Total Votes:[ 27 ]
<<< << < 1 2 ... 188 189 190 191 ... 192 193 194 > »|

Deadly Gekko

21,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Pixitella
• idk either. I havent watched that latest one yet. surprised Last time I checked Grissom, Catherine, Warrick, Fishburne are gone.

Exactly. That's why I am really glad they are not together anymore and I hope they dont get back together ever.

omg! at least a teacher has never done that to my classmates.

It doesnt work every time but yeah it works at times. I'm lazy. x_x Haha

Yeah they are. x_x but eh. It's okay now. I dont have to deal with those kind of people anymore.

It's alright. surprised I understand. Just reply when you can silly.

Catherine and Nicky were always my favorite, so I don't want them gone! T wT

He just needs to go out and find himself a better girl! ;D

Well I took Honors and AP classes so there was rarely a time for just breaks. If a lot of students finished, we'd just move ahead. I guess in the easier classes the teachers didn't care if a student fell asleep but if you fall behind in one of those classes...Yeah, that can screw up the rest of the semester for you cause they moved fast. >_>;

I've tried and all it does it agitate me. xd I'm lazy but I like the way working out makes me feel. Gives me more energy, wakes me up, it's nice~

Well that's good! Cause those kind of people suck. D:<

I know, I just wanted to let ya know what was going on~ :3

GraspingLife's Significant Otter

Sexy Bear

12,275 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
*Squeaaak pecks her head*
I don't know If I'm late for celebration? gonk

Deadly Gekko

21,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Starzio BraveHeart

*Swats at you* D:< NO MORE CRACKERS FOR YOU!
For the ending of my first contest? Nawww, that's never too late! biggrin

GraspingLife's Significant Otter

Sexy Bear

12,275 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Lizardlea13
Starzio BraveHeart

*Swats at you* D:< NO MORE CRACKERS FOR YOU!
For the ending of my first contest? Nawww, that's never too late! biggrin

NOOOOO GIMME CRACKERS •>•
Ohhh, awesome *sites on your shoulder*
Sorry for not giving life signals, depression got me weak and im working a lot

Deadly Gekko

21,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Starzio BraveHeart
NOOOOO GIMME CRACKERS •>•
Ohhh, awesome *sites on your shoulder*
Sorry for not giving life signals, depression got me weak and im working a lot

THEN NO PECKING MY HEAD!!
So what have you been up to? :3 *gives a cracker*

Mad Cynic's Significant Otter

Star-Crossed Warrior

31,900 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Survivor 150
*Thwacks with magic stick*

Liberal Entrepreneur

If you'd like you can check out my auction here I dunno if you like my art style but thought I'd put a link.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-auctions/solo-hizzacked-art-aution-hb-700b-ab-added/t.94847507_1/

Sorry if I id this wrong o.o

Angelic Assailant

Lavish Lunatic

20,875 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
Lizardlea13
Art request!

Username: Vishkah.
Samples: Old sample [x]
Old samples (simple drawings): [x] [x]
Previous WIP [x]
Recent WIP/sketch: [x]
Most recent sample: [x]
Price range: How does 20-25bil sound for a waist-up (Including Lexi's wings, of course!)? I'd love to know what you think is fair.
Style: Bust or waist-up. All digital, hand-drawn with a tablet and Photoshop CS6.
Avatar/OC you'd like to draw: Lexi! I’d like to do a bust of Lexi in the style of my most recent sample in either black and white or with her classic color palette (black/white/red/porcelain, etc)

Hi, Lizardlea!

I just thought I'd quote you, since I'm interested in drawing some of your OCs, and I’d love it if you’d consider me for a commission! I think that I’m really getting a handle on my own style recently. As I’ve said, I’m particularly interested in doing a waist-up of Lexi (Either as a graphite-like drawing (black/white/grayscale, a la Sawasawa) or in Lexi's elegant color palette, (your call), in the style of my most recent sample, above (though obviously sleeker and more Lexi). Please do let me know if my style of art is something that interests you and if you’d like to commission me! If you think my prices are unreasonable, I'd be happy to negotiate. If you commission me, of course I’d be interested in doing more art for you in future. Let me know what you think!

Deadly Gekko

21,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Vishkah
Username: Vishkah.
Samples: Old sample [x]
Old samples (simple drawings): [x] [x]
Previous WIP [x]
Recent WIP/sketch: [x]
Most recent sample: [x]
Price range: How does 20-25bil sound for a waist-up (Including Lexi's wings, of course!)? I'd love to know what you think is fair.
Style: Bust or waist-up. All digital, hand-drawn with a tablet and Photoshop CS6.
Avatar/OC you'd like to draw: Lexi! I’d like to do a bust of Lexi in the style of my most recent sample in either black and white or with her classic color palette (black/white/red/porcelain, etc)

Hi, Lizardlea!

I just thought I'd quote you, since I'm interested in drawing some of your OCs, and I’d love it if you’d consider me for a commission! I think that I’m really getting a handle on my own style recently. As I’ve said, I’m particularly interested in doing a waist-up of Lexi (Either as a graphite-like drawing (black/white/grayscale, a la Sawasawa) or in Lexi's elegant color palette, (your call), in the style of my most recent sample, above (though obviously sleeker and more Lexi). Please do let me know if my style of art is something that interests you and if you’d like to commission me! If you think my prices are unreasonable, I'd be happy to negotiate. If you commission me, of course I’d be interested in doing more art for you in future. Let me know what you think!

Oooh! I really love the style of that most recent sample, she looks so pretty! I'd love to give you 23bil for a waist-up of Lexi. I tend to prefer color even if it's minimalistic so I like the sound of her with the classic color palette. smile

(I apologize in advance for slow replies, my finals are coming up very soon so I've been super busy! gonk )

Lavish Lunatic

20,875 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
Lizardlea13
Oooh! I really love the style of that most recent sample, she looks so pretty! I'd love to give you 23bil for a waist-up of Lexi. I tend to prefer color even if it's minimalistic so I like the sound of her with the classic color palette. smile

(I apologize in advance for slow replies, my finals are coming up very soon so I've been super busy! gonk )

Excellent! It'd be my absolute pleasure and I'm looking forward to this one. I'll get started on a sketch for you to approve right away. I love Lexi's color palette anyway, it's so striking and monochromatic - I'm a sucker for those striking red lips and that sweeping, long black hair, which is why I wanted to draw her the most.

Thank you so much! I think I'm just starting to get a handle on the style I like to draw in, so that's what this drawing is going to most closely resemble. I was originally planning on joining your contest, but I might not be around for a few months around the end of the contest to see the results (and I didn't want to just disappear). I'm so happy you decided to commission me!

Remember that I never mind if you're late to reply - ever[/o]. I completely understand that we all have lives. I don't want to add any extra stress to your plate, especially when you're commissioning me to draw one of your characters.

Deadly Gekko

21,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Vishkah
Excellent! It'd be my absolute pleasure and I'm looking forward to this one. I'll get started on a sketch for you to approve right away. I love Lexi's color palette anyway, it's so striking and monochromatic - I'm a sucker for those striking red lips and that sweeping, long black hair, which is why I wanted to draw her the most.

Thank you so much! I think I'm just starting to get a handle on the style I like to draw in, so that's what this drawing is going to most closely resemble. I was originally planning on joining your contest, but I might not be around for a few months around the end of the contest to see the results (and I didn't want to just disappear). I'm so happy you decided to commission me!

Remember that I never mind if you're late to reply - ever. I completely understand that we all have lives. I don't want to add any extra stress to your plate, especially when you're commissioning me to draw one of your characters.

Oh my goodness, you're making me so excited with how excited you sound to draw her! emotion_bigheart

Drawing in different styles in fun but it's always awesome to find your own, personal art style. smile I still have several trades open after my last contest ended over a month ago -- I have no problem with someone disappearing. I'll keep those trades open for a year if that's how long it takes. But it's all up to you, you can stay here with the request or enter some into the contest. It's all awesome to me!

I always like to give a forewarning in advance just in case, some people think slow replies are because I've lost interest when it's really just because I'm busy. >_>;

Blessed Gaian

Lizardlea13
Art request!

Username: Banbanana
Samples: Link
Price range: 8-10b / chibi
Style: Chibi fullbody
Avatar/OC you'd like to draw: Cant Decide XP

Lavish Lunatic

20,875 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
Lizardlea13
Oh my goodness, you're making me so excited with how excited you sound to draw her! emotion_bigheart

Drawing in different styles in fun but it's always awesome to find your own, personal art style. smile I still have several trades open after my last contest ended over a month ago -- I have no problem with someone disappearing. I'll keep those trades open for a year if that's how long it takes. But it's all up to you, you can stay here with the request or enter some into the contest. It's all awesome to me!

I always like to give a forewarning in advance just in case, some people think slow replies are because I've lost interest when it's really just because I'm busy. >_>;

She’s gorgeous, what can I say. Every time I see a pretty female character in a long dress, corset or pretty outfit, some part of me just goes “Yesss!”.

I agree, I've been trying on a few different things and playing around, but it's nice to get in touch with what you like. I've always liked fashion sketches and elegant, monochromatic images. I also love watercolors and Japanese woodblock prints, but that's just not something I can see myself doing, at least not for a long while! I think having a tablet is proving extremely convenient. It's amazing having a pencil with every single color, an eraser and endless paper all in one thing. XD

As for whether I enter your contest or stay in the art request thread, I hope you don’t mind if I stay here! emotion_kirakira I tried entering Razumi’s contest a little while ago and it was amazing how every time I submitted a WIP for a character how my tablet and computer would suddenly decide to need repairs, and that deadline would seem to loom that extra bit closer. I also found (I know this makes no sense at all) that I felt like I had to draw everyone, especially since sometimes every entrant picks one character. I think it’s nice that this way I get to choose one character I like in particular and focus on them.

I think I understand what you mean. I think that people sometimes just expect that other people will respond as fast as you will, or because they have no involvement in your life, they don’t really have a sense that there’s a lot going on and that you can only really pop in or write replies for short periods of time.

Thanks again for commissioning me! I know that not many people would consider it, considering how few things I have in my current style. I’m going to do my best and hopefully you love it and she looks gorgeous.

Deadly Gekko

21,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Vishkah
She’s gorgeous, what can I say. Every time I see a pretty female character in a long dress, corset or pretty outfit, some part of me just goes “Yesss!”.

I agree, I've been trying on a few different things and playing around, but it's nice to get in touch with what you like. I've always liked fashion sketches and elegant, monochromatic images. I also love watercolors and Japanese woodblock prints, but that's just not something I can see myself doing, at least not for a long while! I think having a tablet is proving extremely convenient. It's amazing having a pencil with every single color, an eraser and endless paper all in one thing. XD

As for whether I enter your contest or stay in the art request thread, I hope you don’t mind if I stay here! emotion_kirakira I tried entering Razumi’s contest a little while ago and it was amazing how every time I submitted a WIP for a character how my tablet and computer would suddenly decide to need repairs, and that deadline would seem to loom that extra bit closer. I also found (I know this makes no sense at all) that I felt like I had to draw everyone, especially since sometimes every entrant picks one character. I think it’s nice that this way I get to choose one character I like in particular and focus on them.

I think I understand what you mean. I think that people sometimes just expect that other people will respond as fast as you will, or because they have no involvement in your life, they don’t really have a sense that there’s a lot going on and that you can only really pop in or write replies for short periods of time.

Thanks again for commissioning me! I know that not many people would consider it, considering how few things I have in my current style. I’m going to do my best and hopefully you love it and she looks gorgeous.

Oh I love pretty female characters in long dresses. I'm not very girly myself but I just lovelovelove dresses! X3 <3

I love watercolors as well -- but I can't use watercolors to save my life. I get things too wet or try to continue before everything dries. It just doesn't work for me. I always wanted a tablet but I just don't have the time to draw any more. Too much work with my classes. ; w;

Oh I don't mind! If I didn't want people to put requests in here, I'd close the thread. Haha, I've had a few people tell me they want to try and draw a lot of my characters, three people have already drawn several of them which is always amazing to me. It's all up to you either way, I can't force you to do anything~

Some people definitely think that way. I haven't met very many of them, but they exist and they just make everyone feel very guilty all the time.

Well thank you for dropping in here! smile I'm sure I'll love it~ <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces