Beloved Pup

9,850 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Aliceingoth

User Image

She's not actually floating, just kinda.. bending her knee's/bouncing. lol
I got it from an artist here on Gaia, but don't recall her username.. and I think she closed for a while.
Sorries
iiCelestial F O X
Pelliwag

Hey Pelli, I Want Art!
      Username: iiCelestial F O X
      Art Type: Cell Shade
      What You'd Like Drawn (refs, tekteks, etc.): This is Miyu And This is Tai
      Payment Offered:All the Gold i have 2,187,175 >.<
      Details:No one Really likes to draw my Siblings and I need one picture of them together doing Sibling stuff.
      Miyu is about 23 years old Tai is 21, Miyu is Energetic And Tai is more mellow and relaxed so something that Shows her Trying to push his buttons or something would be adorable ( Like the classic Pinching cheeks the pull smile) They are both my babies in a since and I would love to see you draw them ^.^
      If you need to know more please let me know!

EDIT:
I know your slots are full I just filled this out so I can stalk the thread and stuffz until your slots are open once more MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA -Coughs-

D'aww, those are cute characters <3 Oh man, I can't get over his collar. I want a jacket like that.

Hey, wait, can we do an art trade instead?
Because, then, I could fit you in without letting everyone else down.
In which case, do you think it'd be possible for you to draw these two together? : Markus and The Prince ... (And here's a shamefully unfinished pic of both of them)

Markus is usually kind of easygoing while being rather adventurous. He is very morally centered though, and if he fells injustice is being done he will gladly take to the streets. However, he rushes into things and lets himself get bothered too easily. The Prince, on the other hand, is actually a very androgynous-looking genetically modified girl. She's narcissistic, but fun and full of energy- yet also an all-out sociopath. For whatever reason, they usually kind of get along though. You could draw them fighting or hanging out or really whatever you want, as long as it's not romantic in any way.

If you don't want to do a trade, that's ok though, >.>
Serene Despair
Pelliwag
It's Sonneth, right? Hmm, I like her. I'll try to think of some suggestions though.
Awesome, we're twins now~
User Image

Yes lol, how'd you find out her name?
Also.. were sorta twins..
Your a raptor of sorts, and I'm a Gorgosaurus, MUCH larger than you would be razz

Oh, I just meant we're dino-buddies. Yeah, gorgosaurus was a lot bigger. Deinonychus are the ones from Jurassic Park, so while they're decently sized, it's a big jump.

And there's a link in your sig. =P Sorry for stalking it.
Serene Despair
Aliceingoth

Nevermind I Found the Pixel shop! its open ~ :3

Beloved Pup

9,850 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Pelliwag
Oh, I just meant we're dino-buddies. Yeah, gorgosaurus was a lot bigger. Deinonychus are the ones from Jurassic Park, so while they're decently sized, it's a big jump.

And there's a link in your sig. =P Sorry for stalking it.
User Image

omgosh i totally forgot that was there!!
xD
Smoooooth me, smooooth.
Ugh I need to find someone who just out of free time wants to redesign/revamp Sonneth..
I need her humanoid form to be dressed more.. dragon'ly. and fantasy'y. Not like a succubus. >,<

Conservative Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Pelliwag
iiCelestial F O X
Pelliwag

Hey Pelli, I Want Art!
      Details:No one Really likes to draw my Siblings and I need one picture of them together doing Sibling stuff.
      Miyu is about 23 years old Tai is 21, Miyu is Energetic And Tai is more mellow and relaxed so something that Shows her Trying to push his buttons or something would be adorable ( Like the classic Pinching cheeks the pull smile) They are both my babies in a since and I would love to see you draw them ^.^

EDIT:
I know your slots are full I just filled this out so I can stalk the thread and stuffz until your slots are open once more MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA -Coughs-

D'aww, those are cute characters <3 Oh man, I can't get over his collar. I want a jacket like that.

In which case, do you think it'd be possible for you to draw these two together? : Markus and The Prince ... (And here's a shamefully unfinished pic of both of them)

Markus is usually kind of easygoing while being rather adventurous. He is very morally centered though, and if he fells injustice is being done he will gladly take to the streets. However, he rushes into things and lets himself get bothered too easily. The Prince, on the other hand, is actually a very androgynous-looking genetically modified girl. She's narcissistic, but fun and full of energy- yet also an all-out sociopath. For whatever reason, they usually kind of get along though. You could draw them fighting or hanging out or really whatever you want, as long as it's not romantic in any way.

Wait..... so if I do an art trade does that still mean I get to be a millionaire?!
iiCelestial F O X
Pelliwag
iiCelestial F O X
Pelliwag

Hey Pelli, I Want Art!

EDIT:

Wait..... so if I do an art trade does that still mean I get to be a millionaire?!

A double millionaire, apparently. cool

Conservative Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Pelliwag

Buuuuuuuttttt..... that also means your snatching away my first Art of the Year .....
HMMMMMMMMMMMMN!!!!!
Meh Why not.... i'll do it.... congratz... you took my first Art of the year on this whole art trade thinger... >.>
iiCelestial F O X
Pelliwag

Buuuuuuuttttt..... that also means your snatching away my first Art of the Year .....
HMMMMMMMMMMMMN!!!!!
Meh Why not.... i'll do it.... congratz... you took my first Art of the year on this whole art trade thinger... >.>

That was my mission after all! *rubs palms together evilly*

Conservative Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Pelliwag
iiCelestial F O X
Pelliwag

HMMMMMMMMMMMMN!!!!!

THE TRUTH COMES OUT AFTER ALL!
So is it full body to full body waist up to waist up? Or what are you wanting to do for this art trade?

Vicious Lover

Pelliwag

ohh thank-you, i'd really appreciate that!

anyways, how is everyone?
iiCelestial F O X
Pelliwag
iiCelestial F O X
Pelliwag

HMMMMMMMMMMMMN!!!!!

THE TRUTH COMES OUT AFTER ALL!
So is it full body to full body waist up to waist up? Or what are you wanting to do for this art trade?

Muahahahahaha!

Ah, it doesn't really matter to me. I pretty much always do full body, and I think I will on this one no matter what. But if you'd feel more comfortable doing waist-up, I'd be ok with that. Lol now I realize I'm going to have to take all of my own advice that I gave to you in your thread. xD

Conservative Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Pelliwag

Muahahahahaha!

Ah, it doesn't really matter to me. I pretty much always do full body, and I think I will on this one no matter what. But if you'd feel more comfortable doing waist-up, I'd be ok with that. Lol now I realize I'm going to have to take all of my own advice that I gave to you in your thread. xD

Soooooo You'd Accept like thigh up then?
Mmkay .....
I guess I should stop playing Minecraft now and get started....

Conservative Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Pelliwag

I Hope I didn't Murder Both of your OC's In my drawing but this is a WIP Let Me know if i should change anything before I start to color it >.<
User Image

I know it shows a bit big here but here is a link

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas