Welcome to Gaia! ::

Noob

10,475 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
If I turn off exp share and go into battle, will EVs still go to others not in the battle?

and if one of my guys have pokerus will it still spread without the exp share on?

Devoted Tipper

9,400 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Invisibility 100

Noob

10,475 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Sanetii
yes
YOU d**k

6,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
TM46
If I turn off exp share and go into battle, will EVs still go to others not in the battle?

and if one of my guys have pokerus will it still spread without the exp share on?

If EXP. share is off, then EV's will NOT go to the other not in battle. Because if the EXP. share isn't giving EXP to others, it isn't going to give EV's.

PKRS will always spread with or without the EXP. Share. Well unless the spreadable period is over.
TM46

No. Any Pokemon that gains experience (or, for level 100s, otherwise would have) gains EVs for the battle.

Quote:

Pokerus spreading has nothing to do with EXP Share. It's either getting into a fight with an infected wild Pokemon, or being in the same active party as an infected Pokemon, that spreads it.

Now, if you have a Pokemon that has (or had) Pokerus, it will still double EVs that are gained because of EXP Share.

Noob

10,475 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
xDeathxxBeyondxxRealityx
TM46

If EXP. share is off, then EV's will NOT go to the other not in battle. Because if the EXP. share isn't giving EXP to others, it isn't going to give EV's.

PKRS will always spread with or without the EXP. Share. Well unless the spreadable period is over.
Thank you for answering biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces