Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Cat

I like the Ritzy Dame legs, heh.

Sugary Sweetheart

i'd say my favorite leg mod is Prima Poppet. haven't used it yet, but it's super cute.

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Medalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I'm rather fond of the leg mod in Friday XIIII

Aekea Nerd

13,950 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500
I adore the one from Rogue Narok. I wish they would recolor it so I could wear it with more stuff, lol. I also love the one from Keiko's Cake when I'm making cute avatars. And both of the ones from Runcible Spoon, but I wish the girl one would layer with skirts. sad Of course, I can't forget to mention Rosamund's Revenge (Thorn Heels). I use leg mods so often, it's kind of hard to choose a favorite, actually. sweatdrop

Benevolent Duck

i really like the leg mod in ritzy dame
aaaand i find myself using the sainte ciel: agape leg mod sometimes too

there's another one
from heralds of chaos
but i cannot remember its name ;;

Rogue

Literary Luxury, Little Lucie, Keiko's Cake, Sainte Ciel, Tributes promise, and a few more I cannot think of right now...

Intergalactic Recruit

Rosamund's thorn heels (black or white), Paramour's Break Vera's boots, Dew Drop, Keiko's Cake Sugar Lace Shoes, Band of Bremen Fawn's Hind Heels.

I used to like Sainte Ceil's but kinda got over saturated with seeing them all the time and they don't work as well for me as the ones above.

Not sure of the Skates from the One Hit Marksmen count (they mod your feet so it looks like you're skating).

I also like Princesses of the World shoes but they're kinda.. expensive.

Interesting Gaian

7,975 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
[[I'm wearing them. I wanted my character to be a robot in sneakers and jeans who doesn't speak, and somehow I just liked the idea that he always floats at least slightly above the ground. At first I just had jeans and sneakers, but eventually I saved up for these legs. And I am so glad I did.]]

Captain_Redpunch's Compadre

Indulgent Goat

Screams_Legit
[[I'm wearing them. I wanted my character to be a robot in sneakers and jeans who doesn't speak, and somehow I just liked the idea that he always floats at least slightly above the ground. At first I just had jeans and sneakers, but eventually I saved up for these legs. And I am so glad I did.]]

/I love those legs, thinking of getting them to make my Marceline avatar! smile

Kawaii Nerd

13,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Timid 100
Actually... the rotting undead legs. I have to resist using them in every other avatar because I already use them for a specific character. sweatdrop They're just such a nice neutral color. And they're pleasantly sexless, too. By that I mean that they look extremely similar on both bases. And, despite the gross name, I actually think they're not too outright disgusting. Honestly, they look a little more like tree roots than rotting flesh anyways. They're just perfect.

I also love the heck out of Faded Revenant and Skylar the Awesome, but they're both too expensive for me to justify buying.

Tipsy Nerd

10,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Ligeia Luna
Keiko's Cake! They're cute, without being retardedly knock-kneed like some of the other "cutesy" legmods.

gaia_nitemareleft gaia_crown gaia_nitemareright
I agree!
Although technically my faves would be the red shoes from keiko's
because I find them a tad more useful
(hey, they mod a bit, it counts right?);
I also really like the legmods from little lucie;
because they were fun for making cute semi-flying/landing witch avatars C:

Apocalyptic Streaker

17,850 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Streaker 200
Masquerade! Paper faces on parade. Masquerade!

I do not use leg mods often at all, and when I do, it is never for a long while. The mod I am wearing right now is only for the avatar I have that is actually part of a group Arena entry for next week; otherwise, I would not be wearing it at all. I usually wear Midnight Club (Stockings) and either Coal Black Rivet Heels or Butterfly's Lament (Leather Lapel Heels) for Magenta from Rocky Horror (a.k.a myself, believe it or not), so a lot of the leg mods out there destroy the feel that the combination gives and ultimately my liking for them.

I would love to see a similar combination mentioned above used on a couple of mods that are similar to Little Lucy (Silk Bloomers) and Keiko's Cake (Sugar Lace Shoes) because I do like the general movements they give off. For now, though, leg mods will continue to not be a huge thing for me.

Hide your face so the world will never find you.

Champion

My favorite for a long time has been the Ringmaster/Dark Ringmaster legs but I'm slowly starting to want Dark Conductor. gonk

Men on Gaia don't really have the luxury of good separate pants and shoes. Most of the good guy bottom wear is purely legmods.

Undead Enchantress

Does the Dark Omen skirt count? I love the sexy pose it gives you through the fabric.

Man-Hungry Vegetarian

I used to like Yakisoba Shift, but then I got over it. Runcible Spoon has some pretty nice ones. Oh, and the leg mod in Petit Cherie is perfect, despite the tiny feet.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff