Welcome to Gaia! ::

Captain_Redpunch's Compadre

Indulgent Goat

Breaking my hiatus by making a thread! :v What are people's favorite legmods on GaiaOnline? I'm curious.

Aemon Targaryen's Partner

Tiny Lionheart

My favorite legmods are the ones in the Dark Ringmaster, Jekyll's Morality, Prideful Revolt, Band of Bremen, the white Rosamund, and Napoleon of Crime. Most of the avatars I make will feature one of those legmods. To be honest, I rarely wear separate pants and shoes items anymore.

Magical Cat

12,850 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
Heart VS mind, Heart X Mind, The Rosamund leg heels, Keiko's cake legs, Stinger legs, and Dew Drop. there are more, but I don't use them as much.

Indulgent Goat

Heh, legmods are usually too cute to not use in an outfit! I'm trying to make some new looks with legmods right now. It's nice that there is a really good selection already. :3
Keiko's Cake! They're cute, without being retardedly knock-kneed like some of the other "cutesy" legmods.

Magical Cat

12,850 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
Little Dead White Girl
Heh, legmods are usually too cute to not use in an outfit! I'm trying to make some new looks with legmods right now. It's nice that there is a really good selection already. :3

They make them a lot, and some people find that they don't make enough usable shoes and pants.

Sparkly Shounen

15,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
These.

Or any trousers that slim the male base's cankles gonk

Devoted Husband

Observe. The Dark Conductor.

I probably overpaid, but I care not a single whit!

Indulgent Goat

Ninja Katze
Little Dead White Girl

They make them a lot, and some people find that they don't make enough usable shoes and pants.

Yes! I'm looking at skirts to pair with the Dew Drop legs and nothing looks right. It might be a Tektek problem though? They should really be making more compatible items.

Indulgent Goat

Samuel Elias Carswell

Oh I know that feel. Sometimes that one item is worth a kingdom.

Devoted Husband

Little Dead White Girl
Samuel Elias Carswell

Oh I know that feel. Sometimes that one item is worth a kingdom.

Especially when it's the only item that could possibly work!

He grins. Dr. Carswell is abominably tall, and very thin. Why, his typist hardly had a choice but to obtain the item for him.

Questionable Mage

All of the Ciel series, the Black Swan, Onyx and Ivory Trapeze, Queen Corvina, Zodiacal, and Trilune's Promise.

Magical Cat

12,850 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
Little Dead White Girl
Ninja Katze
Little Dead White Girl

Yes! I'm looking at skirts to pair with the Dew Drop legs and nothing looks right. It might be a Tektek problem though? They should really be making more compatible items.
Your best bet is to use the search bar they put into the avatar dress up. It will layer correctly. Some leg mods cancel out other items, but you'll find ways to use things.

Kawaii Slayer

19,500 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Magical Girl 50
I rarely use legmods, more than anything I use ... "footmods"? Like the one I have on, Princess Honore, or the red shoes in Keiko's Cake. emotion_kirakira

Tiny Pumpkin

I'm really liking the Shy Gardener legs (for now) While they look similar to other legs, I like the color.

Band of Bremen (Fawn's Hind Heels) These are so sleek and cool looking, I just adore them.

Paramour's Break (Vera's Boots) Soooo Hot!! I love these so much. I would love a recolor in white.

The silliest ones I have seen are Princess of the World's
You look like you're trying not to pee yourself lol rolleyes
Plus they don't line up right, It's facing forward instead or tilted with the avi. eek

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff