Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Hunter

Tristan Thorne

I wish you had a series of novels out like your story. I loved reading it. It's really wonderful.
Thank you for holding the contest smile
: DDD Thank you so much! ;_____;!

Bes In A Box
I wish you had a series of novels out like your story. I loved reading it. It's really wonderful.

That's probably the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me. ;w; I'm not always super confident in my writing, so it's always a nice boost when anyone enjoys something I wrote. <3

Congrats to the other winners too! And thanks for holding this contest, Solarised! It was really fun, and the word limit really forced me to focus on what mattered. : D

Oh, and I was actually thinking about playing around with the story and lengthening it. I had a bunch of scenes that I wanted to put in that just didn't work with the word limit/etc. :>

Wealthy Giver

10,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
Tristan Thorne

Bes In A Box

That's probably the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me. ;w; I'm not always super confident in my writing, so it's always a nice boost when anyone enjoys something I wrote. <3

Congrats to the other winners too! And thanks for holding this contest, Solarised! It was really fun, and the word limit really forced me to focus on what mattered. : D

Oh, and I was actually thinking about playing around with the story and lengthening it. I had a bunch of scenes that I wanted to put in that just didn't work with the word limit/etc. :>

Congrats. You totally deserved first place your story was great. heart

Loving Ram

76,550 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
It was a fun contest, and I'm glad that my submission ended up being liked, since I guess I can't see anything good about it...Thank you for holding this contest, and making so many participants happy. Thank you for show casing stories for us to go read, and giving us lovely weapons (and self-confidence) to work with.

The word limit definitely messed things up for me. I didn't understand how little 3000 words was, which may be due to NaNo.

I wish the other contestants well. Everyone put forward a good foot.

Familiar Businesswoman

How I feel right now:

Many people I meet here:I published x amount of works!
Some others:Look at the books I got for sale!
Me:I'm an eighteen year old that writes fanfiction and poetry and short stories...@_@

Thanks for holding the contest Solar, even when you're going back to Uni.

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
I wanted to add to everyone that just because you weren't in the honourable mentions, doesn't necessarily mean I didn't enjoy your story. Truth is I'm kind of broke at the moment (which is why I am so greatful for my friend Bes to help me fund some of the prizes) I had to be very selective about who won. Thanks everyone for entering and if anyone is interested in horror and fantasy, step over to my horrific fantasies contest (link in my signature)

In a relationship with her husband

Spoopy Elder

Thanks for the honorable mention and congrats to everyone!

Yeah, I didn't like my ending either
But I ran out of words. orzUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Thanks for the honorable mention and congrats to everyone!

Yeah, I didn't like my ending either
But I ran out of words. orzUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It happens but that was part of the challenge wink

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Tristan Thorne

Bes In A Box

I have sent the trade with your prize.
It's not really my place to say what you do with him but I'd be really happy if you kept the item. The pegasus is an item on my wishlist but I own so many pets and didn't think it would be fair to keep him so I wanted to hold this contest so he went to a good home.

If you really desperately want the gold then you may sell him but I'd really enjoy knowing you kept him as a companion.
Oh, I'll be keeping him! I'm not really poor or rich, but I don't really buy a whole lot on here anyways. I'd way rather keep an awesome pet like him!

Aaaaand I love horses, so this is probably my new favorite item ever. ;w;

Thanks so much!

@Natalia Pessoa - Thank youuu! : D <33

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Tristan Thorne
Oh, I'll be keeping him! I'm not really poor or rich, but I don't really buy a whole lot on here anyways. I'd way rather keep an awesome pet like him!

Aaaaand I love horses, so this is probably my new favorite item ever. ;w;

Thanks so much!

@Natalia Pessoa - Thank youuu! : D <33

He's yours now 4laugh I think he matches your current avatar. Put him on and show!

In a relationship with her husband

Spoopy Elder

Pegasus head pal. emotion_kirakira User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The Solarised Night

He's yours now 4laugh I think he matches your current avatar. Put him on and show!

You mean, my avatar that I haven't changed in 1500 days according to Gaia? LOL. I think I'm overdue for a change. ; D

THANK YOU. ;w; I love him!

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Tristan Thorne
The Solarised Night

You mean, my avatar that I haven't changed in 1500 days according to Gaia? LOL. I think I'm overdue for a change. ; D

THANK YOU. ;w; I love him!

You match so well biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas