Welcome to Gaia! ::

Astral Phantom

So I came across this manga and its actually not that bad. I looked more into it and it turns out its a freshly new anime released fall of last year. Isnt it cool!?!
So just wondering anybody else know about it to talk about it.

The animation is decent after all FUNimation supports it.
The plot isnt define yet for me since Ive only read to chapter 80 but there is alot going on and its shounen so yeah it keeps me interested. Manga is way better than the anime so far.

As for favorite character, Toki so funny and Yuuki kun is so adorable! heart and im starting to like code 5 with her past comrades. Seriously why are they all so good looking xp

8,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
Yuki is my favorite but I haven't started the manga yet. heart

Astral Phantom

I3ad Apple
Yuki is my favorite but I haven't started the manga yet. heart

Manga 1st cuz this anime is a bit diffrent by the order of things yet similiar.

Astral Phantom

Cant believe this manga doesnt have attention in Gaia. Oh well but its really great, anyone else read it or watched it?

Kawaii Shounen

I read the manga and for some reason lost interest.
Maybe I should try to watch the anime.

and I can't believe my mother liked the anime too

Astral Phantom

bittersweet music

It didnt at first for me either but when they get stronger thats when I took interest. Sometimes I think Ogami should be protaganist instead of the girl. As for me, I didnt like the anime
Who knows, you might like the anime instead.

Kawaii Shounen

Harmonic Tune
bittersweet music

It didnt at first for me either but when they get stronger thats when I took interest. Sometimes I think Ogami should be protaganist instead of the girl. As for me, I didnt like the anime
Who knows, you might like the anime instead.

i can't stand the girl either
is weird, usually I prefer manga over anime.
but like everything, sometimes there are some exceptions

mv 's Problem

Spicy Dog

17,325 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Timid 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Not many people like Code:Breaker, but if I remember correctly one or two thread OPs tried talking about it.

My favorite characters are Yuki, Hitomi, and Yukihina emotion_bigheart

And omg, Sakura was annoying as hell.

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Ryumance
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
" Target acquired. "

»»» Yukihina was such a cutie. I really wish he'd had more of a role in the anime, he did not show up enough to make me happy.

I also liked Yuki and Hitomi, as well as Toki.

" Shutting down. "

Astral Phantom

Ryumance
Not many people like Code:Breaker, but if I remember correctly one or two thread OPs tried talking about it.

Yes, yes she is. I thought cuz she knew some kick a** moves sheve be awsome but she doesnt even fight.That was a let down.

No but I stay for the guys, they are freaking gorgeous. Forget about Sakura, once you get past her childishness, the querral bewteen the codebreakers within codebreakers vs eden is intense.

I give props for the anime showing more Hitomi then in the manga. I think we should have seen him more in the manga. Yukihina is so hot love his skin color. >< (hope doesnt sound bad) . Yuukis and Tokis lost form is so adorable love seeing the together.

Desirable Player

Code:Breaker.
I really think this anime is for women. The guys are such eye-candies.
Yum, yum. yum_puddi

Dapper Roisterer

11,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
I watched the anime and enjoyed it quite a bit. I've yet to read the manga, but it's on my plan-to-read list.

I actually really liked all the characters! They were all interesting in their own respect. My favorites were Rui, Yuuki, and Hitomi, though.

mv 's Problem

Spicy Dog

17,325 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Timid 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
          Yeah! I thought since they said she grew up in a fighting clan that she would do some combat to contribute to the fights, but nooo. I actually really tried liking Sakura, but they wouldn't let me. emotion_donotwant

And ikrrrr. I wonder if getting drunk on juice has been done before, the codebreakers were pretty much all really adorbs.
          Harmonic Tune
          Ryumance

Yes, yes she is. I thought cuz she knew some kick a** moves sheve be awsome but she doesnt even fight.That was a let down.

No but I stay for the guys, they are freaking gorgeous. Forget about Sakura, once you get past her childishness, the querral bewteen the codebreakers within codebreakers vs eden is intense.

I give props for the anime showing more Hitomi then in the manga. I think we should have seen him more in the manga. Yukihina is so hot love his skin color. >< (hope doesnt sound bad) . Yuukis and Tokis lost form is so adorable love seeing the together.

Astral Phantom

Lol yeah
Toki! Dont remind me. I read some more and that does it, im completely in love with that dork. His will is so strong. Hahaha. (as if it matters)

Ryumance
          Yeah! I thought since they said she grew up in a fighting clan that she would do some combat to contribute to the fights, but nooo. I actually really tried liking Sakura, but they wouldn't let me. emotion_donotwant

And ikrrrr. I wonder if getting drunk on juice has been done before, the codebreakers were pretty much all really adorbs.
          Harmonic Tune
          Ryumance

Lonely Misfit

22,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I watched the anime and read the manga while halfway through it. I was surprised at how much was changed and shifted around. They really rushed to introduce the characters in the anime. They also seemed to make the MC more sympathetic. It seemed a little OoC for this point in the story.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff