to hide her dislike for the female standing alongside her and took a few steps away.

"Yea whatever," Kyrin muttered to Mali waving the girl off.

Once Mali disappeared Kyrin moved away from Danni significantly; a scowl on her face sitting down upon the grass to wait. By now she figured both Danni and Mali could sense the type of mood she was in; one that didn't care and boiled beneath the surface. The funny part about the origin of her anger had nothing to do with her care for Calcifer. It more or less stemmed from the fact that Danni had refused to do anything. Anyone could have been the person injured in that carriage and it wouldn't have mattered to Kyrin. Danni still probably would have done nothing.

The pain in her chest had grown with their trip from Hentor to Earth and she barely slept the night before. Kyrin never slept in the first place so there wasn't much of a change with that. It was more or less the pain was annoying. Before she left Hentor she had examined her skin below her left collarbone. Black lines stained her skin and as the pain grew the spiderlines on her skin spread. They had reached her left shoulder now and she was glad for the clothing Mali had given her. At least it covered everything she needed to cover. Should she be concerned? Kyrin was, but she wasn't going to tell anyone else. She refused to do so. At least she knew the viles Psy provided her would help. And they would continue to help until they retrieved Anik. Everyone would be happy to have their friend back. Sometimes she wondered how much the others cared that they had left their purple haired comrade behind in Hentor, but what could they do? According to some of the things said Anik wasn't himself and loyal to the King. Their job turned out to be harder than they initially thought.

Sitting on the grass Kyrin leaned back on her elbows staring at anything but Danni trying to ignore the fact she was there. It was hard. Kyrin felt attuned to every move she made. "You know you have a gift and you were willing to let someone die instead of use it. You're worse than the Black Riders." Kyrin scowled out neutrally. It was hard to keep her opinion behind locked doors. Once Mali had left, her words had bubbled within her itching to come out. "And if by now Cal would have been dead instead of alive.... would you have been happy? Would you have been able to live with yourself knowing you killed him?" Kyrin asked turning her cold gaze upon Danni.

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC: //

locaтιon ☛ Japan
                                ѕυrroυnded вy ☛ danni, Mali
                                нealтн ☛ 70%
                                тнoυgнтѕ ☛ .
                                Dress
                                Mask

███ █▐│██ ║▌███ █▐│██ ║▌███ █▐│██ ║▌███ █▐│██ ║▌

22,825 Points
    • Alchemy Level 10 100
    • Falling For You 25
    • Married 100
    User Image
    User Image

• One would have thought that being shot at by one of her own would have been enough for Obelia to stop and give up the chase. Apparently not. The horses had reached top speed, whatever slim hope she had of catching the carriage was gone by the time she recovered and started after them again, and some fiery twisters had been created. Still she pursued. Maybe this wasn't that much of a loss. If she was going to be foolish enough to run off a burning bridge then... Perhaps now that they'd cut the chaff they would be able to rally and actually make some progress. This was, to be perfectly honest, getting to be ridiculous. They had only won a third of their encounters with the Royals, and here, where they had been expecting them to make an appearance, they couldn't even manage to capture one of them. It was disgusting. Maybe he would bury his frustrations in some whore....

Walking down from the roof, Styxx made his way through the castle, intent on going to the pub to pick someone up after he dropped a few items off in his room and changed out of this get up. Almost to his room in the castle, another thought struck him, causing him to pause. Aaron. It was almost that time of year again, wasn't it. Suddenly he didn't feel like going over to the bar for a drink and a woman. Both of those could wait and there would be plenty of other opportunities to grab both. It had been, what, three years since his brother died, and he always found time to visit the grave. He would do that before any other form of entertainment.

Looking up, he realized that he was standing in front of Eleanora's room. Had she heard that Obelia had died and Lucy had been sent away? Probably. If a member of the Riders left, voluntarily or otherwise, the others were informed of it rather quickly. Styxx questioned the wisdom of Remus telling Lucy to leave, especially on a night such as the one they had just had, but he couldn't run after her and bring her back. Even if it was for the child's peace of mind. Styxx knew she considered all of them like family, and to have two family members suddenly disappear only hours apart was difficult. He knew from experience that losing one was hard, and their puppeteer was far younger than he had been at the time. She lost two women who would have been a ... better influence on her than the Naga. At least at her age. Then again, what did he know? Eleanora wasn't having what anyone would consider a normal childhood.

A knock on the door received no immediate response and after waiting a few seconds he knocked again, "Eleanora, it's Styxx. Mind if I come in?" The question, though, was unnecessary; he was already opening the door even as he spoke. To his relief, she wasn't hiding in here with Remus. That... would have been an encounter he wasn't really in the mood for right now. It would only remind him of the fact that in his last few days, Aaron had been spending more and more time with the blonde. Something to which he still harboured resentment. If he could get through the next few days without having to spend a lot of time around him, it would be all the better.
    Eleanora was seated in a corner of the room, her knees drawn up to her chest, her arms wrapped around them, little paper puppets marching around. Not too far away from where he presently stood was a caged wolf pup. And here he thought Elsa was her only pet. "Are you planning on taming the wolf, El?" The creature still had a feral look to its eye. Quiet for now, but undoubtedly looking for an opportunity to break from its cage. Taking a seat in front of her, he watched the puppets as they marched for a moment before speaking up again. "How are you holding up?"

Ꮗith: Eleanora tab tab ℒocation: Roof ➠ El's room tab tab ℳood: Nostalgic & Concerned

• Ꮋunger: ██████████ 70%
    Ꮋealth: ██████████ 66%

ɪɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀʏ
    Quiver: 85% Full; Arrows: 17/20
    Daggers x2
    Spell Book
    Ring - tracks other Riders.

ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ᴀʀʀᴏᴡs
    Let me know if there need to be any changes.

Vineuse's Princess

Trash Unicorn

User Image
    User Image
    { L O C A T I O N: Italy }xxxx{ H E A L T H: 100% Health }
    { G R O U P: Will, Psy, Cal }xxxx{ T H O U G H T S: Vale and Gelato! }

• Watching Cal on the phone with Vale was almost a heartwarming scene. Even thought Felicja could not see Vale’s comments and expression she could see that Cal was energized with talking to Vale and the excitement he had for the Italian. She held back a super grin most of the conversation that they had and enjoyed things from her end. The closeness that she could sense from Cal’s end alone was extremely sweet, and she was definitely seeing a bit of a different side of Cal. Sure he was still the same brash loudmouth she was growing to care more and more about each and everyday but there were moments in the conversation, especially towards the end where she could see that Cal was quieter and sweeter with Vale, probably more sweet than she had ever seen him with anyone. She was happy for Vale for that, because she knew that was something Vale needed.

Felicja giggled at the comment about Psy being something and looked over to their “unofficial” leader in Felicja’s opinion. The woman was bouncing around in what Felicja could only think of like a child in a candy shop. Felicja couldn’t blame her; she was looking at the stalls and learning about Earth. Earth was definitely a lot more advanced in technology, which made up for its lack of magic. She was sure Psy was just interest about the wonders of Earth. “Be careful Psykhe! You might get lost in you wander off too far.” She warned feeling like a mother, odd considering she saw Psykhe more of the mother hen of their group than anything. It was almost comical to Felicja being the mother hen of Psy at this instant, though Felicja knew that Italy, much like the rest of Europe, could be a place you can easily get lost.

Turning away from Psy she looked to the last person of their group, Will and her lips turned into a small smile. She could tell that he seemed to be in one of his moods. His eyes were probably sore from the bright Italian sun, as the old sunglasses were on his face. He seemed to be shuffling away from the group. “Kochanie, you have family in this area right?” She questioning trying to recall some of their past conversations over coffee back before this mess happened. She knew that he had some family in Italy. Mentioning her own life in Europe and family vacations to Italy and other places it wasn’t hard to make the connection. “Are we going to visit them? It would be nice to visit some sort of family?” She asked interested. Even if she couldn’t exactly go visit her own family right then she could at least be happy to visit Will’s family for a little bit.

Felicja looked away from Will as Cal had decided to turn the phone on speakerphone. Her face brightened up hearing the familiar Italian on the other side of the line. She was glad to hear him sounding happy. Vale was sensitive and she knew that he had a lot of loss in his life. The school explosion where classmates were lost must have been another blow to Vale, no pun intended. Not to mention she had not been able to talk with him since then and neither had Cal. If she had been in Vale’s position she would have been overjoyed. “Słońce mojego życia! Brakowało mi ciebie tak dużo.” She replied extremely happy. Though she knew Vale didn’t speak any Polish and she wasn’t very fluent in Italian she couldn’t help but use it.

“I missed you so much Słońce.” She repeated softly translating what she just said in English, and letting Will speak as well. “I am doing fine Słońce, this week has been crazy. You won’t believe what happened. It’s been so insane.” She paused for a moment and felt a bit of emotion swell up in her and she thought of Vale, sweet, kind, and innocent Vale. He was soon going to be wrapped up in this life too. He was going to be in danger as well. She didn’t want Vale in danger because of a stupid past life that they had. “What about you Słoneczko? You are doing well I hope.”
  • 22,825 Points
    • Alchemy Level 10 100
    • Falling For You 25
    • Married 100
    User ImageUser Image
    Alone, alone, all, all alone...: Kyrinthis tab // tab Alone on a wide wide sea...: Japan!
    And never a saint took pity on...: Patient tab // tab My soul in agony...: Healthy

• Mali might not have been willing to send her back to Earth last night, but when it was announced that morning that they were all going to be taking a trip back to find Noa and Vale, Danni could hardly contain her excitement. She wasn't sure if it was simply a fact that was overlooked, or Mali's forgetfulness, but Danni would have screamed for joy when she was given a set of enchanted clothes and told she was to come along as well, but she didn't want Mali to have second thoughts. Clothes to help her fit in, a trip back to Japan... she was going home! From the time she was paired with Kyrinthis and Mali, she could sense the negative energy coming off of the pink haired girl in waves. She probably should have burned more Angelica last night, but it didn't matter to her right now. On the other side of that portal was Rei, and her father, and her brothers. Her real family and boyfriend. This betrothal thing was so out of date. It was wrong to force her to marry some guy she hardly knew. There wasn't even one positive memory with her supposed fiancé! The only memory she could seem to firmly grasp was one where she was telling him she hated him. He didn't seem to care much either way. Though later she did have a memory of her Hentor self blushing as she looked at him... Or maybe the person beyond him? It didn't matter. Vale was just another satellite for Calcifer.

After Mali's parting instructions, Danielle gave a sweet smile and nodded as if agreeing she wouldn't run off. While lying wasn't something she was fond of, this would be a time where she would make an exception. Kyrin moved away from her too, and Danielle couldn't be more relieved. Now she was out of arm's reach and she didn't feel that anger against her skin as easily. Concentrating on the clothing she was wearing, Danni worked on changing it into something more modern: a black sequin striped off the shoulder top and jeans. Since this was a rather ingenious piece of material, she remembered to pick up all the pieces. She could find a use for this any day! And it would be perfect for prom. Who needs an expensive prom dress when all she had to do was look at one concentrate and voilà! she was wearing it?

Danielle started to walk away from Kyrin and the school when the other girl's voice called to her. She winced and then turned around with a sigh, placing her hand on her hip. "Kyrin, Kyrin, Kyrin. You don't understand. I wouldn't have killed him. The woman who impaled him with the steel rod did that. I just accepted that it was too late for him and left him to his fate. I would have been sad if he had died as all loss of life is a terrible thing, but using this gift to do something which the Universe is so obviously against will only harm him in the future." Pushing her hair out of her face, she couldn't wait to go buy a hair tie. Could she turn the spare squares of fabric into scrunchie? Hmm... Danni gave it a try, determined to have one thing go right... There! Perfect! Tying her hair in a side ponytail, she continued speaking. "I know you like Calcifer, but it would have been best if you let him pass peacefully rather than have him continue to suffer. Hasn't he been fatally wounded once before? Don't you think this is just a sign from the Universe telling him that it's time to become one with Nature? Sometimes a bad wind blows, Kyrin, and we have to accept that there's nothing we can do. We can have all the expertise in the world and it won't. change. a. thing." None of them were ever going to be free until they understood this. They kept running around trying to fix everything when really there was nothing that needed fixing. The world was a series of checks and balances, and they were knocking everything out of balance by trying to make things better. Modernization, industrialization, globalization, all they did was destroy the world they had been given. They had one planet and man insisted on cutting down the rainforest, drilling for oil in the ocean, and making more tools to destroy each other. It made her feel sick to her stomach. The natural disasters had to be the Universe's way of telling them to stop. There was no other explanation for it.
  • Eloquent Muse

User Image
    User Image

Nodding, despite the fact Will wouldn’t be able to see him through the phone, er… well… Will wouldn’t be able to see him in general… Vale murmured, “Quello è buono.” The two of them never had much to say to each other, even though Vale often tried via Italian. For a few seconds, he wasn’t sure what else to say and descended into an awkward silence until Feli rescued the conversation. Smiling at her use of his nickname, that was all he understood from the rest of the Polish that soon followed. Despite the language barrier, her happiness was unmistakable, even when conducted through a phone.

Within his mind, he could already envision her expression, the way everything lit up around her when she was happy. Yes, he had sorely missed that. “I did too mia Stella.” Clearly he had been missing out on something big if both Cal and Feli said the last week had been insane. Seriously, what had they been doing? Despite the urge to ask, phone conversations weren’t the best for this sort of thing, and he for one, would much rather talk to them in person than to stay where he was any longer. Falling into a brisk pace towards the Piazza della Signoria. It was the centre of Florence, and it was probably the easiest place to reach, though the worst place to go when trying to find someone. Vale however, was confident he’d be able to find the group, all thanks to the tugging that nagged at the bag of his mind.

I’m…” How could he tell her what he had been thinking only moments before? But at the same time, he was horrible at lying, and Feli knew that full well. “I’m alright now.” It wasn’t a lie, because upon finding out that they were alive, he had the unrealistic mindset that everything would someone be okay. “I’m glad you guys are back…” Damn, it was so easy to cry now, overwhelmed with relief and happiness, how could he not? Just a little longer, and he’d finally be reunited with them all. Heck, he’d even be happy to see Will despite the apparent strain between them. Clearing his throat slightly, he spoke once more, “Do you think you can take them to La Piazza della Signoria, Will? To La Fontana del Nettuno?

Winding through familiar streets filled with the bustle and chatter of comforting Italian, Vale failed to notice he had piqued the attention of an undesirable group.

Non è Gian?"

"... non dovrebbe essere morto che stronzo?"

"Ho ...."

Slipping into the crowd, they began to tail the blond, who, despite the multiple hums in his ears, was too focused on reaching his friends. It wasn’t hard either, not with all the technology surrounding him, for Vale had learned early on he had to shut out most of it or go crazy from hearing and feeling it all. Buzzes and hums were soon replaced with chatter than grew louder the closer he got to the square. Weaving through the sea of people, Vale kept his eyes on his destination, and after a bit of light pushing and a lot of pausing and side stepping, he had made his way to the fountain. "Okay... I'm here now." Emerald hues constantly scanned back and forth for any sign of his friends, keeping an eye out for Cal's unmistakable fiery locks.

User Image

OOC ↘↘ "That's good." // "Isn't that Gian?" "Shouldn't that ******** be dead?"
                                                                        LOCATION↘↘ La Piazza della Signora
                                                                        COMPANY ↘↘ no one
                                                                        EMOTIONS↘↘ elated, nervous, relieved

Phantom Charms's Husbando

Divine Faun

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

• locationBedroom tab companyElsa||Styxx
    text colour = #d06d86
    tab Why wasn't she stopping? Didn't she see that the royals were fighting back? Or was she too focused on her mission, and her revenge against the funny speaking girl, to even notice that she was running head first into what looked like flaming tornadoes.

tab "No! Obelia! Retreat!!" Eleanora shouted while leaning as far over the banister of the balcony as she could without falling off. Elsa had already been envoked with energy and was jumping on Eleanora's head trying to get Obelia's attention, to no avail though. "Please just come back! We've already lost this fight!!" Was the young girl even shouting loud enough for Obelia to even hear her?

tab Watching for a moment longer Eleanora couldn't handle it. If Obelia wasn't going to retreat, than the younger girl would just have to go back and bring Obelia home. In one quick fluid motion, Eleanora lifted herself with ease up and over the banister, free falling from the balcony. As she did she muttered the levitation spell, and just before hitting the ground she was hovering in place. A quick shift of her energy and she was quickly making her was towards Obelia and the carriage.

tab She flew as quick as she could, poor Elsa hanging on for dear life off of the back collar of Eleanora's dress. The young girl kept her eyes on her destination at hand, concentrating on getting there as quick as possible. As she drew nearer and nearer she watched as Obelia only barely managed to dodge the flaming tornadoes.

tab "Turn back Obelia!!" Was Eleanora even getting through to the stubborn woman? Looking ahead the girl could see that the bridge had been set a flame and yet Obelia still made chase. "Please stop!! Retreat today to fight another day!! Please! DON'T DO IT!!!" The girl had stopped and was now hovering in place shouting at the top of her lungs, trying to get Obelia to stop and listen to a little bit of reasoning, but it was too late.

tab Floating in place Eleanora watched as Obelia tried to jump over the ravine. There was a strong hope in Eleanora's heart that held onto the fact that Obelia was strong, and would be able to make the jump. But she knew better. She could see that Obelia was not going to make it. As the woman got closer to the other side, she started to also fall. Falling to low to be able to grab at the top of the ledge. Soon, there was a loud splash as her body, followed by flaming pieces of bridge, hit the rushing water below.

tab Why? Why couldn't she forget? Why was it, that even now, hours after the event, the young child was unable to cast away the memory that plagued her mind. It had been so easy in the past to just cast away all the harsh memories. Could it possibly be due to the fact that the girl had kept herself held up in her room. Curling herself up in a corner. Knowing all too well that she could literally just blow up at any moment. Just like all the other times. Back at home when she was very young. And even while locked up in that cave. Those memories that were all locked away in the back of her mind, were all coming back to fruition for the young girl, and nothing was playing out straight.

tab It was as if someone had taken all of her memories, and mixed them all together and just hit play. She didn't like it. It made her scared. Made her think that she was starting to go crazy. She'd spent such a long time suppressing these memories, and now, after one small event, they all came rushing back to her. And she was scared. Scared that she would have her normal magically blow up, and end up hurting those still left in her family.

tab It was due to all this that the girl had locked herself up in her room. She was still even wearing her ball gown, though it was now torn in many places due to an angry tantrum. She needed to learn to keep her emotions at bay, and not let that fuel her magic abilities. It was so hard at times, which caused her to just erupt in power. She wasn't doing that today. Today was going to be the day that she over came it. And she would do it alone, with no one around her. Just her in her room. Curled up in a tight ball. Hugging her shins at her knees pressed close against her chest. Her head hanging low and resting upon the top of her knees. The girls hair was no longer up but hanging down in long dark strands, hiding any signs of her face.

tab Unknowingly to the girl, had some of her energy released and attached itself to some of her paper puppets, and a couple of her finger puppets. Elsa was already zapped with energy and standing on Eleanora's bed, staring at the young girl. Elsa was taking in the emotions that the girl was feeling, and was scared, but not scared for the same reasons. Scared for Eleanora. As a knock on the door echoed through the room, the little cat doll snapped it's head in the direction. Elsa didn't know what to do, so she just ran in fear towards the pillow of the bed and hid underneath it.

tab Soon a voice followed the knock, then some footprints making there way towards the balled up girl. The voice made it clear that it was Aston who had bravely walked into the girls room. A couple of the paper dolls stood there ground in front of the girl, ready to attack the male at a moments notice. Some though continued to march too and fro in front of her, almost acting like some sort of force field.

tab Eleanora did not raise her head to greet the male. She was ready yet to face anyone. Even now she feared the worst might come. She just wanted him to leave, but he seemed so persistent on staying, even asking her about the reasoning behind having the wolf pup in her room. Without moving the girl mumbled something about it being for a spell then sent some puppets towards her desk, to point out to the male the spell books she had open upon it. The books all being open to different pages of soul transferring. A tough spell that Eleanora was still trying to perfect.

oocHerp.
  • Invisible Gaian

User ImageUser Image
    ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ tab Showa High Schoolxxxxᴍᴏᴏᴅ tab (ԾДԾ)७xxxxᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ tab Mali
                                                  tab tab
                                                • It was strange how it went. The malicious nature was just as quick to disappear as it was to be evoked. The group’s attention had been focused upon Tetsubo, and when he left, everyone seemed to go back to being those carefree, friendly set of kids. Looking at them now, one would never have suspected them to berate anyone else. Shuffling down the hall together, they were all joking, laughing, and smiling as they had beforehand. It felt as though lunch was wrapping up, and soon enough, everyone in the group was back in the classroom, sitting at their assigned seats. It was so normal that it felt strangely surreal. Hunched over an open notebook, Noa’s eyes quietly lifted from lines of her own handwriting. Looking at the back of the heads of various students, there was a curiosity that was blooming at the back of her own. How vicious could these children be? Would she ever get to see how badly it was? She had read in papers that ijime could lead to rather gruesome suicides.

Almost unwillingly, her eyes turned to the head that belonged to Tetsubo at that thought. ’Would he…?’ started the vague thought as the pen in her hand made a small twirl. Looking back down to her own notebook, the pen touched the paper, creating what looked like a classic paper game: hangman. Placing little dashes, the girl was conscious of what she was pondering. She knew where she was, and she wasn’t about to be caught in her thoughts by her teacher if she was caught. Still… how would Tetsubo end up taking his own life- if he took his life. Of course, it was always a matter of “if”. It was impolite to determine that it was already going to happen. There were so many different cases that were put into the papers. Then there were people like her. Those cowards that could not take their own lives. If she had been bullied as well, would she have been given that extra push- the little bit of courage that she had always needed to actually go through with it?

”What are you doing?!” "Wuh--!! Woah!! Yeek!!” thud! "Geez! What do you think you’re doing?!” ”What am I doing?! What about you?! You were going to jump!” "Jump? Oh God No! I was just trying to understand something!” ”Understand?! Understand what?! The feeling of death?!” "Living on the edge, of course!” ”You’re taking that a bit literally, don’t you think?!” "It’s the same feelin’, ain’t it?!” An amused breath of air flew past the girl’s lips softly as she gave a small shake of her head. Maybe a bit of bullying wouldn’t save her from her own feelings. That boy could just as easily have knocked her off the roof that day, but she was too scared of dying that she had twisted and writhed in order to stay alive. The pretty boy… it hadn’t felt like a coincidence that he had showed up at that time, but… that was stupid. He had dropped the topic- bought her lie- but… it seemed too much like some scene in a manga. Still, any girl would have thought that. All the girls that were constantly surrounding him… if he ever showed them a single kindness, they would certainly think that he loved them. An idiot would think that they had received special attention from a player like that. How many girls had thrown themselves upon him to act as a shield that—

Noa’s body froze as she had stupidly, willingly thought back to that day. The darkness, the blood, the stench… There was a loud noise as her chair was knocked to the floor. Her ears had already blocked out any of the noise around her, but the sudden disturbance caused all eyes to focus upon her curiously. It was easy to see that there was something bothering her. She was unable to hide herself like this. The whitening of her features, the sudden huffing breath, the weakness in the knees, it all made it painfully obvious that something was wrong, but no one knew quite what was wrong. The teacher called out her name once… twice… three times… before walking over and touching her shoulder, causing the girl to flinch as she snapped her gaze at the man. "S… Sorry, teacher,” came the shaky voice, "I-I’m… not feeling… well. … … Nurse… s… Office…”

She didn’t know if the teacher had given her permission to go; she couldn’t hear his voice at this point. The older man had no opinion or permission to give in this situation though. Whether he objected or not, the female student had beelined it for the door, exiting out into the hallway and practically stumbling and bumping through the halls for a while- in some vain attempt to make it to the nurse’s office- before crouching in some corner, burying her face into her lap- using her hands to practically force her head into her legs. It had been getting better. She had been thinking about it less! It had been almost two weeks since the attack on the school. Why now?! Why on her first day at a new school?! She hated it!! She was this abnormal freak that had seen far more than she was capable of handling! She wanted to be normal! Normal people had normal lives and worried about normal things! She wanted to worry about the next test, or how to get money for the latest designer bag! She wanted a boyfriend that took care of her and made her smile! She wanted to grow up, get married, and lead a normal life! It didn’t even have to be a good life! Just— Just normal. She was normal. She was normal. She… was normal… Like a spell, the girl repeated those words to herself over and over again whilst trying to stuff those images back into the dark recesses of her mind. Her old school did not explode; it was simply older than she had thought and was undergoing renovations. She wasn’t freaking out; she simply had eaten something bad and her stomach hurt. These were normal. She was normal!

… … … … … …

She didn’t know how long she had been crouched there like that, but slowly her mind had returned back to a more stable version of itself. Her shaky breath had evened out and though she remained crouched, she could stand to look up, peering at the world just past her knees. Fortunately, there were few that came into this side of the hallway. She could hear students nearby, going to the restrooms occasionally, but in a weird crevice near the stairwell, no one would really approach this area until the final bell rang. Or… they would have if the speakers had not turned on, announcing that everyone was expected to attend an assembly.

Slowly standing up, Noa had to give a little time to return the feeling to her legs, and by the time that she finally started to emerge from her little corner, the third year students were already filing out of their classrooms. Joining after the first round of third years had started descending the stairs, the pink-haired girl wandered slowly after all the other students, wondering with half-hearted interest what kind of emergency was required at that moment. However all of that stopped when there came a pressure around her elbow and the girl was suddenly stumbling backwards. "H-Hey!! What?! Le-Let go!!” It took a while before the girl had managed to work herself around in the proper direction, calling out the entire time. None of the other students had stopped to help her. Hell, they didn’t even seem to notice that she was being yanked in the wrong direction!

Stumbling a couple steps as she was released, Noa had been fairly quick to turn to face her abductor with a frustrated but confused expression on her face. "H-Hey!” she had started, before pausing as she looked this female over. She looked… familiar… but the girl couldn’t quite make out where she had seen her before. Still, that made the question of why she, in particular, had been dragged away even stronger. Was she mistaken as this girl’s friend, or something? "L-Look, uh, I think you have the wrong—“ she had started with a smile before the girl had held a rock toward her. That didn’t help the confused expression at all, but when the rock started to float, Noa’s eyes grew wide and the girl took a quick step back. Was this a trick?! How did a rock float in the air like that?! She wanted nothing to do with supernatural bullshit! She was normal! She was [********] normal!! Even as she was screaming this in her head though, her body seemed to be moving completely of its own accord. The stunned eyes watched as the stone dropped gently into her open hands and then… it was very much like her dreams. There was a rapid blending of colors and then…

hic… hic… … … sniffle… uu… … hic… Sitting crouched between a large rock and a thick bush, she was crying as softly as she could hope to contain herself. Before her was the creek that eventually came to run into the large river that watered much of the land. Eventually, she would come to outgrow this spot, but as it was, she knew that she was small enough to be hidden from almost anyone. The path to that particular spot was not an easy one to traverse either. The path was an old hunting trail from the youth of the kingdom and hadn’t been used in many, many years. It sloped perhaps a little, but much of it was indistinguishable by the casual observer and even those that found it would find that a great many plants had grown over the path. In this way, it had become her secret spot. The place she went when she didn’t want to attend lessons or that rare occasion that she didn’t want to deal with people. Because of that… this was the place she came to drown herself in her woe. A princess was the embodiment of the wellness of her people. It was often that she was able to smile and laugh, but… not now. Not this past month. After what she had done… she didn’t even deserve her title anymore.

There was a shuffling branches that soon came and she could feel herself going rigid for a second before hurriedly wiping at her eyes. She couldn’t be found crying- or so she thought. Surely father would scold her if someone of the public had found her crying alone in the woods. “Hey, there you are!” a familiar voice called. Looking over her shoulder, her blue eyes met a pair of equally blue eyes. That feathered hair, the sharp features, even if she had barely started to know him, she had already accepted that she would be with him longer than her own family. There was a bubbling warmth that had started to rise before she turned her face quickly from that person. Moping, she tried to deny his existence. This was worse than being found by anyone from her own kingdom. Of all the people she wanted to show only good things to, he was at the top of the list. Her face probably looked a wreck. She couldn’t even muster a smile for him. Briefly, there came a question as to why or how he had found her, but the sound of leaves shifting once more caused the skin of her shoulders bristle and she became occupied with hiding her face from him.

It seemed like the two were going around in circles before the other simply stopped while she continued and she ended up turning toward him. A small noise escaped from her throat before she buried her face into the plush cloth of her skirt. She could hear him exhale loudly at the gesture. What kind of face was he making, she wondered. He was probably upset with her. He probably thought she was a brat- immature- but… … … she was just a kid. Was it so wrong that she didn’t want to show him her crying face? It was better to be happy. She wanted to be happy. How could she be happy now though? Because her… Tightening her eyes, she tried to stifle the sob in her throat quietly. … … … The air had gone heavy with silence. What was it? Why didn’t he just huff and leave? She was so curious. She was so sad. She was bothered. She wanted to know but she couldn’t. “Ahem!” At the sound of him clearing his throat, she lifted her head just enough that she could peer at the small bit of area just in front of her skirt. What was…?

“Here,” he spoke, holding out a stone with a shining underbelly, “I heard about what happened… at the castle. Sorry about your nan… … … … S-So here.” Almost bashfully, he grabbed one of her wrists, placing the stone into her hands. She couldn’t meet his eyes. She probably had an incredibly stupid, dumbfounded look on her face. “It’s a, erm… a magic stone,” he explained, “… … You don’t feel well, right? If you’re feeling down, tell that stone, okay? It’ll take all the bad feelings and make you feel better. So… cheer up, okay?” ”… … …” Looking at the stone in her hand silently, she seemed unable to speak. She didn’t really know what to say, honestly. A magic stone…? What? She hadn’t heard of anything like that. Maybe it was some weird Plessa thing.

Her silence seemed to make the air uneasy though and with a short murmuring of words, he seemed like he was gonna run away from her. Her heart seemed to stop and quicken at once at the realization. Clutching the stone in her hand, she scrambled to her feet, filled with anxiety and panic. Eyes glued to his back, her mouth opened, momentarily unable to utter anything, and then… ”A-Ani- Aniketos!” she had called suddenly, being stunned into a new silence when he had turned around. Their eyes had met briefly before she averted her gaze to her skirt. Her feet shuffled idly on the ground and she could feel her cheeks pinkening. Th-Thanks… she spoke softly. Silence seemed to saturate the air for a few beats before there was an equally soft and gentle response. “Yeah…” She could almost hear the smile in that voice but she dared not to steal a glimpse of confirmation.

The noise told her that he had started moving to leave again. He was leaving, and it felt almost painful to know that his back was turned to her. She… she wanted to chase after him, but… she couldn’t do that. She felt physically incapable of doing that. Still… … Turning her hand over and looking at the stone sitting in her palm, a pained smile pulled onto her features. It was so strange… To feel so happy and miserable at one time. It was madness… There was no way this stone was any more magical than any other stone. She was young but she wasn’t born that morning. However, even knowing that the stone couldn’t do anything to relieve her pain, it… almost felt like it was trying to do just that. Folding her hands together in prayer- stone nestled between her palms- she closed her eyes, holding her hands to her head. There was no way that this stone was magical. It was just pretty. Even knowing this, she couldn’t help but believe in its power. ”Hey… did I do wrong…?” she had started, her voice growing distant even as she continued to speak.

As the world seemed to return back to one that she recognized, Noa felt dizzy. Her face had paled upon refocusing her existence on planet Earth. Quickly, a hand had reached out to grip the desk at her side as she tried to stabilize her body. She wanted to throw up. … But… what was that? Her life. The girl from whose eyes she had been looking from were definitely her own, or so she felt. Looking at the smiling girl in front of her quietly- a mostly neutral, if not somewhat confused look on her face- she couldn’t help but to question who this girl was. She didn’t understand it. She didn’t want to understand. The longer she looked at this other girl, the more she felt this overwhelming feeling of impending danger. She… She…

"I-I’m sorry,” she spoke, a half-smile appearing on her lips as she shook her head, "Is this a Showa tradition? Afraid I don’t really understand! Thanks though, I guess…!” Starting to walk toward the classroom’s door, Noa made a motion as though to set the stone in her hand down, but… something within her seemed unwilling to abandon the stone. Her hand wouldn't release it, so, as smoothly as she could, she followed the edge of several tables with an outstretched finger. "We should really head down to the gym now! The teachers’ll be upset if we’re late. Us, seniors, can’t leave a bad example for our juniors!”

It felt almost strange for her to be denying this existence- this dream that had run through her head. However, she was normal, and that dream had been exactly that: a dream. She didn’t believe in things like reincarnation or a life after death. There were no angels or demons, no gods that could force their will upon the pathetic humans. You lived until you could live no more and then your corpse because a part of the earth. This was all she wanted from life. She was just going to live as peacefully and as normally as she could and then she would die. She had decided that a long time ago. Besides, how was she supposed to believe that she had been a princess? Of what? Aresi, was it? That wasn’t even a country- not even in history books! And to dream that her “beloved prince” was that crazy Aniketos kid?! Hah! It was laughable! Not to mention disgusting! Who’d want to be with a pretty boy like that? He tried to shove her off a building! Well… maybe that was an accident, but the result would have been the same! So, no! There was no way!

Her hand touched the indentation, pulling to open the door before being answered by the immoveable rattle of the wooden door. Her eyes widened as she tried once more to open the door to no avail. How… How did this even happen? This was a sliding door! There was no way to lock a door like this! It didn’t have a lock! Was someone outside, holding it closed? A relaxed smile concealed the building panic within the girl as she turned back towards the strange girl. "Ha. Ha,” she spoke, as though playing along with some joke, "That’s cute. Playing tricks on the new kid. Come on, though! You guys need to stop playing or we’ll really be scolded by the teachers.”

ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ tab na

8,950 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Money Never Sleeps 200
    • Signature Look 250
    User ImageUser Image

While Psykhe had been prepared for the trip to Japan, her knowledge regarding Italy was limited. The sights, the sounds, the smells..... Psykhe wrinkled her nose in slight disgust, but that didn't stop her curiosity from running away with itself. While it was her duty to maintain that the group remain safe and out of trouble, she felt that on this world it should probably be the other way around.

Their group had been tasked with locating their remaining missing male member of the group. And apparently he was in a place on Earth a few of them were familiar with. The necklace wrapped around the neck of Cal was to be their item to locate this man called Vale, and within Psy's pocket were the shrunken version of the royal's weapons. Near her she could hear Cal call someone on his phone, but she wasn't particularly paying attention. Yes, she had learned what a cellular device was. They were everywhere on this planet and apparently something everyone had to have. Although in her studies she didn't understand why they needed it. Did it deliver waves of health into their nervous system that prolonged their life? Why declare they would die without it otherwise? Such was a saying she wondered about briefly before her gaze flickered from one store to another.

Moving away from the group she pressed her nose up against the glass of a clothing store. Her eyes focused on the dresses displayed within the windowcase before her eyes went beyond and examined the humans of the world. There were a few standing in front of a table speaking with a lady behind a machine and others flicked through clothes trying to find something they liked or more than likey could afford. No matter the planet, Psy did learn that money was always an issue to be dealt with.

Vaguely her mind registered that the person on the phone was the one they were looking for, but... what was that vendor over there selling? Moving away from the group further Psy followed after a family with two children as they bought some type of frozen food for their children to delight in before moving on. Psy stopped in front of the vendor peering down into the cart curiously. Buckets were filled with something that looked frozen and smelled... cold. The vendor before her did not seem too happy with her presence asking her something harshly in Italian. Psy straightened, staring at him curiously. He quieted before asking her again with less patience than before. Psykhe had no idea what he was saying. "You smell," was her response as she shrugged and turned away. Behind her she could hear the man yell something about a damned tourist and believed the vendo was probably damned as well for appearing so rude.

"I am not going far Feli!" Psykhe called over her shoulder pausing in front of another store that sold scarves and shawls alone. The colors were beautiful, but why was everything inside? Lightly she tapped on the glass, understanding its utilization, but wondering why it was needed everywhere.... Frowning she eventually made her way back to the group staring down at the cellphone in Cal's hand as a voice spoke from it followed by the royals responses. Weird.

"Do we know where he is yet?" While she was eager to explore she also knew that they needed to find Vale. "After we find him can we go inside of one of those places? Those stores? Why are te majority of your stores inside? Why not outside like the smelly man and is cart of cold treats?" Psy asked no one in particular turning around again to stare down the line of shops and restaurants. It was... interesting. "I think the only thing I dislike is the smell," Psy added cocking her head to the side while she continued to stare at nothing in particular.

═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC: //

███ █▐│██ ║▌███ █▐│██ ║▌███ █▐│██ ║▌███ █▐│██ ║▌

22,825 Points
    • Alchemy Level 10 100
    • Falling For You 25
    • Married 100
    User Image
    User Image

• Eyes following the paper puppets while they went towards the desk, Styxx lifted his eyes until he could see the books placed on the surface, the spells the young girl had been working on. A spell had one of the books hovering above the table then making its way to his hands. A glance at the page had his eyebrows arching slightly in surprise. The spell was advanced , even for mages, but then perhaps he shouldn't have been surprised that Eleanora would have attempted to master this one. While he may not spend a lot of time around the girl, he suspected that she was always trying to find a way to make her puppets stronger and last longer in the fights. That, and the fact that she already mastered a few of the advanced spells a few levels below this one, and learning this one would be quite an achievement for a child like her.

As the silence stretched on for another few seconds while he skimmed the page in front of him, he realized that the puppeteer had not, and probably would not, answer his second question. And that was an answer in itself. "Do you want to work on this spell together?" Styxx made his offer after studying her a few seconds longer. She needed something to take her mind off of the loss of Obelia. Sitting in a corner and brooding, allowing whatever emotions she was feeling to just consume her as she replayed the night over and over again, maybe even wondering how she could have stopped it, or thinking that if she was closer to Obelia she could have somehow saved the assassin's life was a pointless exercise. It wouldn't change anything. No matter which scenario she envisioned and how the end result played out in her head, when she finally decided to walk out of her room Obelia would still be dead. She wasn't coming back. And even if they could raise her from the dead, what was the point? It was only adding salt to the wound, a bitter reminder of what she couldn't have. It was better she remember the assassin by finishing the job they had to do.

Did Styxx ever attempt to do the spell Eleanor was currently planning on doing? No, but that wouldn't stop him from giving it a try. He already had the basic groundwork for this spell mastered: it was the transfer of a soul from one body to another and if he were lucky, that would be an almost nightly occurrence with him. But to do the same thing without any contact and transfer the soul to a body other than himself? That was a challenge he was looking forward to. Maybe it would even help him with his other project… "Just think how surprised Mikhail will be when you show him a new and improved Elsa." His eyes fell on the smaller puppets that were wandering around the room. Surly she wasn't thinking of putting the wolf soul into one of the smaller puppets… and wasn't the cat doll her favourite? Where was that doll anyway? Styxx would have thought she would have been squeezing the life…. stuffing? …. out of it. "From the number of books it looks like you've been at this for a while. Now's the time to master it. Obelia was driven to defeat that strange speaking mage. Mastering this spell will bring you one step closer to finishing the job for her."

Standing with the magic book in hand, Styxx wandered over to the desk, placing the book back on the table and scanning the room for the cat doll. Was that a tail sticking out from under the pillows? "Whatever you're feeling -- fear, anger, sadness -- use it to your advantage. You can control it; it's not the other way around. It'll make you stronger. Both you and Elsa" Turning to look at the girl once more, he made a motion indicating that she should get to her feet. If he accomplished anything else tonight, it would be to see Eleanora back to her old self and trying to annoy him with the puppets. Now they were just there, guarding, protecting, watching. Vexing (though Styxx couldn't believe he was making that admission). They all knew going into this that there was a chance that something could happen to one or all of them. Grieve, use the death as an inspiration to get stronger, and the next time they faced the Royals, they wouldn't be defeated as easily. Of that he was certain.

Ꮗith: Eleanora tab tab ℒocation: Eleanora's room tab tab ℳood: Calm

• Ꮋunger: ██████████ 70%
    Ꮋealth: ██████████ 66%

ɪɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀʏ
    Quiver: 85% Full; Arrows: 17/20
    Daggers x2
    Spell Book
    Ring - tracks other Riders.

ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ᴀʀʀᴏᴡs
    OOC

CatCAR's Partner In Crime

Obsessive Lunatic

19,775 Points
    • Peoplewatcher 100
    • Elocutionist 200
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    User ImageUser Image

LOCATION *// Noa's School tab WITH *// Noa tab MOOD *// Who Knows?
                                              tab tab HAIR COLOR *// Dark Brown tab STATUS *// Healthy
                                              Out Of Character *// This post was so hard to write. Omg Mali. Killing me here.

the changing hair color gif was made by esude; steal and I will hunt you down and hurt you

Content for the moment to leave Noa to her memory, Mali took the chance to study the room they were in. Sector thirteen children spent half their day in rooms look this? How dreadful! Clasping her hands together, Mali thanked her lucky stars that she was born in Hentor. At least it wasn't boring there! Giving a light shudder, Mali set her gaze back on Noa. Better to study her than the room. Short pink? hair - though the bun part didn't seem like it would be as short - was the biggest difference between the person standing before her and paintings from Hentor. The clothes were the second. If only she had thought to bring a magic outfit for Noa too! Might as well just give the lot of them some. She was taking them all back at the end though. The other lost royal would be without one too... well, didn't matter much - they already blended in to this world, which was why Mali gave them out in the first place!

Noa returned from the world of memories, looking rather dizzy, pale, and confused. Mali kept her smile in place, mentally prepared to handle anything Noa threw out at her. There was no way, however, to prepare for unfamiliar names. "Showa? No clue? That what?" The thanks was confusing, but Rudolph's training had her blurting out "Welcome!" anyway. As Noa headed for the door she tossed out more unfamiliar words. She'd have to ask Short later what they meant. Seniors? Juniors? Were they a sort of ranking system, maybe? ... why did a school have a ranking system? Sounded very military! Was Hentor school like this too? She'd have to ask Psykhe that! Would she even know, though? Maybe Rudolph would be better.

Moving forward, Mali stepped right up close to Noa, the smile back. "No joke! You, princess! Other world - Hentor. Come I have, to fetch! You! Special gem inside, sparks! Er, lightning! Surely notice weird happenings have you?" Not giving Noa a chance to answer, Mali tapped a few feet backward throwing her hands up into the air. "Proof!" Every single desk and chair in the room lifted, spinning in midair. "Proof of truth - so come!" Dropping the desks and chairs back down, Mali clasped her hands - behind her, this time. "Take you back to real home! Take you back to past, so you remember! So you save loved place! Oh, time to say goodbye, you have."

Mali was a bit worried about giving that time, but if she gave it, then maybe Noa would come along easier? Mali hoped so. "Sho- er..." Names! She had to remember their names! Furrowing her brows, Mali dug through her memory, determined to dig out their names. "Kyrin... Danni... Fel... no, Feli! ... Red-headed tem-Cal! cifer? Will used-to-be-blind-now-no-longer. Magic, that! Uh, Ani something. Your betrothed!" Should she have tossed that out right here and now? Well, too late to take it back! "Not so good with names, I be. Other one I miss, but he being fetched too so not enough time to know his name for remembering! All them same boat as you, not alone in this!" Mali wasn't quite sure if this listing would help out all, but maybe it would? She could only wait and see.

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff