Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey there, I've always been into the feedee lifestyle. I love it, even though I don't have a feeder and I'm left feeding myself.

That's okay for now though. I love the eating, and I love the growth! smile

A few months ago I started working from home, which has been amazing... I live right across the street from a grocery store and a pizza place, so basically I can eat whatever I want whenever. And I do! Since I started I have basically never been anything less than stuffed to bursting at all times.

Of course, I am ballooning!

I hope I can get a feeder before I get too too fat on my own, but it is a lot of fun and I'm not slowing down. Anyone else into the feederism lifestyle?

Receiver

User Image
what the ********, man

Divorced Datemate

4,625 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
emotion_puke
Oh god. gonk
eating yourself to death is a more acceptable lifestyle than being homosexual
Pirate Flynn

I don't want to eat myself to DEATH, just extreme obesity lol

Unforgiving Humorist

10,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
MintHat91
Pirate Flynn

I don't want to eat myself to DEATH, just extreme obesity lol

that's the same thing the homosexual said . "I don't wanna gay myself to DEATH, just to an extremely loose rectum" .

Enduring Codger

emotion_puke
x100
oh pal, I feel for you.
What is it about eating and getting fat that appeals to you?

Angielaa's King

Professional Humorist

I love eating just as much as the next guy, but come on OP. If you don't eat in moderation, you wont live long enough to sample every delicacy. At least tell me you exercise regularly if you're eating without counting calories or watching cholesterol or sodium intake. gonk

Sparkly Admirer

21,800 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Lapin Patrol Mimosa: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
I personally wouldn't gain so much weight and here's my story:

I gained weight so fast when I got married. I wanna say at least 70 lbs worth within 1 year.

After I gained the weight, my body became extremely tired, I always became thirsty, and it was hell to exercise. I became miserable, there wasn't much I could do being with so much weight.

After 6 months, I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes. IT WAS TERRIBLE. Talk about having to take insulin everyday. I hated taking it and pricking my finger just to watch my blood sugar.

So, before you take that step, just think the causes of weight gain can do.

It took me almost 1 year to lose 40, I still got more to do, but I knew if I didn't lose the weight. My life was in danger.

Think well!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces