Welcome to Gaia! ::

Clean Gawker

adoption... is an option..

Friendly Shapeshifter

White Blank Page
SevenLegends
i have nothing wrong with womens rights, in situations with rape or a birth control defect there is the morning after pill, or better yet adoption, women have the right to have sex when ever and with whoever they want, i have a thing agents death of what i consider, the life of a baby, but if you want to drag womens rights into this, why dont we talk EQUAL rights? in a relationship, what if the man wants to keep the baby? it was their choice to have the sex and she got pregnant, they both have partal responsablilty

what the actual ********

"i have nothing wrong with womens rights" - so lets tell them what to do with their bodies anyway

"theres the morning after pill, or adoption"

"EQUAL rights' - yeah, dont tell women to do with their bodies and THEN we can talk equal rights.

if you talk about equal rights then we can all assume that men should get vasectomies or circumcisions because they just should!
because its so much safer and s**t.

you wanna tell us to keep babies, lets remove those testicles then.

okay i made this post to hear opinions and i gace mine, the somebody got attacked, and i helped defend them, then everyone started attacking me, so if you arnt going to stope here just to give your ******** opinion than leave, i am tired of mother ******** attacks.

Heroic Hero

SevenLegends
okay i made this post to hear opinions and i gace mine, the somebody got attacked, and i helped defend them, then everyone started attacking me, so if you arnt going to stope here just to give your ******** opinion than leave, i am tired of mother ******** attacks.

something just came up that goes perfectly to this

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

just gonna leave that there

In a relationship with Arcalentis

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150
Tch.... Pro-life. Because I actually know about abortions, thanks to all the research I've done. Too many diseases and s**t that happen... Plus, a doctor tried to make mom have an abortion when I was born, because he found an "anomaly" with me. It was a bill my dad hadn't paid..... And, a lot of times when doctors tell someone to get an abortion because of how their life might be in danger if their child is born, the abortion is actually more likely to kill the mother then the kid's birth is... In fact, that reference to Hitler was well placed, because it was in Nazi Germany that abortions really started... The idea being "kill all the undesirables"... It wasn't just the Jews that were killed, it was anyone who was deemed an undesirable... I don't see how hiding behind a "woman's right to decide what happens to her own body" justifies abortions because, a woman is not deciding things for her own body, she's deciding to kill another human being. There was a handbook out for a while explaining abortions, but it was discontinued... In the first three paragraphs, the word "murder" is used to describe abortions six times... Because that's basically what it is. By having an abortion, a woman is choosing to have another life murdered, which, in America, is actually against the Declaration of Independence. Y'know how people are supposed to have three unalienable rights? The right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness? Well, one of those rights is being taken away from innocent children... They're not being allowed to live... Sorry if I sound ranty, but I have very strong opinions about abortions... You'd be surprised the number of women who have died or gotten some rather nasty diseases because they chose to have their own baby aborted instead of just waiting for it to be born... If they didn't want the kid, the safer method of getting rid of it would've been to just wait for it to be born and then give it up for adoption. And as for the whole rape thing... s**t, my oldest sister was born because mom got raped and, instead of just hating her for what her father did, she actually decided to love and care for her. Y'know, there's this thing that can happen. A woman who gets pregnant cause she got raped could go from being a rape victim to a mommy, instead of just hating the father and hating the child.. I don't view babies as things that can be just thrown away if you don't want them. They aren't. They're actual living breathing being. And people who are trying to have abortions and crap are idiots who are trying to play god, even if they don't see it that way. Besides... Sis turned out to quite literally be an angel in every way... And a lot of people are happy to know her... When a woman's getting an abortion, she's not just killing a baby, she's killing someone who could become another person's friend. Or someone who might grow up to save lives. And people who want all babies to die are basically saying they want the future to die, because kids are the future. And before anyone starts trying to attack these opinions of mine, why don't you think about what might've happened if your mother had aborted you. Hmm? How would you feel about that? Would you like knowing your life was so worthless to her that she'd throw it away? Would you like knowing that you'd never get to know any of the people you might've known? Or what if their mothers had abortions? How'd you feel, thinking about what life might be like without any of the friends you have? Tch... And while you're at it, why don't you tell me what gives you the right to proclaim that those babies don't deserve the same chances you had?

Sparkly Vampire

choice, it depends if i got a girl pregnant i would definitely take the responsibility but theres the choice of not depends if the girl wants to or not razz

Sparkly Vampire

Mystiecat537
i read about that, but they were neutering guys aswell like criminals and people who did not cope with society so they wouldnt have kids because everything passes through dna its a crazy idea but weirdly its it sounds right in what scientist were trying to achieve by doing that. i think abortion is not murdering a person because its still not a developed human but getting a abortion really late thats really gruesome. as to your mom keeping your sister, well its all a matter of choice and thats what pro choice is about having the right to keep it or not

Hilarious Genius

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Timid 100
I agree that abortion should be abolished, but your comparison about Hitler is stupid, he put them i the concentration camps so he already took away their choice

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150
ZEF STYLE
Mystiecat537
i read about that, but they were neutering guys aswell like criminals and people who did not cope with society so they wouldnt have kids because everything passes through dna its a crazy idea but weirdly its it sounds right in what scientist were trying to achieve by doing that. i think abortion is not murdering a person because its still not a developed human but getting a abortion really late thats really gruesome. as to your mom keeping your sister, well its all a matter of choice and thats what pro choice is about having the right to keep it or not

Actually, most of that doesn't pass on to children unless you count being raised by people who teach them to do those things. And abortion is murdering a person, because you're basically saying that a child doesn't have the right to be born. It is murdering a person because you're choosing to take away the right a child has to live. Most people who are "Pro-Choice" are people who want everyone who have their kids aborted. That's what I hear these so called "Pro-Choice" people saying most of the time anyway. Most of the time, Pro-Choice seems to mean Pro-Abortion, which in turn basically means Pro-Murder. Tch, I have heard of people who get life insurance on babies and then murder them. Is it alright for them to do that because babies are undeveloped humans?

Nimble Bunny

8,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
I'm pro choice.
As in, You chose to have sex now deal with the ******** consequences.

Sparkly Vampire

Mystiecat537
ZEF STYLE
Mystiecat537

Actually, most of that doesn't pass on to children unless you count being raised by people who teach them to do those things. And abortion is murdering a person, because you're basically saying that a child doesn't have the right to be born. It is murdering a person because you're choosing to take away the right a child has to live. Most people who are "Pro-Choice" are people who want everyone who have their kids aborted. That's what I hear these so called "Pro-Choice" people saying most of the time anyway. Most of the time, Pro-Choice seems to mean Pro-Abortion, which in turn basically means Pro-Murder. Tch, I have heard of people who get life insurance on babies and then murder them. Is it alright for them to do that because babies are undeveloped humans?
i already put that im fine with having the responsibilities of taking care of a child hell my family would support me, but the choice is on the girl whether she wants to or no and how can you put life insurance on a unborn child?? killing the babie after its born thats cruel and what i was saying is that i find it ok to take the pills during the first trimesters not when its developed late abortions are gross, unless it was deformed i swear i think it would be better off not born than to live. these are my opinions we all got our own

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150
ZEF STYLE
Mystiecat537

i already put that im fine with having the responsibilities of taking care of a child hell my family would support me, but the choice is on the girl whether she wants to or no and how can you put life insurance on a unborn child?? killing the babie after its born thats cruel and what i was saying is that i find it ok to take the pills during the first trimesters not when its developed late abortions are gross, unless it was deformed i swear i think it would be better off not born than to live. these are my opinions we all got our own

Really? Where did you put that? And the choice on the girl is whether or not she wants to murder an unborn child. I never said that that life insurance was put in an unborn child. The thing I'm talking about is a guy who used to marry women and get them pregnant, then wait til after the baby was born before taking out a life insurance policy on it and then suffocating the child with a pillow to make it look like it hadn't been murdered. And sure, you might think it's fine to take those pills and that getting an early abortion is fine and all but, I disagree. It's pretty much the same as what that guy was doing, except one isn't getting life insurance for the kid, and they aren't waiting for it to be born. Also... I know a girl who literally has to live in a wheelchair, but she's an amazing person, and always seems so happy and nice. She has a life and friends despite that. Would you have had that chance taken away from her? And.. If you had been going to be born with a deformity of some kind, would you want to be killed because of that? It's easy to make choices like that if it's not yourself that'll die because of it...

Friendly Trader

******** you choice rofl

Blessed Phantom

Pro-choice all the way. Why is there even any other option?

Going to be less people resorting to government aid.
Going to be less kids growing up to be pieces of s**t.

The only thing that worries me about accessibility of abortion is that these whorish kids may end up feeling invincible. "Oh, I can ******** as much as I want and just have an abortion durdeederp." So, keeping a nice fat price tag on it helps.

Parents also need to start beating their kids again.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff