Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Gaian

Alexi_Jameson
ymmij
I sign on and scan the forums for names I know sometimes xd And then that's usually when I end up posting.

Makes sense. whee Still got the good old classic look too. 3nodding I approve.
Lol, of course, I like this outfit rofl After I got hacked, it took a while, but I got the minis back to wear the outfit.
ymmij
So how's everyone been outside of Gaia stuff? xd
aquafire and I are finally getting married in april.

how about you?

Mind-boggling Entrepreneur

16,875 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Master Librarian 500
Alexi_Jameson
Virgil Rosenthal
yea lol, I have like 700m in pure right now xD

ROFL So do I. whee

Would you do 240 in all pure? I'd sell to you right now. I'm losing 40 mil on this but that's because of my own ********.

yea I can do all pure smile

Friendly Trader

Chaos Raver v2
new admins will do that

Yeah. >.>

Anyway, what have you been up to lately? Any new games you've been playing? Any new shows/anime you're watching?

Humble Bundle has a pretty good sale going on right now I think.

Dapper Gaian

Chaos Raver v2
ymmij

how about you?
Oh congrats! xd That's really great to hear. Certainly sounds like you guys have got your lives in order.

Friendly Trader

Virgil Rosenthal

Mkay cool. : ) I'll send them along. Hopefully I get something this weekend that makes up for losing the money. haha.

Mind-boggling Entrepreneur

16,875 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Master Librarian 500
Alexi_Jameson
Virgil Rosenthal

Mkay cool. : ) I'll send them along. Hopefully I get something this weekend that makes up for losing the money. haha.

hehe good luck! im sure you will ^.^

Dapper Gaian

Chaos Raver v2
ymmij

how about you?
Lol, nothing as exciting as marriage. Bought a condo a few years back and got into photography lately though.
Alexi_Jameson
Virgil Rosenthal
yea lol, I have like 700m in pure right now xD

ROFL So do I. whee

Would you do 240 in all pure? I'd sell to you right now. I'm losing 40 mil on this but that's because of my own ********.
losing 40m? rolleyes that doesn't sound like you. this another of those times we say we're losing just to seal a deal?

Friendly Trader

ymmij
Lol, of course, I like this outfit rofl After I got hacked, it took a while, but I got the minis back to wear the outfit.

Well I'm glad you got your Minis back. 3nodding What are you up to these days outside of Gaia?
ymmij
Chaos Raver v2
ymmij

how about you?
Lol, nothing as exciting as marriage. Bought a condo a few years back and got into photography lately though.
nice! where's the condo?

and man that reminds me. I still need to find a wedding photographer >.<

Friendly Trader

Chaos Raver v2
losing 40m? rolleyes that doesn't sound like you. this another of those times we say we're losing just to seal a deal?

I made 180 mil earlier so it's not a big deal. Pure is important for me right now since I want to buy some Plunder items. 3nodding

Also 40 mil is nothing nowadays. >.> It's like...one item. haha

Dapper Gaian

Alexi_Jameson
ymmij

Well I'm glad you got your Minis back. 3nodding What are you up to these days outside of Gaia?
Nothing too exciting. Just working and figuring out photography stuffs. Been trying to travel more. Planning to go to Australia next year sometime.
10 YEARS. Efffff. gonk

Sleep. All of you. Inside of eyelids look pretty.

Friendly Trader

ymmij
Nothing too exciting. Just working and figuring out photography stuffs. Been trying to travel more. Planning to go to Australia next year sometime.

Ooh Australia eh? I'd love to go there sometime. What makes you want to head over that way?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff