Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Friend

5,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Timid 100
  • Full closet 200
I just finished Black Butler, which I enjoyed, but I'm at a loss at what I should watch next.
I don't care if I have to watch something subbed or dubbed, so feel free to suggest animes without an english dub.

A few other animes that I enjoy regardless of if I am still watching them are...

Darker than Black
Fullmetal Alchemist
Death Note
Samurai Champloo
Trigun
Soul Eater
Elemental Galade
Cowboy Bebop
Elfen Lied

Hopefully that will give an okay idea on what I like.

Horridon's Spouse

Romantic Shapeshifter

Madoka Magica, Sword Art Online, Detective Conan

Shoujo Krampus

38,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Magical Gems 500
SatansTeaParty
I just finished Black Butler, which I enjoyed, but I'm at a loss at what I should watch next.
I don't care if I have to watch something subbed or dubbed, so feel free to suggest animes without an english dub.

A few other animes that I enjoy regardless of if I am still watching them are...

Darker than Black
Fullmetal Alchemist
Death Note
Samurai Champloo
Trigun
Soul Eater
Elemental Galade
Cowboy Bebop
Elfen Lied

Angel Beats, Clannad, Clannad After Story, D. Gray-Man, Tiger and Bunny.

Look up anime websites, Might find some that are good even if they might be english subbed.
SatansTeaParty
Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni

Invisible Fatcat

5,700 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
SatansTeaParty

Darker than Black
Fullmetal Alchemist
Death Note
Samurai Champloo
Trigun
Soul Eater
Elemental Galade
Cowboy Bebop
Elfen Lied

Nice list, I have enjoyed/seen most of them on there. I would suggest...Blue Exorcist, Gurren Lagann, Fate Zero, Hunter x Hunter 2011, and Durarara.

Dapper Gaian

kenichi history's strongest disciple

Floppy Sex Symbol

7,500 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I enjoy your username.

Anddd, as a person heavily obsessed with full metal alchemist, might I suggest d.gray man? It looks to take place during the same era and has very similar science-meets - magic qualities that I liked.

Also, ergo proxy. I've only seen 4 episodes. But it's very dark like Elfen lied.

That's all I can think of now though.

Lonely Phantom

10,000 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Tipsy 100
  • Invisibility 100
Im gonna sort out all of the lists of animes ive ever watched but try Higurashi no naku koro ni (when they cry)

Distinct Genius

5,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Attack on Titan? I'm not really sure.

mv 's Problem

Spicy Dog

17,325 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Timid 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
          Blue Exorcist
          Gintama
          Katekyo Hitman Reborn

Timid Friend

5,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Timid 100
  • Full closet 200
Chiisana Tantei

chatta365

Cipheron

aldrinlikeskitties

KingOfAmarillo

HalleHariElricMuahh

Awakening With Sirens

Phantasm1313

Ryumance

I apologize for logging off not long after posting this, but thank you all for the suggestions. I'll definitely give these animes a try.

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

12,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
One piece is an absolutely excellent anime and one of the best in my opinion. You should definitely give it a try and make sure you watch the Funimation English dub as the other versions are inferior. Enjoy!

Genius

google is there for a reason

Frozen Bard

18,150 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Team Carl 200
  • Team Devin 200
Ayakashi: Samurai Horror Tales: Old traditional horror tales of Japan made into animation.

Blood +

Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge: About a boy whose ancestor was a killer and he inherited said killers powers and weapon and a girl whose hair keeps on growing and is almost impossible to cut. Together they fight enemies who want to kill the girl with their own killer goods.

Dog Days : fantasy, adventure, fighting, Oh did I mention doggy ears and tails?

Gosick: mystery and the unlocking of the tricks to magic

Inuyasha

Jigoku Shoujo Ai: A girl named Ai is tasked with forcibly taking people into hell by the request of other humans. How do they request, since it is modern day, of course it is through the internet

Jing: king of bandits: fantasy and adventure, interesting art and aesthetics

Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita: The world of the humans is ending and the era of the magical fairy elves begins. A human girl is tasked with the job of being a sort of ambassador for the humans to these elves.

Kemono no Soja: fantasy, serious, lots of fighting

Kingdom: Historical, lots of fighting and war,

Magi: 1001 arabian nights inspiried adventure..

Mnemosyne: Immortal humans fighting those who would do any horrific thing to obtain immorality as well. Very adult

Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo?: Three extraordinary teens from our world are summond to particpate in fighting games in another world. But they are gonna do it their way.

Moribito: fantasy, serious, nature

Noein: sci-fi and alternate realities

Otome Yokai Zakuro: Fantasy with a meiji era backdrop, the heroines have doggy ears heart

Penguindrum: Future, aliens, dystopia, family

Rurouni Kenshin: Meiji Era, fighting, lots of it. And comedy

Tenkuu no Escaflowne: mecha with fantasy

Tsukihime: About a female vampire and a boy who can cut through almost anything

Tsuritama: Humanoid come to a fishing village to learn how to fish in order to stop something terrible from happeing. Very Happy go lucky.

Vampire Hunter D

Shapeshifter

Blood +, it's amazing anime. InuYasha is a great Anime too. Oh and have you watched Black Butler 2?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff