Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Gekko

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

▐ ⋮ Feuilleton (FOI-i-ton): A leaf of paper
                                              ▐ ⋮ Graphics by La Petite Corsaire
                                              ▐ ⋮ Images from public domain
                                              ▐ ⋮ Current artists: La Petite Corsaire, Hanasaur, Pelliwag
                                              ▐ ⋮ Shop status: Open, not hiring

Tipsy Gekko

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

GENERAL
                                                ▐ ⋮ Follow the ToS
                                                ▐ ⋮ Be respectful, no exceptions
                                                ▐ ⋮ Artists have the right to refuse your orders
                                                ▐ ⋮ New rules may come later

ORDERING
                                                ▐ ⋮ Please don't be vague
                                                ▐ ⋮ Check slots before ordering
                                                ▐ ⋮ Use the order form provided by the artist
                                                ▐ ⋮ Make sure you check the artists' individual rules
                                                ▐ ⋮ New rules may come later

Tipsy Gekko

▐ ⋮ 12/29/13 Construction began
                                            ▐ ⋮ 01/02/14 Feuilleton officially opened!
                                            ▐ ⋮ 00/00/00 announcement here

Tipsy Gekko

HIATUS.

Howdy howdy, bbycakes. I am La Petite Corsaire. You can call me Petite, Corsaire, Pirate, LPC,
                                            or anything else you might like to call me. So long as it's nice, of course. Just not Peti. Don't call
                                            me that. I'm the..owner? Would you call it that? I started up this little joint shop. I've had a couple
                                            freebie threads, and an art shop before, and decided to settle down and create my own.
                                            Note;; I can't do hats, or anything furry related (including ears). qwq

Ask me about RLC, they might be a possibility for those interested.

Petite Ours Blanc :: Little Polar Bear.

PRICES & SAMPLES
                                                ▐ ⋮ Samples
                                                ▐ ⋮ Single: Prices start at 100k
                                                ▐ ⋮ Couple: Prices start at 200k
                                                ▐ ⋮ Blinking: Bribe me
                                                ▐ ⋮ Bribe Items: User Image User Image User Image User Image or click the link for all the other items I'm wanting

REGULAR SLOTS
                                                ▐ ⋮ lylatay, pg.4
                                                ▐ ⋮ Prismatix, pg.4
                                                ▐ ⋮ Stada, pg.7
                                                ▐ ⋮ Celeste Haliburton, pg.7
                                                ▐ ⋮ closed

BRIBE SLOTS
                                                ▐ ⋮ KrissAnn BK, pg.4
                                                ▐ ⋮ K i t t y cups, pg.8
                                                ▐ ⋮ open

ORDER FORM
                                            [quote="La Petite Corsaire"][/quote][size=10]

[color=#5B626A][size=14]↪[/size][/color] [color=#5B626A][u][color=#7AA6CB]OH LPC, DO LOOK HERE[/color][/u][/color] [color=#5B626A][size=18]↙[/size][size=16]↙[/size][/color]
                                            [size=10][color=#7AA6CB][b]username[/b][/color]: [insert here]
                                            [color=#7AA6CB][b]reference[/b][/color]: [can be either the current avatar, or a tektek/img link.]
                                            [color=#7AA6CB][b]blinking?[/b][/color]: [yes or no]
                                            [color=#7AA6CB][b]extra[/b][/color]: [anything else you want me to know]
                                            [color=#7AA6CB][b]offer[/b][/color]: [how much you're offering][/size]
                                            [color=#5B626A]CAN I HAVE ART PLEASE?[/color]

Hello, everyone! I'm Pelli.
                                            I'm a firm believer in a case-by-case ordering system, so don't be afraid to talk to me.

I love drawing unique and interesting characters- if I like yours, I may accept even if slots are full. And if you're having trouble finding someone
                                            willing to draw your mech/furry/etc. character, I might open a slot for that too.
                                            I do couples, but I can't make them too kinky or sexual because this is gaia, and because I generally don't do that anyway.

Special slots are for waist-ups, busts and the like. A waist-up is half a figure, so half price. Busts, maybe around 200k. No headshots, I don't like those.

Produit de l'Ennui :: Product of Boredom

PRICES & SAMPLES
                                                ▐ ⋮ Samples
                                                ▐ ⋮ Chibi: 500k
                                                ▐ ⋮ Cell Shade: 1m
                                                ▐ ⋮ Animal: ~1m
                                                ▐ ⋮ Animations: Bribe, staring at 2m.
                                                ▐ ⋮ Bribe Items: Body mods and cool things.

REGULAR SLOTS

▐ ⋮ Dirge de Nemesis
                                                Pelliwag

Hey Pelli, I Want Art!
                                                    Username: Dirge de Nemesis
                                                    Art Type: Cell Shade
                                                    What You'd Like Drawn (refs, tekteks, etc.): [x] [x]
                                                    Payment Offered: 4 mil
                                                    Details: You can take out some items if it seems too cluttered. I just like the hat and coat.

Pelliwag

Hey Pelli, I Want Art!
                                                    Username: Dirge de Nemesis
                                                    Art Type: Cel Shade
                                                    What You'd Like Drawn (refs, tekteks, etc.): [x]
                                                    Payment Offered: 4 mil
                                                    Details: This is one of my rp characters. Didn't have another image to provide to you. Just tektek. He is a smartass. Be creative as much as you want.

▐ ⋮ wombat - i am

Hey Pelli, I Want Art!
                                                    Username: wombat - i am
                                                    Art Type: animal couple
                                                    What You'd Like Drawn (refs, tekteks, etc.): Okay! So I've been looking for someone who might be able to fill a art request for me. Basically, I'm looking for "couple" art of myself and partner - in animal form.

I'm wombat, he's chipmunk. I have an auburn red coat with blue eyes, while he has salt and pepper, with more pepper than salt, and blue eyes - a little lighter than mine. He's also tall and of a wiry build.

I don't have any art of us as animals (or at all haha), and a couple of ideas (but I'm open to suggestions) would be for say Chipmunk leaning on Wombat, or frolicking together in some way. Just, together? Its really open, lots of artistic freedom!
                                                    Payment Offered: 3mil // or 2.5mil and a profile? haha
                                                    Details: If you're interested in gg+profile, link to my shop with samples is in my sig xD

*11x17 @300ppi

▐ ⋮ Slick Southpaw

Hey Pelli, I Want Art!
                                                    Username:Slick Southpaw
                                                    Art Type: cell
                                                    What You'd Like Drawn (refs, tekteks, etc.): Slick and Jor gallery

Jor's gallery

Payment Offered:3 mil gold for a fullbody with my oc Slick the faun and Jor the irritating incarnation of Jormagund?
                                                    Details: these guys have been bros forever. Slick's a hairy muscular half giant faun (he's 6ft 10inches tall) who's a warrior beserker type fighter and Jor is a sassy talking snake who loves sweets and cooked meals.
                                                    they're partners in crime, be it murdering evil blokes (with Jor eating the evidence), stealing lady lingerie, or Slick jamming on his axe guitar to some epic nordic ballads and Jor rockin out to his music

slick is supah muscular and hairy and broad shoulders

▐ ⋮ Gendocide
                                                Hey Pelli, I Want Art!

Username:Gendocide
                                                    Art Type:Either Cell Shade or Chibi - I love both!
                                                    What You'd Like Drawn (refs, tekteks, etc.):Couple art if at all possible - I didn't see it listed as something you wouldn't do
                                                    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. and User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

OR

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. and User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Payment Offered: 2mil + tip + probably some items
                                                    Details: You have freedom to have them however you want in whatever pose works best for you. You can remove any items that you find tedious as well.

▐ ⋮ Knight Captain Duckeh

SPECIAL SLOTS
                                                ▐ ⋮

ORDER FORM

[quote=Pelliwag][/Quote]
                                            [size=15][color=darkred][b]♕[/color] Hey Pelli, I Want Art! [color=darkred]♕[/b][/color][/size]
                                            [list][list][color=#875A5A][b]Username:[/b]
                                            [b]Art Type:[/b]
                                            [b]What You'd Like Drawn (refs, tekteks, etc.):[/b]
                                            [b]Payment Offered:[/b]
                                            [b]Details:[/b]
                                            [/color][/list][/list]

Lavish Glitch

hellooo !! my name is hanasaur nice to meet youuu ~ u v u
                                            u can call me hana or saur or anything you'd like ! i love nicknames and i'll probs give u one <3
                                            i'm super squishy and friendly, so you should chat with me so we can be bffs ~ ^ Q^
                                            i draw in my freetime sometimes i guess !?!? so you should let me draw your stuff * v *

i like drawing most things, i just don't do couples ; Q;
                                            i also do rlcs <:

Petite Souris :: Little Mouse

PRICES & SAMPLES

REGULAR SLOTS
                                                ▐ ⋮ user // page

BRIBE SLOTS

ORDER FORM
                                            [quote="Hanasaur"][/quote]
                                            [size=16][color=#875A5A]♕[/color][/size]▐ ⋮ [size=13]hey hanasaur ( ಠ◡ಠ )[/size]
                                            [list][list][size=10][b]username:[/b] (user)
                                            [b]i'd like a:[/b] (grabbag / chibi)
                                            [b]reference:[/b] (reference image please ! you may provide additional refs / a link to a thread in addition to the ref image)
                                            [b]additional info:[/b] (personality / a pose you'd like ! u v u)
                                            [b]offer:[/b] (25G / your bribe)[/size][/list][/list]

Tipsy Gekko

LINKS IN
                                                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops/a-joint-art-shop/t.89687533/][img]http://i.imgur.com/S0ef4FR.gif[/img][/url]

LINKS OUT
                                            Only taking banners sized 200x40 and 88x31.
                                                User Image

Tipsy Gekko

Tipsy Gekko

Tipsy Gekko

Tipsy Gekko

Tipsy Gekko

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash