Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Being a indie non-conformist is good, because you can be your own person without conforming to others. Any comments?

Sugary Cat

By being a non-conformist you conform to being a non-conformist. neutral I don't know what 'Indie' is supposed to mean, probably an alternative lifestyle right? So you are conforming to an alternative lifestyle... alright.

5,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
MiameMiame
By being a non-conformist you conform to being a non-conformist. neutral I don't know what 'Indie' is supposed to mean, probably an alternative lifestyle right? So you are conforming to an alternative lifestyle... alright.

Indie is short for independent.

Sugary Cat

madame13
MiameMiame

Then you are conforming to an independent lifestyle. Whatever the hell that is supposed to mean.

5,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
MiameMiame
madame13
MiameMiame

Then you are conforming to an independent lifestyle. Whatever the hell that is supposed to mean.

Ok.

King Cutie-Pie

Quote:
because you can be your own person and conform to others
            x
            ...Then you wouldn't be a non-conformist?

5,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
The Earth King
Quote:
because you can be your own person and conform to others
            x
            ...Then you wouldn't be a non-conformist?

I edited what I said before. I meant to say without conforming.

Fashionable Bloodsucker

7,150 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
The SpellWeasells
I plan to blow up space.
Who's with me?

me

Hygienic Hunter

Rephrasing mah post:

If you try to be the opposite of whatever people are "conforming" to, then they're basically still the ones in control of your actions, y'know? Like, what if the new big trend happens to be something you enjoy? Are you going to stop doing it?

Just do what you want to do.

5,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PrinnyMartel

Rephrasing mah post:

If you try to be the opposite of whatever people are "conforming" to, then they're basically still the ones in control of your actions, y'know? Like, what if the new big trend happens to be something you enjoy? Are you going to stop doing it?

Just do what you want to do.

Yes. Because having Asperger's, I used to follow any trend people have. Now, I'm just sick of it.

Wealthy Businessman

MiameMiame
madame13
MiameMiame

non·con·form·ist (nnkn-fôrmst)
n.
1. One who does not conform to, or refuses to be bound by, accepted beliefs, customs, or practices.

I'm not even a non-conformist, but really, is this even a hard concept to grasp?? Apparently so.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff