Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Miko

The moment when you realise that Sakura and Tomoyo are cousins. Tomoyo's major crush on Sakura just got weird...

Distinct Seeker

That awkward moment when you see an adorable girl, but then 5 seconds later it turns out she was a he that was cross dressing...

Creeper Bunny

That awkward moment when you're in the middle of some hugge battle that spans episodes, and have NO FLIPPING CLUE what's going on.

That awkward moment you realize you've gotten weird fetishes because of anime and manga.
Ohana_Okazaki

Very, I will suffer for
it with the Battle of the Gods coming
out but some fan dubbeders might
do it, and the last few i watched sounded
super good!

Beloved Visionary

That awkward Moment when you Realize Jamil from Magi is Dashwood from Animamundi, and therefore also Jinguji Ren from Uta no Prince.

Dapper Ladykiller

purplemonkeys227
The moment when you realise that Sakura and Tomoyo are cousins. Tomoyo's major crush on Sakura just got weird...

That moment when you realize cousin incest isn't that weird in Japan.

Distinct Shapeshifter

That awkward moment when you start sniffing over a scene and someone walks into your room, having no idea you were watching anime. yum_puddi
That awkward moment when you start bashing some character/anime and the person listening to your rant is actually a fan.
The awkward moment when you realize Code Geass resembles the American revolution against Britain.

Charitable Knight

13,800 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
That awkward moment in Maoyu when the Demon King isn't quite who the hero was expecting... and then proposes to him.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ruthless Informer

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. That awkward moment when Urushibara Ruka is a guy.

Versatile Lunatic

That awkward moment when everything gets all rapey out of nowhere....

Versatile Lunatic

Duke Von Shnozz
That awkward moment in Maoyu when the Demon King isn't quite who the hero was expecting... and then proposes to him.

My favorite part is when she removes her "horns"

Charitable Knight

13,800 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
Captain Smee
Duke Von Shnozz

This show has a lot of awkward moments... I'm loving it so far, though.

Obsessive Shopper

17,425 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
Captain Smee
Duke Von Shnozz

That awkward moment when she accidentaly places her hand on the lantern revealing her with the Hero hug pillow. redface

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff